FF: Gori teri aankhein kahein Updt P17 Pg71 on29/9 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi all,

This is my first work of fiction regd BALH. Hope you'll like it.

Part 1 - Pg 1

Part 2 - Pg 2

Part 3 - Pg 11

Part 4 - Pg 13

Part 5 - Pg 16

Part 6 - Pg 20

Part 7 - Pg 25

Part 8 - Pg 29

Part 9 - Pg 34

Part 10 - Pg 38

Part 11 - Pg 41

Part 12 - Pg 49

Part 13 - Pg 54

Part 14 - Pg 56

Part 15 - Pg 59

Part 16 - Pg 64

Part 17 - Pg 71

Gori teri aankhein kahein - Part 1

This starts from the precap where Ram warns Priya to stop irritating him or else he'll have paraanthas.

Ram- Mujhe irritate karna band karo. Bahut ho chuka ye naatak..

Priya ' aapko aisa kyun lagata hai ki main naatak kar rahi hu?

R-dekho main jaanta hu ki tum jhooth bol rahi ho. Ab pls ye sab khatam karo priya varna main..

P-Varna kya Mr. Kapoor?

R- varna main kal subah 10 aalu ke paraanthe khaaunga.. wo bhi extra ghee wale.. jab tumhein koi parwaah hi nahi h toh badhne do mera cholesterol.. hone do meri tabiyat kharaab..

Priya looks at him in disbelief.

P- Ok. Bansi kaka.. Bansi kaka.. kal subah saahab ke liye aalu k paraanthe banaaiyega, extra ghee daal ke.. (Turning back to Ram and giving him a wicked, victorious smile) Goodnight Mr. Kapoor!

Ram looks at her keenly with half-amused, half-angry look while she pulls on the comforter, turns her back to him and goes off to sleep.

Ram (thinking) -  Main jaanta hu priya.. tum ye sab natak kar rhi ho, kyun.. mujhe nahi pata.. par sach toh ye h ki tum chaahe jitna bhi jhooth bolo, kitna bhi lado mujhse aur kitni hi taqleef do mujhe, tumhaari ye aankhein kuchh aur hi kehti hain mujhse. Waqt-bewaqt chhalchhalaa aaye ye aansu tumhara har jhooth saamne laa dete hain. Main janta hu ki koi majboori h jo tumse ye sab karwa rahi hai. Tum abhi nahi bataana chaahti mujhe, koi baat nahi.. par ye achchhi tarah se jaan lo ki main bhi tumhein chhodne nhi wala..tum jab tak chaaho, main ye khel tumhaare sath khelne ko taiyaar hu.. par tumhein haraane k liye nahi.. tumhein jeetne k liye.

Gori teri aankhein kahein..

raat bhar soyi nahi..

chanda dekhe chhupke kahin..

aur taare jaante hain sabhi..

He looks at her back with a sweet smile and goes to sleep. Its been 3 days since this room once again starts breathing. He can now sleep peacefully.

Next day morning.

Ram wakes up to find Priya getting ready at the dressing table. She is putting her bindi. Ram gets up, goes behind her and stands just inches away from her.

Priya looks at him through the mirror and ignores him. Its getting really difficult for her to keep standing so close to Ram.

R ' tedhi hai..

Priya snaps out of her thoughts and she was just about to correct the bindi when Ram holds her hand, turns her towards himself. She closes her eyes at his touch. Ram comes very close to her, bends forward, corrects her bindi and stands back looking at her. He could feel her shivers and enjoyed her state. A soft smile played on his lips. She was still standing there with eyes closed and breathing heavily. She then snapped out of her reverie and saw him going into the washroom.

P-Mr Kapoor, ye kya kar rahe they aap..

But before she could finish, he was gone.

At the breakfast table

Ram, Priya, Mama, Niharika and Dadi.

R- bansi kaka, mere aalu k paraanthe laiye pls..

Priya looks at bansi kaka uncomfortably and then at Ram. He had a mischievous grin on his face.

Priya (thinking) ' Ram, pls don't do this.. pls don't make it more difficult for me'

Dadi ' arey golu, ye kya? Tune toh healthy khana start kar diya tha aur ab paraanthe?

R- Haan daadi. Samay k sath sab badal jata h. Beech mein main thoda bhatak gaya tha, bhool gaya tha ki asli Ram Kapoor kaun h. par ab mujhe samajh aa gaya h.. ki main pehle jaisa tha theek tha. Kisi dusre ki wajah se khud ko badalna theek nahi.. isliye abse roz paraanthe.. wo bhi extra ghee wale..

Saying this, he glanced towards Priya who was looking down at her plate. A small tear fell on her plate which didn't go un-noticed.

Niharika and Shiney gave each other an approving glance and high-fived each other under the table.

In the evening

Priya was sitting on her couch, talking to Vikram on the phone. Both of them were discussing ways to take their plan further. Just then Priya heard Ram entering the room. She kept the phone down and opened a book.

