Afsar Bitiya

TunTun Singh (Shahbaz Khan)in Film -Unforgettable

kalaberry thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello all...hope you all are doing great and loving the show...with all the twists and turns coming up.
Well ..I have always liked Shahbaz Khan, our Tun Tun Singh right from his Chandrakanta and tipu Sultan days...he acted terrificly well  now the reason of my happiness ISSS...that he has starred in a soon to be released movie...
its called UNFORGETTABLE !!! πŸ˜Š
a joint production of Ireland and Dubai, he stars in it along with Television hearthrob Iqbal Khan,Alka Verma, Hazel Crowney,Kiran Kumar and also Irish cricketers Niall O brian and William Porterfield !!!
wooo hoooπŸ₯³

a friend of mine who is a Iqbal Khan die-hard fan recommended me his Official facebook page ,it is where I got to know about the movie and later found out about Shahbaz's role in it πŸ˜ƒ
 https://www.facebook.com/Miqbalkhan

and this is the Official facebook page of the movie Unforgettable https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unforgettable/249129431825803

I found this article -

and guess what an exclusive still of Shahbaz from the Dubai shoot of the movie 'Unforgettable'πŸ˜‰

Guys please 'Like' the movie's page on facebook
Unforgettable- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unforgettable/249129431825803

...maximum number of likes will give it a big release...Do it for our Tun Tun Singh...a part of our dearest Afsar Bitiya team

Let us all support Shahbaz -our Tun Tun Singh..he needs his Afsar Bitiya family guys !!! Its the great show which got him the success...now lets push it forward by liking the page...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
c;mOnnn Shahbaz we love you..

can't wait to see you in UnforgettableπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
looking forward to his shairis etc...they must be awesome that pic is it from unforgettable?
pink gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks for sharing ...
Lovely pictures...i checked the Unforgettable facebook page...have liked it πŸ˜‰

Edited by pink gurl - 11 years ago
kalaberry thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyZaib

looking forward to his shairis etc...they must be awesome that pic is it from unforgettable?

yes that is a picture from its Dubai shooting schedule...they have captured it so nicely...lemme show u some truly breath-takingly pictures...the backgrounds are sooo amazingly beautiful...enchanting photography !!πŸ‘

yes,looking forward to see shahbaz khan and his shairis πŸ˜³ 
cutegirl94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
WOW this looks Awesome! πŸ₯³
Time for celebrations for all the  tun tun ji aka Shabaz khan fans ! :)
Sneha2487 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow thanks a lot for sharing... tuntun singh will be doing shayaris interesting... really looking frwdπŸ‘πŸΌ
myworld.22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a ton for sharing! awaiting to listen his shayaris! eagerly waiting for unforgettable!
pink gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Unforgettable πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