Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: jps01

Brilliant my dear friend!!!! OMG, I did not want to read it at work, but after Indi's comments, curiousity was too much, so I ventured here!!!  The tears are real Leesan, stand up and take a bow, because you deserve a standing ovation and an applause!!! Unbelievable, I am still in shock!  Its too real and I was watching the entire story unfold just in front of me - Wow, Leesan!!!! Your BBAT story has left me complete!! 👏

Now, can we please post this on BBAT's Facebook - I want H and N to read it - all  three parts - Rash, can you hear me please!!!!

This is too awesome!!!  Thanks again dear friend!

PS:  Quite impressed with your Hindi - Patni and Beta!!😃

@jps01...thanks my dear ,sweet Jay, this one's for you!! So very glad you enjoyed it and so moved by your response!  But the beautiful framework of this story was already there, provided by the wonderful story that is BBAT! I just filled in the blanks! The magic of Gunjuhn exists not only in R's bhaag, but in the their unbelievable love story that captivated each and every one of us! We were so lucky to be a part of it all!  Thanks for your unwavering support...and friendship!
Leesan thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki.171

I am in with Jay on this. I want da three parts of this to be posted on FB for Himm and Nivi.

Leesan ... I really am outta words. Your ending fit perfectly with the original concept of the story and again it was wonderfully beautiful. I enjoyed and loved reading it to da last word.

I had always wished and hoped till da last episode to see what you have shown in your story. The image of a worried Guddu on seeing Runjhun wheeled into the delivery room n den da  overwhelming ecstacy of seeing da miracle of his love, their love.
And concluding to da very place they started out in. A place of their own.
But then your r right...

Sometimes, things are never quite what they seem. What may look like a foregone conclusion, may have quite the opposite result. The simplest of solutions can actually turn out to be the most difficult to resolve, and the best of intentions can give rise to unforeseen disappointment.

Forgive me if I haven't been able to express how much I actually appreciate and adored your story. I have never been very good with words. But I want you to  know ... I LOVED IT TO THE CORE! ❤️
The very first BBAT story dat left me breathless. ~

@nikki.171...thanks ever so much, Nikki, I am so pleased that this story fulfilled your desires for the show that we all loved so much. This was truly a labor of love for me, and it is dedicated to you all!

Lol!! Nikki...you got it!! You picked up on the subtext that you quoted in red!! I wrote that for myself, an extra layer that applied to the story itself ( ex. the unexpected arrivals!) but also to the the BBAT experience of the forum! Actually the first 2 parts also contain some subtexts, but never expected anyone to notice...good job!! Let's see if anyone else can detect them! 

You expressed yourself perfectly, and your kind words of support are priceless! Thank you!
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwwesum ...luvlyyy updt ...luvd it ...i wish we could see all this in d show...amazingly written ...
Leesan thumbnail
Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

awwwesum ...luvlyyy updt ...luvd it ...i wish we could see all this in d show...amazingly written ...

@ tehzeeb25... Thank you so very much for your kind words! Lol...yes, it would have been so nice to have seen some of these scenes in the actual BBAT!  But,all things considered it was a great show,and we were all so lucky to have been a part of it. At least we have the memories...take care!