Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank You guys.. For Your suppor and encouragement.. Without which i wouldnt have written so much..
No doubts i wont be watching the show for now.. Will get hooked on to it again the day RaYa will be together again.. And dont u worry.. Coz i'll be reading the WU's everyday.. I just cant leave the show completely u know.. And ya.. Will be reading all ur FF's.. For those who write...

sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RaYaKapoor

M sorry guys.. m so sick of the current track that I cant get a story right in my head.. Instead of turning it into a BT crap, I decided to put it to an end.. I amy not even watch the show further but I will defo be active in this forum.. Will come up with more in future but that's it for now'

Hey that was amazing !!!!!!...
wow what a beautiful gift for priya...😳

do write more...or start another one na...
love your updates...wanna read more of your works plsπŸ˜›

ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I dont blame you but you kept it going well and I loved it! The ending was definitely cute and thanks for always updating regardless.. Hope you make another FF very soon and when you do Ill be waiting πŸ˜ƒ
Birdy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oyeee Sissy... Ahaaa i was upset... n finally m calm down nw... tnkuuu For such a swt ending... but hey do write more for us...Ahema ahem.. part 24 was also amazing... wht a swt jugalbandi... 😳 kisi ko gaane ka mauka hi nai diya.. heheh πŸ˜‰
Oneandall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Congratulations on finishing this FF so superbly... Rocking imagination and even more rocking portrayal of that imagination in your lovely updates. . . It's so sad that you are ending this😭, but i am hopeful that you will start another amazing FF, OS or SS for our sake some day when BT crap settles downπŸ‘πŸΌ... 

P.S. Sorry for commenting so late, I read this update on my phone and now i have gotten the chance to comment!!

DON'T STOP WRITING!! You ARE AWESOME πŸ€—