Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rashaa

No such thing as too late, uzee! We can always use the petition when needed ;)

hey rasha, just signed the petition...I really hope to eventually see nivedita and himmanshoo together again...I loved the human emotion, and relationship development on this show...I would luv to see something like that again...
sensorphea thumbnail
I lost all my hope, because Nivedita is not the main leader actress in the new show. I really want to see Himmanshoo and Nivedita are together in new serial. You are my ideal actor and actress forever, I swear I will not see any new serial without Nivedita and Himmanshoo are the main leader actor and actress. I still waiting for two of you. I miss you everyday and I pray to god please let Himmanshoo and Nivedita come back together again in new serial. 
rashaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Uzee, I am with you on that! It will be very hard, if it is at all possible even, to find something like BBAT.

sensorphea - oh believe me, we all know how you feel! But if you can find it in yourself to watch LYA, come and join us at least while we watch and chat about it ðŸ˜Š

--------------------
*Do check out my blog if you have time*
Fantasies by Rasha ~
sensorphea thumbnail
Thanks so much Rashaa for understand me. I create some video of Bhagonwali, but I don't know how to upload in the forum so I upload on YouTube. You can search by type Bhagonwali songs on YouTube. Some video I just download and upload on my channel.
I miss Guddu and Runjhun so much. Rashaa, if you can so please try to bring back Himmanshoo and Nivedita again in new serial, because I love them so much.
rashaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sensorphea

Thanks so much Rashaa for understand me. I create some video of Bhagonwali, but I don't know how to upload in the forum so I upload on YouTube. You can search by type Bhagonwali songs on YouTube. Some video I just download and upload on my channel.
I miss Guddu and Runjhun so much. Rashaa, if you can so please try to bring back Himmanshoo and Nivedita again in new serial, because I love them so much.

OH we'd love to see your videos, sensorphea! Why don't you copy and paste the links here, and I'll check them out! ðŸ˜ƒ 

And as for bringing them back, ðŸ˜³ what can I do? Let's hope it happens! ðŸ˜Š

--------------------
*Do check out my blog if you have time*
Fantasies by Rasha ~