Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AP104 AT Like A MothTo AFlame, Burned By The Fire - Page 90

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pyar-ishk

IPK forum is busy with alot of bashing these days. It seem the whole forum is upset with the Daljeet cause she when to the PH to demand her MU track with Kushi starts now or she's quitting the show. All are pissed cause they say this is the time for the jodi to be together not some MU track that will make trp drop. They're calling her selfish and every name that's allow on the forum 🤣

wow that does not mean they can bash MBEIEJ show or the actors! what is MU? and i agree with her she needs to do some role to other then just sitting there and saying bro bro🥱🥱she is like a pet who just there for showcase!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: .Shiva.

wow that does not mean they can bash MBEIEJ show or the actors! what is MU? and i agree with her she needs to do some role to other then just sitting there and saying bro bro🥱🥱she is like a pet who just there for showcase!

MU is misunderstanding Banu

That shit is Geet fans bashing each other nothing new and all the tricks they did with MID is what they doing with Barun & Sanaya that's what there article passes over 12,000 and after more then a year they're in the 1&2 position of celebrities ranking.

Yes the actress is tired of being a showcase and I don't blame her especially since she can act too
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Virat's new look in Ek Hazaaron Mein...

• Tags: 
    • Star Plus
    • Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai
    • Kushal Tandon
    • bald look
By TellychakkarTeam 29 Jun 2012 - 16:14
Print    
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Kushal Tandon

Virat's (Kushal Tandon) D-day has finally arrived, and he will be going bald for his love Maanvi (Niaa Sharma) in tonight's (29 June 2012) episode of Cinevistaas' Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai. And the channel, Star Plus, is leaving no stone unturned in promoting this big event. They have put up hoardings of Maanvi and Virat all over in Maharashtra with a caption that reads – 'Aaj Virat kaayam karega pyaar ki nayi misaal'.

Tonight's episode (29 June 2012) will reveal the bald plate of Maanvi, which is an after effect of chemotherapy. The girl will be extremely shocked and will lock herself inside a room. Only her sister Jeevika (Krystle Dsouza) can see her. Virat at this point will barge into the room and will tell Maanvi that he is with her in her phase of grief. And he will shave his hair in front of her.

Tellychakkar.com provides our readers with an exclusive picture of Kushal Tandon in his new look…

Catch this extreme step taken by Virat in tonight's episode.

bloody hell.. its still bot 150 
.Shiva. thumbnail
wow this AT is done🥳
.Shiva. thumbnail
did anyone made 105 AT yet? if so then please post the link here😳
This content was originally posted by: .Shiva.

wow this AT is done🥳

no bani...sorry i forgot the pass of enigmatic abhiya acc.. can u plz PM me tht again.. i will make another one in a while thn
.Shiva. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

no bani...sorry i forgot the pass of enigmatic abhiya acc.. can u plz PM me tht again.. i will make another one in a while thn

oh ok😆 i am going to pm you the password now
EnigmaticAbhIya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail