DECEPTION and DESIRES 3rd PART

tweetycat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
AFTER COMPLETING THE LAST RIGHTS OF HER FATHER AMOLI CAME BACK TO THE HOSPITAL TO CHECK ON HER MOTHER. "OH GOD, HOW AM I GOING TO TELL HER THAT ALREADY I HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE ON A JOB,HOPE SHE DOESN'T FEEL THAT IM NEGLECTING MY DUTIES AS A DAUGHTER TOWARDS HER AS I WONT BE ABLE TO GIVE HER ALL THE TIME AND ATTENTION WHICH SHE SOOO NEEDS RIGHT NOW.THOUGH I WANT TO BE THERE BOTH EMOTIONALLY AND PHYSICALLY FOR HER EVEN THEN I CANT LET HER SEE ME HOW BROKEN IM FROM INSIDE RIGHT NOW AND IM AFRAID THAT IF I STAY WITH HER 24/7 SHE WILL SEE THAT...ALL THE EMOTIONS THAT IAM HIDING BEHIND THE MASK WILL BE REVEALED AND I CANT TAKE A RISK WITH HER HEALTH SHE HAS SUFFERED MORE THAN SHE DESERVES AND I CANT MAKE HER SUFFER ANYMORE.AND THE JOB RIGHT NOW IS SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT FOR ME AS ALMOST HALF THE SAVINGS OF BABA WILL BE SPENT ON MAA'S REATMENT AND AFTER THAT THEY CAN SURVIVE FOR BARELY 6 MONTHS WITH ALL THE MONEY THAT WILL BE LEFT AND IN THE CONDITION IN WHICH MOM IS RIGHT NOW I CANT BOTHER HER WITH FINANCIAL STRAIN ALSO AFTERALL I WANT HER ALL HAIL AND HEARTY AND NOT BEING BURIED WITH ADDITIONAL STRAIN. HOPE ALL GOES WELL WITH THE INTERVIEW ...ALL MY HOPES FOR THE BETTER FUTURE  FOR US ARE RESTED ON THIS INTERVIEW HOPE THIS DEVIL D.V. DO ATLEAST 1 GOOD DEED IN HIS LIFE BY GIVING ME THIS JOB."WITH HER HEAD FULL OF THOUGHTS AND HOPES FOR HER MOTHER SHE DIDN'T REALIZED WHEN SHE WAS STANDING IN FRONT OF HER MOTHER'S WARD.JUST AS SHE WAS ABOUT TO OPEN THE DOOR OF HER ROOM HER CELL RINGS SHE QUICKLY PICKS IT UP AND SEE THE NAME FLASHING KAMODI, SHE GOT CONFUSED AS THE APPOINTMENT WAS FIXED ALREADY WHICH KAMODI INFORMED HER EARLIER IN THE MORNING SO PRACTICALLY THERE WAS NO NEED FOR HER CALLING HER RIGHT NOW AS SHE NEVER CALLS WHEN SHE IS IN THE OFFICE.CONFUSED SHE ANSWERED HER CALL AND BEFORE SHE COULD SAY ANYTHING KAMODI STARTED SPEAKING"AMOLI YAAR MAINE TUJHSE KAHA THA NAA KI YEH DEVIL D.V. TUJHE NAHIN CHODEGA"AND BEFORE AMOLI