Index

Part 1 - Page 1
Part 2 - Page5
Part 3 - Page 10
Part 4-  Page 14
Part 5 - Page 18
Part 6 - Page 22
Part 7 - Page 28

After a gap of 5 years, things had changed completely in the life of Ram and Priya...Ram though had divorced Priya was completely in her thoughts all the time...he compared his life before marriage and how it changed after Priya's entry into his life...everything unexpected happened in his life...the only mistake of his was his blind faith on his family...marriage was unexpected, love was unexpected - he got love that too from a lady whom he was always at loggerheads with..though his business flourished as always he was never a happy man - his dadi too left him in pain - she went back to Amritsar...Priya on the other hand, was living with their symbol of love - a cute baby girl who was every inch a replica of her father...sometimes she would think that it would have been good if it was a boy according to her wish...but Ram's love on her changed her thought...Mr.Kapoor hamesha beti hi chahte the...thanks to god that his wish got fulfilled at least in the form of this girl...she would think to herself on seeing her daughter.

Ram in his room...working  seriously on his lappy - he had divided the company responsibilities so that he could be at peace...owing to his growing age, he could not come to quick decisions regarding business as he used to before...so he appointed Rishabh to take charge of the main company of Kapoor industries, Vikram was allotted charge of the textile and Karthik was assigned to take charge of Iron and Steel sector...everything was going fine on his business front. But it was the right opposite on his personal front...he had never removed any of Priya's photos from his room - they were like gold and silver to him - his only memories of her.

One night, his pain grew too much and he goes to the almirah and removes the box which contained his childhood play items and also a doll...slowly takes the doll from the box kisses its head and caressess its hair smoothly ...tears well up in his eyes as he remembers showing all these toys to Priya as his childhood memories...

Ram  seeing Priya's photo and the doll simulatenously  : Gudiya tum kahan chali gayi thi?...maine tera kya bigada? mujhse door kyun ho gayi?...jaanti hai ki maine tumhe kitna miss kiya?...maine bahut bhura hoon...lekin itna bhura nahi hoon ki tum mujhe chodke chali jao...main soch raha tha ki jo gudiya mere khayal rakhegi woh mere saath hamesha rahegi...lekin ab mere paas sirf mere bachpan ki gudiya hai...teek hai agar tu mere saath nahi rahegi to kya hua?...main apne bachpan ki gudiya ke saath waqt bita loonga...saying thus, he takes the doll in his hands and goes to the bed side where Priya was sleeping and places it there...

Ram ( To the doll ): Bachpan me hum dono ne bahut waqt bitaya hai ek doosre ke saath...ab barson ke baad tumhara saath chahiye mujhe...mujhe yakeen hai ki tum mere saath nahi chodogi...meri asli gudiya mujhe chodke chali gayi...agar tum bhi chali jaogi to main mar jaaunga...saying thus breaks into tears again...after some time comes to normal and kisses Priya's photo...mujhe yakeen hai Priya ki ek na ek din tumse mulaquat zaroor hogi...tum apne pyaar pe bahut vishwaas karti thi na...tumhare jaane ke baad hi mujhe us vishwaas ki value pata chala...ab wohi vishwaas mere saath de rahi hai jeene me...aur wohi vishwaas hum dono ko ek saath milayegi...saying thus, he falls asleep on the bed very close to the doll...

Next morning

Ram comes down at the breakfast table..his eyes had gone red owing to his continuous sobbing last night...Rishabh notices this - he was also pained at his brother's bad state and how badly he missed bhabi...he was also pained at the fact that he could not do anything to help out his bhai...his bhabi was more a mother to him than a sister-in-law...

Rishabh: Bhai kya hua aap ke aankh itne laal kyun hai?

Ram: Kuch nahi Rishabh, tum chinta karo aankh me koi dust particle chali gayi hogi...main jaake wash karke aata hoon...

Ram goes to the wash basin to wash off his eyes and realizes that he should control his emotions in front of Rishabh...

Ram: Main ab teek hoon...chal breakfast kar le office jaana hai tujhe...

Rishabh: Bhai aaj aap bhi mere saath chalenge...main aapko akhela nahi chodne wala hoon...

Ram: Neha mujhe company dene ke liye yahan aa rahi hai...uske saath dil kholke baat karke bahut din ho gaye hai...

Rishabh: Apne BP ke tablets time pe kha lijiye bhaiya...main Neha bhabi ko phone karke aap ki hourly update leta rahunga...

Ram ( Smiling ) : Teek hai Rishabh...apna khayal rakhna...bye

Rishabh: Bye bhai..

