Creatives dont really seem creative..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
What exactlly are cvs trying to do?? srsly.. am just so amazed cuz of their creativity... mujhe toh laga tha ki creatives are supposed to explore and exhibit new ideas in their work.. that's why they are called creatives right? or have I mistaken it..?? 

Taani topic has been enough argued upon and i dont really wanna talk much abt her character... Actually frankly speaking if ppl are hating Taani so much its only bcuz of creatives.. its bcuz of the way they hav actually written her character which most of the KriYansh fans can't accept...

I dont care how they wanna start off with so called romance of Tarey but all i want is Kriya ko murder mat karo... she was something different... No one can be Kriya nor can be like Kriya... arey jab cratives ho show ke toh kuch naya dikhane ki koshish karo na... y shud taani be like kriya? u think just by being like kriya rey will strt liking her.. well... am wrong..  u ppl dont just think that but am sure very soon u r gonna show it... rey strts liking taani cuz she is like kriya...
This is wt u r trying to show right? wow yaar am amazed... awesome creativity... Mindblowing...

wateva it is... no matter wat u do we cannot accept Taani.. and if u really want us to accept her den think of some new ideas... show her genuinely in love... just by impressing ppl u cannot get their love.. they may just end up liking u but not loving u... and a person who is madly in love with someone will want her life partner to accept her the way she is... there's no point getting someone's love by being like someone rather  than just being urself... Surprisingly humare creatives dont know these simple facts of life...

Hats off to u guys...