From Australia to Dubai, BALH team travels places

Posted: 11 years ago
Bade Acche Lagte Hain

Ekta Kapoor had chosen the beautiful locales of Sydney, Australia for Ram (Ram Kapoor) and Priya's (Sakshi Tanwar) honeymoon in Sony Entertainment Television's Bade Acche Lagte Hain. And now we hear that the unit is planning an outdoor shoot in Dubai.

As per reliable sources, the creative team of Bade Acche is flying to Dubai to have a recce session done on the locations they have chosen to shoot in the place. Post this exercise, the cast will also fly to Dubai to shoot a major chunk of the storyline.

As of now, the post leap story and characters are being finalized. As you know, Tellychakkar.com has already provided exclusive details about the post leap story wherein Ayesha will be married to Ram, while Priya will have a new guy in her life.

Tellychakkar.com contacted Jay Kalra to know more on the Dubai shoot, and he said, "I am surely part of the post leap story line. But we have been strictly told not to talk to the media. So I am extremely sorry."

Get ready viewers, to catch a glimpse of your favorite actors in Dubai!!!

tnx for sharing the article..

what the hell?? Again that shit?? Ram-Ayesha & Priya-other man???😡

Edited by evanbaxter7058 - 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing. 
Some how can't accept Ram with Ayesha 
Thanks for sharing this article. But again the same old shit of Ram-Ayesha wedding.
Originally posted by SWEETETIKA

Thanks for sharing.

Eti thode lines aur words likhna. It adds to the ranking.
Thanx for sharing...!
Lets see what happens...

firse ohi bakwaas , God mujhe utha lou, Ram-Ayesha Marriage track dekhne se pehele, just hate it,
Dubai scares the hell out of me! Been there and seen that!
Thanks for sharing...
but cant accept Ram-Ayesha and Priya-New Guy...so depressing...
I hope this remarriage doesnot happen...
i dont know about ram but priya will definalty not marry to sumone else as per promo her daughter is asking about her dad agr priya ne dusri shadi ki hoti to wo ram k bare me q puchti apni mummy se