Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
P : How many times do I have to tell you? I want the money and so I want divorce.. As simple as that! Why don't you understand? 

R : why don't I understand? you want me to understand that you want a divorce, that you want to end our relationship? 

Kaise samzu mai? Jab tumhine muzse kaha tha, ki yu kagaj par sign karke ham koi bhi rishta jod ya tod sakte hai, par aisa rishta nahi jod sakte jisme ek insan ke aasu dusre ke aankno se bahe..

tum kehati ho ki tumhare liye aisho aram, paise hamare rishte se jyada mayne rakhate hai.. Kaise man lu.. Ki jise duniya ke har mehangi cheejo se jyada kimati meri bachpan ki yaade lagati thi.. wo Priya.. Meri woh gudiya yeh sab keh hai?

Aur.. tum yeh kehati hai ho ki tumhe meri adato se problem hai... Kya ye wahi Priya hai, jisne muzse kaha tha.. Ki use mere kharato ki adat hogayi hai.. jise mera pasina bhi achha lagata hai? Tum hi batao? Isme se kaun si Priya sach hai? 

Priya was speechless. Her eyes had turned moist and tears were threatning to escape from her eyes. She did not know how to control them. She did not know how to answer his questions.  His words made her realise how she had got carried away. Yes.. She did want to save his money, but is this the right way? Is all this worth it? what if she lost him in the process.. will she be able to live if he started to hate her? Will he be able to live without her?
She remembered his childlike expressions when he had pleaded her to sleep next to him last night. She finally lost the control and tears rolled up on her cheeks as she realised once again, how much he has been deprived of love.  He needed motherly love even more than a wife's love! 

Both of them definately needed each other more than the money..

Ram looked at Priya's tears. Her eyes were telling him what he already knew and believed. He was relieved to feel that he was right. He took the advantage of her silence and moved closer to her. 
He gently but firmly put his one hand around her waist to hold her close. He wiped her tears with other hand and made her look into his eyes. 

R : Pata hai, tumhari aankhe muze sabse jyada pyari lagati hai..kyoki inme muze hamesha mere liye pyar dikhta hai.. Jo muze abhi bhi dikh raha hai..

Tumne kaha tha ki mera dil gusse me kaise dhadkta hai aur excitement mai kaise dhadkta hai, iska farak tum janti ho.. Toh mai bhi tumse untani pyar karta hu.. aur mai yeh yakin ke sath keh sakta hu ki, tumhara dil abhi bhi mere liye hi dhadkta hai..

Mai Janata hu.. Ki tum abhi bhi wahi Priya ho.. Jisne kuchh din pehale hi muzse kaha tha ki wo ma banana chahati hai.. Jo mere sath jindgi ki wo khushiya jeena chahati hai jo sirf hamara bachha hame de sakata hai.. 

If priya was still trying to get composure she wanted, she lost it completely now. The mension of her last happy moment with Ram made her break down completely. She gave up and hugged him tightly.
His response was immidiate, he was desperately waiting for this moment and so was she!
He let her calm down. They sat togther on bed. 
Priya calmed down but still was not ready to talk. She feared he would not be able to believe that he was being betrayed for 20 years by the people he loves so much. But for the first time, she felt she could understand it.. For Ram, it was extremes.. He hardly let anyone come near him, but when he loved.. He wouldn't look back.. He had just proved it to her.. Despite her ill behaviour her had trusted her.  She was overwhelmed by his love. She silently thanked her lucky starts for giving Ram to her..

Ram sighed.. It seemed it was he who would do all the talking tonight..

R : restaurent incident yad hai na.. Tum muze bata chuki ho, jitana akela main tha tumhare baiger utani hi akeli tum bhi thi.. aur tum untanhi khush ho, ki kismat ne hame milaya.. Jitana ki mai...

phir bhi agar muzse dur jana chahti ho, toh kam se kam ek reason batao.. Jo muze sahi lage.. 

P : mai nahi Jana chahti apse dur.. mai ye apni marzi se nahi kar rahi.. Koi aur muzse ye karwa raha hai..

