new article on noel smith

sweety095 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Geet will always be special to me'-Noel Smith

By hinz
Posted on 16 May 2012 at 2:09pm

Noel Smith, the well known director of Indian television is always in demand and is an absolute favourite of the fans.His unique sense of direction with the classic fairytale touch is a treat for the viewers. Who can ever forget the golden time in Geet Hui Sab Se Parayee which saw the magic of his vision.This talented director has done  remarkable work on television with Geet, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai and so on. Let's get to know him better.

How did direction happen?

It was a natural progression after I worked with my uncle for his production house, I knew it soon enough that I wanted to be a director and never lost way on that !

How does it feel when your work gets appreciated?

It feels great, It feels all the hard work was worth it after all !!

Usually people have an ideal person they follow, anyone you follow in your life?

No one in  particular but some of the people I have worked with like Mr. Shyam Benegal and Mr. Suhail Tatari have left a influence in me and my work

Today people always connect you with Geet, what do you have to say about it? Any memories to share?

Yes Geet was and will always be special to me too ! Love and admiration from the audience was overwhelming. The whole time spent during the making of the show is memorable, It will be impossible to pick one .

Noel with Gurmeet Choudhary and Drashti Dhami (Geet Hui Sab Se Parayee).

You did some remarkable work on TV, Is there a wish you aim to fulfill in the future?

Keep doing good work on TV and eventually I hope to make movie sometime soon.

Which scene or sequence you directed is the closest to your heart and why?

It's been many years since I've started working , so again it is very difficult to pick one , there have been times where my actors have taken me by surprise with their sheer passion and dedication , at times the mother nature has played tricks and made work difficult , so basically when situations are tough and your team is with you and the scene turns out to be great …. it automatically makes a special place in my heart .

Message to your fans at fuzionproductions

Keep showering your love and appreciation on to me ….. And I keep entertaining you !!

😃😳 GEET IS EVEN SPECIAL TO ALL MANEETIANS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goldrush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yes GEET will  always be  special  for each and every person who was associated with the show...GHSP was one in a billion..😳TFS😃 nicee interview...directors like maan singh and noel ...they put life in the serial👏
--Saavi-- thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Dear,it was indeed a golden period of Geet during his direction
indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharin, 
GEET WILL ALWAYS BE SPECIAL IN OUR HEARTS.