COULD ANSWER OR EVEN UNDERSTAND THE HEADS AND TAILS OF HER TALK KAMODI AND STARTED SPEAKING"PATA HAI USNE KYA KIYA?" "KYA KIYA ?"AMOLI ASKED WITH BATED BREATH AS SHE DID NOT WANTED TO HEAR THAT HER INTERVIEW WAS CANCELLED AND SHE IS NOT GOING TO GET THE JOB."ARRE, TODAY HE CAME TO MY CABIN AND INQUIRED ABOUT YOU AND WHY DO U WANT THIS JOB? AS HE KNOWS THAT ANY SANE PERSON WONT GO WILLINGLY IN THE LION'S DEN, NOT SAYING THAT U R NOT SANE... BUT HE KNOWS VERY WELL WHAT REPUTATION HE HAS AND AS SUCH  ONLY THE PERSON WHO IS NEEDY OR WHO IS LIKE HIM WITHOUT ANY HEART WILL APPLY SO BASICALLY FIRST HE ASKS ME ABOUT U AND WHEN HE GOT TO KNOW THAT U NEED THIS JOB BECAUSE OF THE SUDDEN DEMISE OF YOUR FATHER HE ASKS ME TO CHANGE THE INTERVIEW PLACE AND U KNOW WHERE DO U HAVE TO MEET HIM FOR AN INTERVIEW?"AMOLI SOMEHOW HAD THE HUNCH BUT SHE DIDN'T REPLY.NOT GETTING THE REPLY FROM HER KAMODI BLURTED"TO THE HOTEL ROOM" "WHICH HOTEL?" ASKED AMOLI WITHOUT ANY SURPRISE IN HER VOICE AS SHE HERSELF KNEW THAT SHE WAS WILLINGLY BEING A BAIT IN FRONT OF A HUNGRY LION AND HE WONT SPARE HER ,BUT IF HE WAS A LION SHE WAS NO GOAT HERSELF...SHE CAN AND WILL BE A LIONESS TOO IF THE NEED ARISES."HOTEL MARRIOT.WHY R U DOING THIS AMOLI? HE IS DANGEROUS HE DOESN'T CARE FOR ANY1 OR ANYTHING DEAR PLZZ I BEG U ABHI BHI TIME HAI DONT GO THERE DONT TAKE THIS JOB."PLEADED KAMODI BUT AMOLI'S MIND WAS SET AND SHE KNEW WHAT HAS TO BE DONE HAS TO BE DONE SO THERE WAS NO TURNING BACK NOW. "U KNOW VERY WELL WHY BCOZ I NEED THIS JOB AND IT PAYS SO MUCH MORE THAN ANY OF THE OTHER JOBS AND WHY R U WORRIED ABOUT MY ILL TAKE CARE OF MYSELF. NOW TELL ME AT WHAT TIME SHOULD I REACH THE HOTEL?"AMOLI ASKED AND KAMODI KNEW FROM THE TONE OF HER THAT NOTHING WILL DETER HER FROM HER GOAL NOT EVEN D.V. SO SHE GAVE IN AND TOLD HER"AT 7PM IN ROOM NO. 104.BE CAREFUL , BYE."SAID KAMODI. AFTER THE CALL AMOLI WENT INSIDE HER MOM'S ROOM. SHE WAS ASLEEP SO SHE JUST SAT THEIR HOLDING HER HAND AND PROMISED HER THAT SHE WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING AND SHE WONT LET ANYTHING OR ANY1 HARM THEM ANYMORE.          

