New Entry-Jiten Lalwani

Desi_Girl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys after Ranveer's younger brother we will have again a new entry!
Jiten Lalwani will enter as MP's secretary, and they will have a connection in their past! 

I also read in this article that STPM has failed to make a buzz on tv?! WHAT THE..?!?! i mean there is no Promotion,..kuch bhi nahin!!? and they are wondering ki show itna nahin chal raha Hai?!?! 

anyways wanted to share this news with you guys! 

Sorry if already posted! 

Love,
Astha ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladyinblu218 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing:) Wish this show was promoted more by SP..cos it has alot of pottential
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
"connection in their past" ðŸ˜• do they started spoiling mp's character 

is their any link ? from where did u read this 😕, it is not in tellychakkar aslo ...

Desi_Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: --jas--

"connection in their past" ðŸ˜• do they started spoiling mp's character 

is their any link ? from where did u read this 😕, it is not in tellychakkar aslo ...

Ravi Ojha Productions' Sajda Tere Pyaar Mein on Star Plus looks impressive but has failed to create a buzz in the market. But the makers are hopeful of sunshine days ahead and have decided to bring in Jiten Lalwani to spike up the ratings.

Jiten, last seen in Parvarrish on Sony Entertainment Television, would now enterSajda… as Mahendra Pratap Singh's (Rohit Roy) secretary. He will have a past attached to him. We have learned that initially Jiten opted against the role but later gave his nod.

"I have a very good rapport with the production house since Sasural Genda Phooldays. So I really couldn't say 'no' to the role. It's a very interesting character of Mahendra Pratap's secretary but the viewers have to watch it to know more about it." 

Hope with such entries and twists the show will garner good ratings.

Desi_Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladyinblu218

Thanks for sharing:) Wish this show was promoted more by SP..cos it has alot of pottential

ya you're right.. i mean there are no promos!?! what the hell!?! 
Desi_Girl thumbnail
i have a feeling that this "connection in their past" thing will be that jiten lalwani will be the elder brother of ranveer! 
do you remember when riya said ki bade bhaiya ghar par nahin Hai! so i have a strong feeling ki aise hi hoga! :) 
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hahaha don't say what the makes me laugh and think of ASR. I agree its very little promotion off the show
zainab03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yea they should start promoting the show.. I mean we all love sajda and there hasn't even been a new promo of it   :-(
Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know there should e a we promo. Please bring a we promo!