Second Bollywood movie for Prithviraj

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
SECOND BOLLYWOOD FLICK FOR PRITHVIRAJ?

Even before the release of his first Hindi film, he's gearing up for his next Bollywood outing

Sanjith Sidhardhan

Asource close to Prithviraj says that the actor was keen on two scripts, one of which was to be helmed by Ram Gopal Varma's long-time associate, director Prawaal Raman of the Darna Mana Hai fame. Prithviraj confirms, "I am just in talks with few people. I haven't finalised on any film as of now, but yes, I hope to work on my second Hindi film as soon as I wrap up my Malayalam project with director Lal Jose." While the actor is upbeat about the Bollywood offers coming his way, he says he is waiting to see how his debut is perceived. "I will only be prioritizing cinema that I like, regardless of what language it is in. I have always maintained that Ayya is not my grand launch in Bollywood as such. It's just a good film and I'm happy to be part of it. I would have done Ayya even if it was in my language," he says. If it actually takes off the way it seems to be, Prithviraj's B-Town career could prove to be a rare feat for a southern star. Especially since the likes of Suriya and Vikram too were not very successful in cracking the B'town barrier with the release of their Hindi films, let alone bag a second lead role months before the release of their launch vehicle.

Prithviraj

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks Chal didi for sharing this news..πŸ‘

All the best Prithviraj for ur Bollywood journey..πŸ‘πŸΌ
All the best Prithviraj.. We pray you become the only Malayalee actor who can speak Hindi well as well.. πŸ˜†
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: bulls-eye

All the best Prithviraj.. We pray you become the only Malayalee actor who can speak Hindi well as well.. πŸ˜†

Why such a funny prayer dear??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: SweetyGreen

Why such a funny prayer dear??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh.let me see if I can dig up something that will make my prayer clearπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Oh.let me see if I can dig up something that will make my prayer clearπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Here is one link, though the rest of the material actually defends him but you will understand the controversy

Another hot debate on Prithvi is that his wife once told in one interview that 'Prithiviraj is the only South Indian Hero who can speak in English'

http://alienstarz.blogspot.co.uk/2011/10/prithvi-raj-and-english-controversy.html

SweetyGreen thumbnail

Here is one link, though the rest of the material actually defends him but you will understand the controversy

Another hot debate on Prithvi is that his wife once told in one interview that 'Prithiviraj is the only South Indian Hero who can speak in English'

http://alienstarz.blogspot.co.uk/2011/10/prithvi-raj-and-english-controversy.html

Now i got ur prayer in full detail..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thanks for the link dear..😊