"WHATS THIS NONSENSE, I ORDERED U TO MAKE ME A STRONG CUP OF BLACK COFFEE AND IT SHOULD BE HOT AND NEITHER IT IS HOT NOT IS IT STRONG." A VOICE COULD BE HEARD AND FELT IN THE THAKUR MANSION AS IF THE CLOUDS WERE THUNDERING AND WARNING OF THE COMING STORM  "BUT SIR IT IS STRONG AND I ADDED BOILING WATER TO IT SO IT MUST BE HOT TOO" THE MAN IN FRONT OF HIM REPLIED MEEKLY AS IF THE RABBIT IS TRAPPED AND CORNERED BY A BEAST. "SOOO U THINK  THAT THIS COFFEE IS FINE AND IM NOT TELLING THE TRUTH."HE ASKED WITH THE RAISED EYEBROWS. NO NO SIR, IM NOT SAYING THAT"THE MAN REPLIED KNOWING OF THE COMING WRATH. "THEN DRINK IT."HE ORDERED SIMPLY LOOKING STRAIGHT IN HIS EYES. "BUT  SIR, ITS VERY HOT. IT WILL SCALE MY MOUTH SIR IF ILL DRINK IT."THE MAN PLEADED."OK ,SO U CANT DRINK IT?" HE ASKED WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE MAN STANDING IN FRONT OF HIM. "SIR,PLZ SIR, IT VERY HOT."THE MAN AGAIN PLEADED."THEEK HAI, TOH MERA EK DOOSRA KAAM KARO AUR GARAM PAANI LEKE AAO , PAR DHYAAN RAHE PANI UBALTA HUA HONA CHAHIYE, "HE ORDERED. THE MAN STANDING IN FRONT  OF HIM WENT TO THE KITCHEN AND CAME BACK WITH A MUG FULL OF BOILING HOT WATER AND PLACED IT ON THE TABLE."NOW PICK IT UP AND DRINK IT ALL." WHAAT SIR?""R U DEAF, KAM SUNAI DETA HAI?MAINE KAHA IS PAANI KO PIYO AUR POORA KHATAM KARO.AGAR YEH NAHIN KARNA HAI TOH PHIR IM SORRY MAIN TUMHE CHORI KE ILZAAM MEIN JAIL BHIJVA DOONGA."HE SAID SO COOLY  THAT EVEN ICE WOULD HAVE MELTED THEN AND THERE WITH SHAME THAT ANY1 CAN BE SO COLD."BUT SIR MERA MUNH."THE MAN STANDING IN FRONT OF HIM WAS SHAKING WITH FEAR."YA PHIR TUM ATTEMPT TO MURDER KE CASE MEIN JAANA PASAND KAROGE?MUJHE APNI PASAND BATA DO TOH MUJHE TUMHARE LIYE CASE BANVANE MEIN ASANI RAHEGI." "NO, SIR ILL DRINK THIS WATER."THE MAN SAID IN A DEFEATED TONE AND PICKED UP THE GLASS AND DRANK ALL THE HOT BOILING WATER.  "NOW DO 1 THING AND ORDER THE DRIVER TO GET MY BLACK MERC OUT IN 5 MIN. TONIGHT IM GOING TO DRIVE AND TELL MOM THAT I WILL BE LATE OR MAY NOT COME AT ALL TONIGHT," WITH A WINNING SMILE HE ORDERED.NOT ABLE TO SPEAK THE MAN JUST NODDED IN RESPONSE AND WENT AWAY."HUME KUTCH BATANE KI ZAROORAT NAHIN HAI DIG VIJAY, HUME SAB PATA HAI AAP KAHAN AUR KYUN JAA RAHE HAIN?"A WOMAN SAID STANDING ON THE STAIRS. "TOH AAPKO TOH KHUSH HONA CHAHIYE NAA MAA KI AAPKO MERE HAR KAAM AUR THIKANE KA PATA HAI, VARNA AAJKAL KI AULAAD TOH APNE PARENTS KO KUTCH BHI NAHIN BATATE."REPLIED D.V."US BUTLER KE SAATH AAPNE AISA KYUN KIYA DIGVIJAY?AAPKO PATA HAI NAA KI AAPKI INHIN HARKATON KI VAJAH SE AAP KI KYA REPUTATION BAN GAYI HAI.AUR ISI LIYE KOI BHI BAAP AAPKI SHAADI APNI LADKI SE NAHIN KARNA CHAHTA." "TOH  MAIN KAUNSA SHAADI KARNA CHAHTA HOON."HE REPLIED AS A MATTER OF FACTLY."AUR JAHAN TAK US NAUKAR KA SAWAAL HAI MAINE USE STRONG AUR HOT BLACK COFFEE BANANE KO KAHA THA AUR NAA HI WOH STRONG THI AUR NAA HI HOT, TOH MAIN KYA KARTA."HE SAID.BEFORE HIS MOM COULD SAY ANYTHING THE SERVANT CAME AND TOLD D.V. THAT  THE CAR HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT OF THE GARRAGE AND HANDED HIM THE KEYS."OK. BYE MOM,DONT CALL ME IN THE NIGHT MY CELL WILL BE SWITCHED OFF."HE ANNOUNCED AND WENT OUTSIDE TO REACH THE HOTEL ON TIME AFTERALL HE CANT MAKE A PRETTY GORGEOUS LADY WAIT ITS AFTERALL SO UNGENTLEMANLY HE THOUGHT WHILE GLANCING AT HIS WATCH IT WAS ALREADY 6:40.       

