Fan Fictions

New FF: Destined To Be... NOTE on Pg 5

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys,

I have been an active member of PKYEK forum. 4 years ago, I had penned down a FF on Twilight but I could not post it anywhere. I had just written the prologue and probably the first few chapters. I have no idea if I can post a FF on Twilight in Twilight forum. So thought of posting it here in Fanfic sections 😊 I might probably not update anytime soon again since I am already writing an FF n SS on Abhiya but once my SS is complete I shall regularly update it provide there are any readers who might be interested in it 😳 Here it goes:

Prologue

All this while, I was forced to live the life of a monster. A monster who knew nothing about love, compassion, or humanity. I was born a killer. One who killed her own mother on birth. I was taught to perceive myself to be far more superior to the mortals who inhabited the most part of this world. A better part, I might add now that I realised my whole life was nothing short of a lie. A treacherous deception. I was sired but not out of love. I was just another experiment for my father.

Each passing moment feels like an eternity, an endless abyss and I cannot see anything beyond the darkness that engulfs my soul. The only way out is to break free. Will I be able to do that? Will I be able to step out and face the unknown? But I am done with the lies. I have to make up my mind. Each choice comes with a price. The question is, will I be able to abandon my father for my freedom? Despite knowing all that he has done and been responsible for, it tears me apart to turn my back on him. If I choose to stay back, then I'll go back to being the despicable hunter I was, and if I step out, the hunter may be hunted by an army headed by the man she loves the most.

I do have a choice before me. I can either let the monster in me consume my whole being or brace my humanity and atone for the past sins that were the result of my existence.

Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Monica.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mandy πŸ€—
I just loved the concept dear
Please continue and you can take time to write it dear
No pressure
Awesome concept & do continue!!

Yay me first!!πŸ₯³
Edited by ..Monica.. - 11 years ago
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome concept yaar, continue it
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wonderful prologue...lvd it do cont 

..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nyc prolouge mandy do continue...!
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hm..interesting..do cntntu wen u get tym mansa..
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey mandy.. awesome concept..continue it..πŸ‘πŸΌu r always a good writer...so, don't worry to continue it..πŸ˜†
masked2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
lovely please continue... sounds very interesting. 
TeDylove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mansa!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

i cant believe finally u did it..πŸ‘πŸ‘
oh!!! my dream come true..πŸ˜›

love u so much..😳

and best story start..πŸ˜›

--faroo-- thumbnail
awesome concept mandy keep it up and cont soon