R : Utana toh mai samaz raha hu.. And I can connect the dots. Ab mai janta hu ki kartik innocent hai, par chhoti kidnap toh jaroor hui thi. Maine pata kiya, woh kisi meditation center mai nahi gayi thi.. Toh wo kaha thi 3 din? 
Jaroor jisne yeh kam kiya tha wahi tumhe blackmail kar raha hai.. Hai na..

Priya nodded. She was feeling relieved. 

R : toh batao.. Kaun hai jo ham dono ko alag karna chahata hai..?

P : Don't ask me this Ram.. Please! Bas aap mera sath dijiye.. Denge na?

R : I'm not convinced.. Par aaj ke liye bol bol ke thak gaya hu.. Par ye mat samzana ki 
mai tumhe yu mahan banane dunga.. Mai jaldi pata lagaunga ki is sabke ki pichhe kaun hai.. Tabtak tum baki sabke samne ye natak chalu rakh sakti ho..Just get one thing clear.. You are mine and you are going nowhere.. samzi tum?

Priya couldn't help but smile. He too smiled...

R : waise.. Acting achhi kar leti ho... Agar TV industry me jati, toh.. you can give Sakshi Tanwar run for her money!

Priya blushed a little..

P : haa na? aur Film me jati toh Vidya balan ko, Right? Muze pata tha.. 

They were laughing after god knows how long...

P : Par chalo abhi neend aa rahi hai.. subah se phir se suru karungi.. Abhi ke liye bedroom ka darwaja band hai, toh mai yaha so sakti hu na? 

Ram leaned forward to kiss her on forehead before both of them drifted off to sleep, peacefully...

----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry! Looks like I've just copied all the old dialogues! πŸ˜› Par kya karu... CV's bhul gaye hai, Kin Ram aur Priya se ham log pyar karte hain! Wish we could have them back!😳
Edited by Priya_Fan - 11 years ago
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
reserved...

edited !!!

i just loved ur OS... 
u made my weekend... 
di , i just cant stop jumping and smiling while reading ur OS...  

thanks 1000  tons 4 this OS... 
love u di... 

Edited by salsaly - 11 years ago
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post Amy πŸ‘...superbly written πŸ˜ƒ...hope to see something like this in the serial πŸ˜³...thanks for such a nice OS πŸ˜Š...realistic too πŸ‘πŸΌ...keep it up..⭐️
Edited by TVserialfreak - 11 years ago
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The dialogue referring to Sakshi Tanwar was too good...really loved it πŸ˜³πŸ˜³Edited by TVserialfreak - 11 years ago
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

The dialogue referring to Sakshi Tanwar was too good...really loved it πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

heh heh.. Thank you... Just wanted to make RaYa n myself laugh a bit!😳
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG kitna cute hai, wow, you are rocking, kash aisa hi kutch hota show mai, you made my day, superb.. please do continue.. Thanks for this lovely update.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€— a big hug to you.
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amyyy!!! πŸ€—
Back with a bang!!! Missed your writing girl!!
Love it!!! Just how I want it to go!
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I just finished mine too. Was gonna post it when i got home but it's too similar to urs so I won't post it anymore.
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amy
 WOW! good OS.. Absolutely love it.. Wish something like this really happens in the show too..
Yes Ram has spoken truly like a man who is in love and who believes and understands that Priya's love for him can never be faked..Deep love is more implicit, trustful and unshakeable..

Using the dialogues of the show and writing a credible story is an art.. You have done it well.. Keep them coming dear...Thanks for making my weekend start in a nice manner, after reading this..
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This is exactly what we want to see! AWESOME! 

See what I mean. ... when you guys can give us such stories, then I am willing to put up with the chawl waali Priya  in the show!

Loved every line. It was so beautiful . And it would be soo good if Ram was in on the secret and they acted together. Then watching Priya talk smack to Niharika would be so much more fun!

Priya_Fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: azk92

Amyyy!!! πŸ€—
Back with a bang!!! Missed your writing girl!!
Love it!!! Just how I want it to go!
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I just finished mine too. Was gonna post it when i got home but it's too similar to urs so I won't post it anymore.

Aww... Glad you like it!

but are u sure urs is too similar.. Plz Post it if u want...