AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey everyone

In this forum you can talk about your favourite couple in bollywood and put some pics of them and write why you think they are a good couple. Okay let me start I think Shahid and Kareena make a good chemistry because they look really sweet together and their love is so cute that they look like they can't live without each other.

Here are some pics:

Okay now is it your turn! Who is your favourite couple?

Sneha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greatttt thumbnail
well my favourate couple is abhishek and rani. they look awesome together both in or out
👏 👏 👏
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AbhayVakil_1992

Hey everyone

In this forum you can talk about your favourite couple in bollywood and put some pics of them and write why you think they are a good couple. Okay let me start I think Shahid and Kareena make a good chemistry because they look really sweet together and their love is so cute that they look like they can't live without each other.

Here are some pics:

Okay now is it your turn! Who is your favourite couple?

Sneha

urmmmmmmmmmmmmm the same answer!!!!!!😳

the best bollywood..........no the best jodi in this universe is of

❤️Shahid and Kareena!!!!❤️

dat is because dey love each ova sooooooo much and coz dey love each ova for wot they are.........their love has overcome many obstructions but they have always been together and fought them.......they ave an awesome chemistry and look really bufffffffffff together!!!!😳

@ sneha..........lol u know wot i was jus about to post a similar topic.........lol!😆

😉love ya loadsssssssss!!!!😉

😛XxXxXxX hinal XxXxXxX😳

AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah hinal so true! Their chemistry is just amazing and mind blowing. @greattt- yeah I always thought that Rani and Abhishek make a good couple. Babii rani- I think he looks better with kareena but they both don't look so bad either. I think she looks better with vivek oberoi.

Hinal- I think me and you think the same.

Sneha
sweet_angel420 thumbnail
my fav.couple is shahid & kareena
sweet_angel420 thumbnail
i think thts the cutest couple 😳
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i wanna joinnn

i like shahid and amrita...they r the besttt 😃
filmigirl12693 thumbnail
i also luv shahid and Kareena they really sweet couple and i also luv SRK and Kajol
Jia thumbnail

I think we have fan clubs for these cute couples. You can carry on the discussion in their respective FC's. 😊

Topic closed. :)