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savitha0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yaar what an entry scene ๐Ÿ˜ƒ He is more devilish than our devil DV ๐Ÿ˜ณ   Loved the way he talks to his mom ๐Ÿ˜‰  Particularly this one " BYE MOM,DONT CALL ME IN THE NIGHT MY CELL WILL BE SWITCHED OFF" ๐Ÿ˜ On the whole wonderfully written tweety. Superb it is ๐Ÿค— Let the part 4 come soon can't wait ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
tweetycat thumbnail
thank u sooo much .๐Ÿ˜Š thanks alot for letting me know which part u liked๐Ÿ˜ƒ . AMOLI is portrayed as a girl who is practical and determined  and lets see what will happens when two determined people are set against each other๐Ÿ˜‰with different values,morals and outlook towards life.hope u like the story as it progresses. as for the next part lets see when my bulb lights up ๐Ÿ˜†and as soon as it does ill update.  love and take care
Savitha0101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tweetycat

thank u sooo much .๐Ÿ˜Š thanks alot for letting me know which part u liked๐Ÿ˜ƒ . AMOLI is portrayed as a girl who is practical and determined  and lets see what will happens when two determined people are set against each other๐Ÿ˜‰with different values,morals and outlook towards life.hope u like the story as it progresses. as for the next part lets see when my bulb lights up ๐Ÿ˜†and as soon as it does ill update.  love and take care

โค๏ธ 'd the character of Amoli. And one more thing "I love ur style of writing" so the story too will be wonderful I am sure dear ๐Ÿ˜‰ Hope the bulb lights up soon ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  
uxghya thumbnail
wowww amazing 3 part  yaar ๐Ÿ˜‰  and entry mindblowing  lolzz he is worst then  last dv i like  and nothign to change in this part its perfect cant wait to see when theyn m eat each other 
tweetycat thumbnail
thanks UX and SAVI.๐Ÿ˜Š   well i told u guys that this D.V. will be more devilish than before afterall we all liked the devil in him ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†aur phir mazaa toh tab hai naa jab devil se devil banda bhi pyaar mein apne aapko badal ke rakh de๐Ÿ˜›.
Varsha.123 thumbnail
OMG!!!! your a wonderful writer tweety really marvellous work ๐Ÿ‘ Arey...BALAJI/EKTA/COLORS here's a new story for a new show what else you want guysss...You can always start a new show come and have a look at this.

Yaar tweety this is the reason why we fall for DV just for his devilishness ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  me eagerly waiting for the next part where he meets Amoli ๐Ÿ˜  Waiting...Waiting...
tweetycat thumbnail
thanks alot im really๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†. lets see what happens next when he meets AMOLI stuck a bit on how to save HER FROM HIM AS I dont want her to cry so soon in front of him but lets see what happens and secondly the light condition here is awful not even getting for 4 hrs but dont worry ill update by wed. or thurs. thanks again for all the praise VARSHA๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Varsha.123 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tweetycat

thanks alot im really๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†. lets see what happens next when he meets AMOLI stuck a bit on how to save HER FROM HIM AS I dont want her to cry so soon in front of him but lets see what happens and secondly the light condition here is awful not even getting for 4 hrs but dont worry ill update by wed. or thurs. thanks again for all the praise VARSHA๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜ƒ