Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Restart - Bhagonwali 2 Campaign **UPDATE** - Page 2

rashaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
*~*~*~* The BBAT 2 Campaign is being RE-started yet again since Himmanshoo's new show is ending. *~*~*~*

Please continue to sign on the same petition I had started so many months ago. Also, please re-start facebooking, tweeting and e-mailing Zee TV about our request. I also ask that you please read my original post in black below, since most, if not all, of the information there still applies.

Good luck to us all!

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

***** The BBAT2 Campaign Has Been Suspended With the News of Himmanshoo possibly starting a new show. Thanks for the support, guys, and keep visiting the forum so we can all keep in touch! ***** 

Hi all!

There's no real segway, so I'm just going to dive into this - we're starting a campaign for Bhagonwali 2!!I wrote to the producer Mr. Khalid Samidha just to check if he was up for producing another season of BBAT, and of course, he is more than happy to be on board. Now it's OUR turn.

It is time to plan our actions. I am going to put up yet another petition (I might as well be called the Petition Princess at this point ðŸ˜† *rolls eyes at self*) to urge Zee TV to bring Bhagonwali back for either another season, or a revamp of the show with the same team. We need to start writing to Zee yet again, and emailing and Facebook and Tweeting. If anyone has any other ideas please post them here. I'll be posting the petition link here in a little bit.

As we start the campaign, let me stress that we MUST be respectful to Zee, as requested by Khalid sir. He says that they did give Bhagonwali a chance for a year, and loved the concept, so we cannot be harsh with the network.******Let me also clarify that he did Not ASK us to start this campaign... I just wanted to ask him if he would MIND that we were about to request another season of BBAT.

I have not written much in the petition text. I'd really like it if you guys could help me out with that segment - reasons, ways to convince Zee and so on.

Hope to see your signatures on the petition and can't wait to see your comments here!

----------------------
Fantasies by Rasha
Edited by rashaa - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

will definitely support

how many siggies do we need???
jerzgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Rasha

You are the princess of Petitions ... <3
rashaa thumbnail
LOL! The goal is 3,000 signatures... hopefully more since we did better than 3,000 on the last petition.

----------------------
Fantasies by Rasha
Bhagonwali Bol by Rasha
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Rasha, for all your efforts, just voted and will continue to do my best. Keep us updated!
rashaa thumbnail
Definitely will do, Leesan.
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Will do rashaa ... just love the idea!!
pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Rashaa, just voted. Can we vote multiple times?
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Will do anything to see those faces on TV again!!!!  Count me in Rash!!!
rashaa thumbnail
@pensink  Yep! I think it's up to 10x with one email address, so you can use multiple e-mail addresses. It didn't come from me, but you can put in ANYTHING in the email box... [email protected] also works ðŸ˜‰