Ram entered the room and put down his bag when Priya came to him. He looked very tired and exhausted.

P ' Mr. Kapoor. Mujhe aapse baat karni h. 

Ram (Without looking at her, busy going through his bag for some file) - hmmm.. bolo..

P-maine divorce k papers phirse taiyaar karwa diye hain. ..

R- aah.. Sar itna dard kyun kar raha hai.. sorry, tum kuch keh rahi thi..

P (looking worriedly at him) ' haan? Haan.. main keh rahi thi ki divorce papers ready hain. Ab aap pls property transfer k papers taiyaar karwa dijiye.

All this while Ram looked very uncomfortable.

R- hmm.. theek hai.

He then took out a medicine bottle from his pocket and popped 2 pills.

R' aaj pata nahi kya ho gaya hai. Dinbhar mein 4 baar pills le chukka hu.. ab tak sir dard kar raha h.

He then took out his laptop and went into the study.

Priya ' Mr. Kapoor, main jaanti hu aap ye sab mujhe rokne k liye kar rahe hain. Par ye mat sochiyega ki aisa karne se mujhe koi fark padega.. It really doesn't matter to me.

Ram turns back, gives her a small smile and says ' jaanta hu, it doesn't matter to you.

And goes to the study.

At night.

Ram sitting on his bed with his laptop and Priya on couch.

She is waiting for him to wrap up and sleep. But Ram is enjoying this game. Though it makes him very uncomfortable and groggy, still he carries on with it.

Priya on couch is pretending to sleep with her hand on her head. Still she could sense him awake.

P-Mr. kapoor, pls switch off the lights. Its disturbing me.

R- oh sorry. Maine dhyaan hi nahi diya. Aajkal office mein itna workload hai ki kuchh dhyaan hi nahi rehta. What is the time? Oh.. 2 baj gaye. I think I should wrap up.

He then puts down his laptop and is about to take his pills again when Priya interrupts.

P-Mr. Kapoor.. wo .. bathroom se kuch aawaaz ayi.. suni aapne?

R- kaisi aawaaz?

P- pata nahi.. kuchh girne ki aawaaz h shayad. Aap pls dekh ke aaiye.

Ram, knowing fully well whats her plan, goes to the bathroom. Priya jumps out of the couch, grabs the pill bottle and rushes back. She hides the bottle in her comforter and lies down.

R- kuch nahi hai wahan to.

He comes to the bed and notices the bottle gone.

R-arey, meri pills kahan gayi? Yahin to thi? Achaanak kahan gayi? Priya.. tumne'

Priya interrupts him  -pls mr. Kapoor. Its really late. Aap so nahi sakte? waise hi itni der ho gayi h.. upar se aap abhi kharaate start kr denge. Main to bilkul hi nahi so paungi. Pls let me sleep for godsake!

She pulls on the comforter and goes to sleep. Ram smiles at her antics.

R (himself) ' Kitna pyaar karti ho mujhse.. ye pills ki bottle se zyada aur kaun janta hoga..

Gori teri aankhein kahein..

raat bhar soyi nahi..

chanda dekhe chhupke kahin..

aur taare jaante hain sabhi..

He also goes to sleep.

Two days pass like this. Whenever Priya asked him about the transfer papers, he would either ignore her or go out of the room. It was time for dire actions as Niharika has started frustrating her time and again.

She had an idea and took out her phone.

Precap

R - kahaan gayi thi aaj?

P - Excuse me?

R - maine poochha kahan gayi thi tum aaj shaam ko?

P - aapse matlab?

R - jab tak hamara divorce nahi hota, tumhaari har cheez se mujhe matlab hai. So tell me damn it, Kis se milne gayi thi aaj?

Edited by PunyaS - 11 years ago
Superb... Superb... Superb.. Eagerly waiting fr the nxt one..
👏beautiful, love it, I am hoping we will get something like this next week, you write really well! please do continue..
Sure yahi ane wala hai show.u r to good please continue soon.

really v interesting... 

thanks 4 this...

Beautiful Punya. But do continue asap. Aise math tharsao hum logon ko.
Originally posted by Lavi_961

Superb... Superb... Superb.. Eagerly waiting fr the nxt one..

Thanks 😊

Will update by today evening..
Whoaaa we think ALIKE!! LOL
I absolutely love this!! This is amazinggg!!
You are fab girl!
First OS and itna acha? Aage kya hoga? 😉
Update soon! 

Originally posted by fanraya

👏beautiful, love it, I am hoping we will get something like this next week, you write really well! please do continue..

Thanks 😊

I hope so too..
Will update by today evening..
Originally posted by Nany

Sure yahi ane wala hai show.u r to good please continue soon.

Thanks Nany.. this is what all of us want.. 😃
Edited by PunyaS - 11 years ago