Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by nandinimp

Yeah and he should tell her that her beizzadi of his love is just the reason for his distancing himself from her. should rub it in that whatever decision he takes is a direct reaction to her stooopid! nautanki and her callous talking!!!
not only should he ignore her he should also poke daggers with his words - i dont see him doing it, he is too good a man to indulge in petty tu tu main main, but I can wish!
Keep it going Punya, and  dho dalo mahan devi ko!!!

Hahaha.. Nandy, I have got a big pack of surf Excel for all the dhulayi! πŸ˜‰

Waiting for Monday.. hope Ram does some dhulayi too πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Siacutie

superb punya sad@ emotinal post waqai me ram ne apni sari frustration nikal di πŸ˜†very gud continue soon the next partπŸ€—

Aww.. thanks so much Sia.. I love your graphics!! Yeah.. he is feeling much better after venting it all out.. LOL!! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by PunyaS

😈

hehehe.. good one Amby!

So Nancy madam, agar SGP chahiye toh better be regular with the uppies.. πŸ˜‰
kyaaa??😲😲
Seeta Geata milke meri band kyu baja rahe hain? me innocent baccha lives on FFs and OSs, don't do this😑
aur waise bhi, u are born writers, idea springs up and u write it in half an hour, here i've to strain my mind for hours and hours😭, so i don't updateπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by PunyaS

Hey luvsakshi (sorry, don't know your name)

Thanks so much! Glad you liked it and enjoyed it so much!

it was high time Ram let his frustration out.. was itching to voice his feelings and give a good and sound hearing to Priya.. felt so good after writing this OS πŸ˜‰

my name is neel ,yah really its high time for seeing this drama,why the CV's can't understand ,if they dont have anyplans come and see here,they will get a ton of ideas..
im being happy reading this OS &FF's really fed up with the curent track ..
thanks for the wonderful OS
Originally posted by Nancy_NUTS

kyaaa??😲😲
Seeta Geata milke meri band kyu baja rahe hain? me innocent baccha lives on FFs and OSs, don't do this😑
aur waise bhi, u are born writers, idea springs up and u write it in half an hour, here i've to strain my mind for hours and hours😭, so i don't updateπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah, innocent bachcha writes naughty stuff in her FFs and then pleads guilty?? πŸ˜†

Don't do a Priya like nautanki, Nancy.. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰ We all know your capabilities..😊

Moreover, we also need stuff to read for maintaining our sanity. Now be a good bachcha and kaam pe lago.. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by luvsakshi

my name is neel ,yah really its high time for seeing this drama,why the CV's can't understand ,if they dont have anyplans come and see here,they will get a ton of ideas..
im being happy reading this OS &FF's really fed up with the curent track ..
thanks for the wonderful OS

Hi Neel,

CVs are a bunch of lazybones who are happy to recycle the old tosh from the BT bin.. EK happy, channel happy and their job done!! Audience reactions se kya fark padhta hai inhe? airheads!!

Your welcome.. writing these OSs and FFs are indeed relaxing.. πŸ˜ƒ