Bade Acche Laggte Hai

OS .. love u so much

luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

here  are other   works i made.

FF raya..journey of love  

Hello  all

Am happy to  see  sakshi all the  4  episodes    .. I  don't  know  about  everyone   am  just   loving the  present  track .. . I just wish ki   leads  replace bd's  soon     

Although  I  like  present track felt sad  for  ram . I love  ram too.    my   impulse   itched  my  grey matter on the  present  track ..   trying to  pen down  what  my  impulse pumped to my  brain ..  

PLEASE KINDLY SPARE ME 

After  ram  tear the legal papers and  went  to  room ..

Priya  collected all the pieces moved  towards the  room.. she  saw  her  wicked  sasuma and mamji follow her' priya went and seriously ask  ram ki  she need  divorce'. 

"Ill make the papers done again  and u just sign it. I am used to all this richness and luxuries as ur  wife and this will be the  compensation  pay for insulting me and my  family ."

R: hogayi   tumari  nautanki πŸ˜Š

P:   mr  ram  am telling u  clearly  I have not  come here u   make up  with u  I want   my    alimony ..  as it came in the  new paper the  other  day   I  married u  for   money . πŸ˜‘    past few days  has  proved me what exactly money  can  give us . am a fool till this day thinking love does exist  . now I realised . I want that  money  with me. yes its my  hak    to    claim  money  and  property   for marrying  u

Ram listen's al this  .. πŸ˜ƒ smile  n  come near priya  took her  face In hands ..  

I KNW U   LOVE ME. plz  close the  door  priya   I need to  sleep  badly ..  am  gonna  sleep in ur  lap ..  plz  close the  door.. priya  moves to  close the door.   Behind door  priya see niharika and mama listening🀒

P; mammi ji aap yeha ..   y  r u  listening  our  discussion πŸ˜‘

Ram  shocked  came out maa   aap πŸ˜²

P:  seriously how ill mannered  they  r to  listening    my   discussion  with my  husband.. and banged inside slamming the  door

Ram  cant  speak anything and   closes the door ..

P:  I  insist u to  give me divorce.. kaisa paarivar  hai  yeah.koi jhooth  boltha hai  , koi paayar ki naatak , aur kuch  log deewar ki baahar  kade ho kar bathe sunne ki koshisH karthe hai...  u  keep  loving ur  disgusting   family  who cares .. I want  divorce ,for what all u have  done to my   family ..😑

Ram  comes near her ..

R: what exactly  u  want ..😑

P: paisa ..  property .. I want to  build my own classes and  wanna  re build  the  respect of my  family u ruined with ur power and  money . I  want 50% of ur  property .

R:   if u want I l make u the  queen of my house ..ill make u the owner of  my whole  property . kaunsa hak ki bare mein baath  kar  rahe  ho tum..  I  will also have hak on u  priya..{ ram is  very angry }

P:  just leave all this   am going to  tell the lawyer to make  the papers again  just sign and give..

Ram hold her  by shoulder .. shaking her

"y don't u  understand priya  I love u .. my life is became so   lifeless when u went out . i was  mad  these  3 days"

Pulls her  close to  him  in a hug ..  crying on her  shoulder.  Priya is   moved with his gesture.. she also  loves him  she want to hug him  back and cry her heart out in his arms.. his arms is the place  where she belongs to .. the only  one place which can  take all her  pains  away..  with  much  difficulty she  broke the  hug ..

P:  plz cut this crap . I know u dnt  love me . no need to   act love to me..

R: ok .. mine is not love right.. u   need ur  hak in  property na .. so ur my  wife I will also have my hak  on u  right..

P: its  totally waste to  talk to u  .. and  abt to  leave 

Ram  pulls her  back and hold her tight so that  she cant move any more ..   he  kissed her on  lips. Both  are  graving for the  touch .. priya  closed her eyes . ram deepens the  kiss  ..  priya   let him to   kiss her. She  badly  need the man  now . she lost all her senses in the  kiss..  ram still deepens the kiss  to savour her.. he whispers the  words  on her  lips .. AM SORRY  PRIYA .. I  LOVE U  SO  MUCH ' I CANT LIVE WITHOUT U .. PLZ DNT  GO   OUT OF MY LIFE .. I BADLY NEED TO .. I LOVE U ..

She  pushed him back ..

R: this is  what u  told me last time na..   I  should kiss when i have feelings for u, when i  love u and  not  just because I have no option .. yes I have no option  because I love ' and  my love  will never vanish . I knw u  love me too ..  wat ever u  say  priya I  showed u  what is my hak as husband . i know its rude its  hurting me priya plz  dnt  leave me .am nothing  with out u ..what  ever u do  how rude u behave  still  I love u the   most ..

note :  

i know this is   stupid   just wanna write something   this is  for my  friend ..  

plzzz  press LIKE  if u  like .. and do  comment  and let me know  how bad i have  written

thanku 

Edited by luvbalh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sweet😊 I was also thinking that Ram should use his ultimate weaponπŸ˜‰  he really needs to kiss Priya,he will surely get the real truth out, she won't be able to resist him.πŸ˜ƒ
Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its not stupid dear ,i love it bahot achha tha ,amazing please write more.
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nycly written... thanks a lot 4 the os... πŸ˜Š

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
How I wanted Ram to crush Priya in his hug and kiss her. End of all drama.
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post...really loved it...Ram has no other option but to get physical in order to control Priya and bring her back to her senses 
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
R: this is  what u  told me last time na..   I  should kiss when i have feelings for u, when i  love u and  not  just because I have no option .. yes I have no option  because I love … and  my love  will never vanish . I knw u  love me too ..  wat ever u  say  priya I  showed u  what is my hak as husband . i know its rude its  hurting me priya plz  dnt  leave me .am nothing  with out u ..what  ever u do  how rude u behave  still  I love u the   most ..

πŸ‘
AMAZING!!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! 
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its superb...actually fantastic !! ...glad to see you back...back with a bang!!!!...do write more often...pls...πŸ˜›
balh123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heyyy Aubineee! πŸ˜Š
I loveddd your OS..it was amazinggg!You write so well! πŸ‘ And thanks so much for writing it for me πŸ˜› 

Wish this would have happened in the show too! 😭

And write moreee!! πŸ˜›

Edited by naznin17 - 11 years ago
taashu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2