Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

GREAT NEWS!GREAT NEWS!GREAT NEWS

ayushi1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys i have some great news for u i talked to star indiya and put some issues in front of them its a great news for u all that my information is forwarded to the consult department ,see what i was said to them,I am a great fan of ur most successful tv show ipkknd but sir due to its low promotion,our show loses its original viewership as u very well know it's a globally popular show since it loses its original position i also said that they only promote the other shows like DABH,SNS but not ipkknd so i kindly rqust u to forward this information to the consult dept as we love our show so much and want our show to regain its original position.See what they said,Thanku mam for calling us i forwarded ur information to the consult dept as to give more n more promos of ur show they also take my ph no and email id for this matter if i get any call from star india i'll surely inform u.Guys also there is one rqust for u all plz plz call star indiya now and put ur issues in front of them,i am definitely sure soon our show will reach in top 5 plz call it now ,Here is the number 02266305555
😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pia-loves-sarun thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
T.F.S    WELLDONE! !!!!!!!  u proved u r loyal fan...thnksss