Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by azk92

Is that supposed to be a new replacement for Res? 

here it goes chicka.. thoda lamba hai but please do read it.. 😆😆😆

Alright.. lets start with the good stuff and then a beat down.. 😆

Loved how you incorporated the current post leap promo. LOVED how you had the "Showdown" in FB without viewers really realizing it... that was awesome.. creative. 👏 👏 👏

Absolutely Great reunion of Riya and Her father. I could actually imagine the convo. Very touchy reunion between Ram, Priya and Riya. For a second, i thought you were going to make Priya disappear/hide when Ram turned around first time to see who Riya's mother was... BUT you didnt.. hehe.. loved it. 👏 👏⭐️

As usual, fantastic "make up" scene between Ram and Priya. You are PRO at romantic scenes.. hands down. 😉😛😳

Now.. the OTHER side of this story.  😲

Ram's frustration was justified and Again so well written that one could actually see Ram delivering the dialouges. However, not all the accusation on Priya and Krishuji set well with me as a reader. Dont get me wrong, i was not looking for an argument between Ram and Priya but this story made Priya look like the guilty party all the way.

I wanted to see Priya ask him "Aap apne aap se puch ke batayee ye, Yadi Mein aap se sidha aake Niharika ki sacchai bata ti to kya aap maan jate?". I wanted her to give him examples of how over protective he was of his family and rightfully so since he didnt know the truth and that this was the only way SHE could think of to show him the truth. That she died thousand deaths every time she uttered hurtful words to him.

Priya looked pretty dolled up mother but again a BT bahu who took it all and walked away silently. She seems to lose her individuality when Ram is around her.

Overall.. Loved the story as always and again will say.. it was a ITA award "Best Story" and "Best Actor - Ram (for the breakdown he had)" ⭐️

Eagerly waiting for the chota bomb waiting at the door with angry face to make her entry in the room and take her parent's class.. after all TOFEL teacher ki beti hai.. and that too with Ram jaise anger.. WHOA.. 😉
Edited by IndYa4u - 11 years ago
Originally posted by IndYa4u

here it goes chicka.. thoda lamba hai but please do read it.. 😆😆😆

Alright.. lets start with the good stuff and then a beat down.. 😆

Loved how you incorporated the current post leap promo. LOVED how you had the "Showdown" in FB without viewers really realizing it... that was awesome.. creative. 👏 👏 👏

Absolutely Great reunion of Riya and Her father. I could actually imagine the convo. Very touchy reunion between Ram, Priya and Riya. For a second, i thought you were going to make Priya disappear/hide when Ram turned around first time to see who Riya's mother was... BUT you didnt.. hehe.. loved it. 👏 👏⭐️

As usual, fantastic "make up" scene between Ram and Priya. You are PRO at romantic scenes.. hands down. 😉😛😳

Now.. the OTHER side of this story.  😲

Ram's frustration was justified and Again so well written that one could actually see Ram delivering the dialouges. However, not all the accusation on Priya and Krishuji set well with me as a reader. Dont get me wrong, i was not looking for an argument between Ram and Priya but this story made Priya look like the guilty party all the way.

I wanted to see Priya ask him "Aap apne aap se puch ke batayee ye, Yadi Mein aap se sidha aake Niharika ki sacchai bata ti to kya aap maan jate?". I wanted her to give him examples of how over protective he was of his family and rightfully so since he didnt know the truth and that this was the only way SHE could think of to show him the truth. That she died thousand deaths every time she uttered hurtful words to him.

Priya looked pretty dolled up mother but again a BT bahu who took it all and walked away silently. She seems to lose her individuality when Ram is around her.

Overall.. Loved the story as always and again will say.. it was a ITA award "Best Story" and "Best Actor - Ram (for the breakdown he had)" ⭐️

Eagerly waiting for the chota bomb waiting at the door with angry face to make her entry in the room and take her parent's class.. after all TOFEL teacher ki beti hai.. and that too with Ram jaise anger.. WHOA.. 😉

haye haye mittal di... amby di... ab aap kya boley ga 😉... wow awesome... will read & comment for this...   :-)
u write so goooddd.. m luving ol ur stories