Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PunyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Amby,

I just hope Priya cracks up in these two days, and realises that she just have to confide in Ram. Then she can take him to KK, where Vik_neha, Natasha, Dadi and Rishabh all support Priya and her theory. Meanwhile, the 40th aniv arrives (another amnesia stroke for Cvs, eh?) where Niharika gets exposed.

Ram kicks the evil trio out. Ram and Priya, alongwith KK and team Priya live happily in KM. But, they had underestimated Nih. Outraged by Priya and Ram and being kicked outta KM, she alongwith Sid and Mama vows revenge. Sid does some saazish and then they can show whatever they want untill leap.. (but it better justify the leap!! I am not going to buy character assasination of Priya at any rate!!)

I just hope, no chewing gum track this time!! 
Edited by PunyaS - 11 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amber I am speechless, gal how do you write so beautifully, loved this Ram, just too good, How I wish this in real show too:) Priya tells Ram everything, gosh then there is no need of separation.
Anyways amazing work, you rock.. keep writing.. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PunyaS

Amby,

I just hope Priya cracks up in these two days, and realises that she just have to confide in Ram. Then she can take him to KK, where Vik_neha, Natasha, Dadi and Rishabh all support Priya and her theory. Meanwhile, the 40th aniv arrives (another amnesia stroke for Cvs, eh?) where Niharika gets exposed.
Yeah watch them just forget about the whole party all together! 

Ram kicks the evil trio out. Ram and Priya, alongwith KK and team Priya live happily in KM. But, they had underestimated Nih. Outraged by Priya and Ram and being kicked outta KM, she alongwith Sid and Mama vows revenge. Sid does some saazish and then they can show whatever they want untill leap.. (but it better justify the leap!! I am not going to buy character assasination of Priya at any rate!!)
Awww that would be soo cute!! But then reason for separation??? No saazish or MU should ever come between them and separate them for 5 years!! 
I know they better justify the leap and the only reasons I cna think of for that would be Priya leaving Ram cuz she feels she doesnt deserve him (credits to Nandini), Ram leaving Priya cuz he's hurt and pissed off... Ram going to jail for some company bakwaas that Sid did (idk cuz she wouldnt stop wearing her sindoor or mangalsutra for that), or Ram dying, which we all know doesn't happen unless EK wants to bring him back from the dead... 

Yes i agree! I really hope they don't butcher her character anymore!! they're redeeming it by showing her emotions now! 
I just hope, no chewing gum track this time!! 
dont expect it not to be cuz im sure it will be! 

PURVIVA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome... Thank you for not separating RAYA... Kash serial me bhi esa dikhate...
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome OS... u did a marvelous job by connecting raya's past to this OS... just super... thank u so much for OS  & for pm... sorry for late comment..   :-)
alex_kingston thumbnail
OMG! This was BRILLIANT! Outstanding! BEAUTIFUL! AMAZING!
I could go on till I run out of adjectives. If only, this is what truly happened in the last episode my life would be made :)

Thanks so much for writing this fic to ease our frustrations!
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
woh do din ..
hmm sorry for late comenting dear
but should i say anything to you
its just perfect dear ..loved it to the core ,thank you very much for the wonderful updates
kaviya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amby...awesome OS... and sorry for commenting late...
marvelous job as usual...it was so good...Fabulous

Ekta's CV must run for life...you are so good than any CV...why cant you be in the CV's team...why do God sometimes places wrong persons in wrong positions????

Thank u so much for OS  & for pm...πŸ€— 
Edited by kaviya10 - 11 years ago
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
amazing beautiful too gud lovely post amby hats off to uπŸ€—