Rishabh leaves for office...Ram while eating breakfast remembers how Priya pulled his leg on eating Parathas with extra ghee.. Neha arrives and sees Ram lost in his thoughts sitting on the dining table...she brings him back to reality...

Neha: Hi Fatty kaise ho?

Ram hugs Neha..

Ram: Main teek hoon Neha...tum kaisi ho?..pata hai Vikram ko company ki responsibilities saupne ke baad main bahut relieved hoon...

Neha: Aur apne personal life me bahut stressed rehte ho hai na?

Ram: Haan Neha..tumse main koi baat nahi chupa sakta...maine apne so called family pe vishwaas karke apni zindagi sab se badi galti ki...aap logon ki baat nahi maani aur ab us sab kiye ki saza bhugat raha hoon aur Priya ko kho diya...

Neha: Jo bhi tumhe chodke chale jaaye...main aur Vikram tumhare saath hamesha rahenge...

Ram: Haan woh to mujhe pata hai...

Neha: Vikram bhi tumhare baare me hi hamesha sochta rehta hai...

Ram: Oh how nice...

Neha: Bacchon ke baare me nahi poochoge fatty?

Ram: Nahi Neha...agar bacchon ki baat karta hoon to Priya yaad aa jaati hai...aur aap dono ko dekh ke hi maine aur Priya ne bacchon ki plan ki...aur waise bhi mere mann me Priya ki bahut saari yaadein hai...main apna mann ko aur strain nahi karna chahta...so please...

Neha: Oh sorry fatty ( kisses him )..mera intention tumhe hurt karne ka nahi tha...

Ram: Its ok...Jaanti ho ki mujhe ab company kaun de rahi hai jab tum nahi ho to?

Neha: Kaun?

Ram: Chalo mere saath..

Neha follows Ram to his bedroom - Ram points his finger at the doll which was in a sleeping position on his bed side...

Neha was moved to tears on Ram's action...she hugs him...

Ram: Kya hua? tum ro kyun rahi ho?

Neha: Woh tumhari yeh haalat mujhse dekhi nahi jaati...

Ram: Maine is gudiya ko bol diya ki woh hamesha mere saath rahe...aur gudiya ne mere baat maan li hai...

Neha: Don't worry Ram...sab kuch teek ho jayega...tum Priya se bahut jald miloge...

Ram: Wohi Vishwaas leke maine paanch saal kaat  li hai...aage bhi wohi vishwaas leke jee lunga...aur mera yehi maanna hai ki Priya mere saath is gudiya ke roop me hai...

Neha then decides to change Ram's mind...both of them go for a drive to their old college where they had spend a lot of time together...and finally Neha and Vikram decide to do something to make Ram meet Priya - they had to find out where she was ...though he was at fault for Priya leaving him they were his best friends and could not bear to see him in pain...they lived up to the saying 'A friend in need '...Rishabh also joined them in their effort as he too loved his bhai very much

Edited by TVserialfreak - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry Kishore!
I read it like 3 times and then got distracted by BALH and the episode and ranting that I forgot to come back and comment hahaha 😳

AMAZING BRO! just fabulous! Loved the way you penned down Ram's emotions! Actually made me tear when he slept next to the Gudiya! Awww 😭

Hoping this becomes an FF because I want to see what happens!! 
Great job!!! 👏 👏
Keep it up! 
Edited by azk92 - 11 years ago
Lavi_961 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tht was awesme bhaiya.. I Jst wish ths cms true.. I am sure u r cntinuing.. Whn r u updating? Edited by Lavi_961 - 11 years ago
Saisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow bhai it was awesome especially i like ram talking with doll.thanx 4 pm bhai
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lavi_961

Tht was awesme bhaiya.. I Jst wish ths cms true.. I am sure u r cntinuing.. Whn r u updating?

thanks Lavanya...will surely update soon...
TVserialfreak thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sowjii06

Wow bhai it was awesome especially i like ram talking with doll.thanx 4 pm bhai

You are welcome sister..
Oneandall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very well written as usual. Thanks for posting this OS it was extremely needed. But please update soon.
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
👏wow, so beautiful, please do update soon, this is so emotional, let Ram meet Priya soon.. 
TVserialfreak thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ravichitra

Rula ke gaya sapna mera

Thanks didi...just saw the old episode where Ram shows Priya his childhood - the gudiya in particular so thought of connecting that scene and bringing it to my OS..happy that u liked it
Edited by TVserialfreak - 11 years ago
TVserialfreak thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Oneandall

Very well written as usual. Thanks for posting this OS it was extremely needed. But please update soon.

Thank you so much...will surely update my next part soon...