Dips Art Mansion#3/SHOP CLOSED/// - Page 67

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 years ago
woops req fresh page!!! :))

bullseye everyone again will say dips you update so phasst phastttStern SmilelmaoooROFLwat to dohh from tomorrow my skul is startingCryand no free time so bachi hui kashrat im fulfulling today hehehheROFLWill miss yuh giaz so muchCryHugtriedd bit of diff styles and colors coz people recognised my coloring shhtylesErmm

Ps-Copyright ChangeBig smile

Maaneet

i can't do shuruaat wid dem!!!Cool

Gurmeet-Debina

Robert Pattinson
this firangi banda will make will deadDead

Arhi
Hmm i have no words to explain u all know im not a fan and i havent seen a single episode of thisGeekbut still i jmped into the hole and made this!!! And Arhi Fans disco82 time,sabki muradein puri huiROFLand yes isshe zyada i dont have picsErmm

okiieezz updatedd~~~~Evil Smile

OMG! Plain superb!! Let me gape at them and come back to lamba comment Embarrassed
Dips THATS GURU DEBI siggi is just adorable.
Wow, awesome update Dips!! Just love the Maaneet siggies, totally amazing!! ClapClapClap

Thnx for the pm!!

kritika's was excellent...
OMG Gurti sig is like tthe bestesttt eveeerrr <3 LOVED the texture...<3 its beautiful..sarunnn eeps fab sig kudiye...and shop open kare gi to il give u pix naaa ...!!!
Awesome Dips! Superb! Fantastic!ClapClapClap I'm amazed yar.. how can you make such beautiful sigs so quickly?!

Seriously, hats off to you yar! Brilliant job again, the color, the edits, the text- everything is picture perfect! Clap
Clap
Lovely sigs all the way. Love those Maneet & GC-debina one is so damn cute!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming And ArHi.. amazing like usual! Clap

And Robert Patti- Yar!!! You killed me with that breathtaking sig... BlushingLove Rob & the siggy as well. Agli baar zara Tom Felton ka bhi sig banaa yar plzz. lol!

If your shop is open.. can I request plzzz?Embarrassed   I'm a fan of your ish-style, so yeah... thanks for the PM. Loved the updateSmile