RaYa SS- Reunion! Part 4 Pg 15 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago

๐Ÿค—Hello All๐Ÿค—

Hope You All Enjoy The OS And Leave Your Wonderful Replies!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ณDedicated To All My RaYa Fans!๐Ÿ˜ณ

RaYa OS- Reunion!

Papa kaise the? Papa ka favorite khana kya tha? Papa aur mujhme aur kya same same hai?

These questions kept echoing in her ears like a broken record. These exact words were the same ones her daughter questioned her every day, every single day. She had no answers as she knew that Ram would never come back to her. He would never believe her that she was his daughter.

She had failed to expose Niharika, she was separated from Ram and after seeing her with another man, her best friend, he would never ever believe that she was his daughter. He had alleged that she had been in a physical relation with him. She tried to convince him but nothing could move his cold heart which failed to see her innocence. And on top of that Niharika added fuel which made Ram believes that Priya was unfaithful to him. He had hoped against hope that she wouldn't betray him.

And with that he had divorced her, given her nothing, but given her everything in the form of their daughter, Rhea!

She was living life with her daughter; in hope that one or the other day, Ram will know the entire truth. He will come back to me. Our love has that power and our relationship is stronger.

She remembered saying to Ram,

Priya: "Hamara rishta itna naazook nahi hai ki sirf dastakat karne se khatam ho jaayega."

She was right. Till date, after so many years, after so many allegations and so many rough patches in her life, she was happy. She was happy with her life. She was content. She then remembers that she needs to give her mother her medicines.

Priya went to Maa's room. Maa was sitting in the balcony enjoying breeze and trying to forget what all happened. She just couldn't digest the fact that Ram left Priya believing Niharika. How can God be so ruthless? How can he just take away Ram from Priya? Only she knew to what extent these both love each other. Unspilled tears were formed in her eyes; and her voice choked when Priya entered the room.

Priya: "Maa yeh kya baat hui aap abhi tak soyi nahi? Aapke sehat ke liye itna jaagna sahi nahi hai. Aapko sardi ho jaayegi. Aap yahi baithiye. Main abhi aati hoon. Aur phir mujhe aapse bahut baatein bhi to karni hai."

Saying this Priya ran to the kitchen to get two cups of hot steaming coffee for both of them. Maa was still in the room. How can this girl still have the same smile and the innocence even what after God did with her? How can she still the inner strength to look after me and take care of me? How does she still smile in these situations and try to cheer up me? How can you Priya?

Maa: "Hey Bhagwaan; meri aapse bas ek hi binti hai; ki aap meri Priya ko ladhne ki takad dena. Unke zindagi main Ram wapas dedo Bhawaan. Main jaanti hoon ki Priya ke liye  Ram se badhkar koi aur cheeze nahi hai.  Aapko unhe Ram wapas lautane hi honge. Nahi jee sakti meri bacchi unke bagair. "

Saying this Maa was about to collapse when she found herself in Priya's arms.

Priya: "Maa aap theek to hai na? Jaldi chaliye aur waha baithiye."

Saying this she helped on the bed. She hugged Maa tightly. She looked up at maa. Maa looked back at her. Her eyes were no longer empty; they showed immense pain. Pain at the loss she had already suffered. Pain at the potential loss of Maa. She knew that Maa was not only suffering but her heart was bleeding; to see me in pain.

Priya: "Maa main jaanti hoon; aapko bahut jyyada takleef ho rahi hai mujhe aise dekh kar. Mera dard dekh kar aap par kya beet rahi hai; par aapko aapka khyaal bhi to rakhna padega na. Maa aap meri taakat hai. Meri himmat hai; agar mujhe Ram ko waapas paana  hai  to mujhe aapke sahare ki zaroorat hai. Ap dengi na aapni beti ka saath? Boliye na Maa?"

Maa: "Yeh kya sawaal hai Priya? Main har pal tumhaare saath hoon. Aur tum to jaante hi ho na ki main Ram se jyaada tumse pyaar karti hoon. Priya bete raat bahut ho chuki hai; aur mujhe  meri coffee to de do."

Maa said as Priya's face showed a genuine smile; she knew that if Maa is with her; I will be able to convince the truth to Ram. She bought the cups and the two ladies sat with each other comforting each other and their miseries and sipping coffee.

So guys do you want me to pen down an Epilogue for this? Do leave your precious comments! They really mean a lot to me!

So guys how were it? I hope I have lived up to the standards of all the RaYa fans!

Positive criticism is always welcome!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Please press the like button!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love And Luck Always!

Mayuuu 

Edited by -Mayu- - 11 years ago
This needs an epilogue Mayu. Pls continue this
Oh dii , its to good .are ram ne priya ko vikram ke sath dekha kya. Vo esa kese soch sakta hai. But dii please please continue soon. Thanks 4 the pm and egarly waiting for next part.
Interesting story.plz continue soon.
gosh its so wonderful...just what was needed now...thank you sooo much mayu dear...was feeling a bit down...but you cheered me up...
do continue...waiting to read more...please...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Its wonderful... Pleas update next part soon... Waiting
Very sweet๐Ÿ˜‰ ...do continue this one
hi mayu,
this is a very interesting track you have here. Explore it to the fullest. we know you will do wonders with it. Get to work man and wow all of us!!
this os good but i really cant bare the leap ๐Ÿคขidea i hate it๐Ÿ˜ก
Superb ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...you write so beautifully ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...thanks for this wonderful post๐Ÿ˜ณ...keep it up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