Mythological Masti

Are there new members allowed?

bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi, everyone!  I just wanted to ask - are there new members allowed to this forum?  I could not tell is it is "invites only?"  But when I looked at it I saw so many names i recognize from other forums that i feel like i am seeing friends!  I am also very big mytho fan - but don't know why i never knew this forum was here!😕 (that's me - the always confused one! that emoticon should be my signature!😆) Anyways, if new members are allowed, I would love to join.  Thanks a lot!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: bhakti2

Hi, everyone!  I just wanted to ask - are there new members allowed to this forum?  I could not tell is it is "invites only?"  But when I looked at it I saw so many names i recognize from other forums that i feel like i am seeing friends!  I am also very big mytho fan - but don't know why i never knew this forum was here!😕 (that's me - the always confused one! that emoticon should be my signature!😆) Anyways, if new members are allowed, I would love to join.  Thanks a lot!

Bhaktiii, I'm so happy to see you here!🤗

No dear, no forum on indiaforums is "invites only", anyone is welcome anywhere.😆 You are most welcome here and it's our fortune that we are always getting new members frequently.😊 I was actually wondering why you were not a member of the MM yet, when you always come to the Chidiyaghar and Punar Vivah forums.😲😆 Sooo glad to see you here now.
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Janaki dear for response!  I know I will love to read the posts here - i can't live without my mythos so I'm glad to know others feel same!😛
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: bhakti2

Thank you so much Janaki dear for response!  I know I will love to read the posts here - i can't live without my mythos so I'm glad to know others feel same!😛

Welcome once again, dear!🤗 Even I cannot live without the mythos I love, they are a part of my life.😳 Anyway, if you haven't already, do fill out the members' introduction post and comment in some threads which interest, looking forward to your response.😃