OS: Pyar Ki Jeet (prediction of promo version 1) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
yaar is this that easyπŸ˜ƒ
AmbyπŸ€—You are on a Roll!πŸ˜ƒ I mean writing such terrific two OS back to back is WOW!πŸ‘

I loved every word of your OS! Every thing was Perfect! 

Niharika welcoming Priya, Ram sliding the ring on her finger, Priya giving him divorce papers, and then finally telling him the whole truth!

And finally Priya back in Ram's arms! A perfect Scene! I can actually picturise RaYa in it!😍 πŸ˜

I loved these lines, He had believed her over his family. She trusted him and she trusted her love.  Her love had won.  She had defeated Niharika. Great DialoguesπŸ‘πŸ‘

You rock Baby⭐️Do write more OS on RaYa😳

Thanks for the PM!

Love,
Mayu
Hi everyone!
here is the second version!

ENJOY!! 
DONT FORGET TO LIKE/COMMENT

p.s. I'm still at the docs and have my laptop but the internet is really bad so I will reply to all your comments when I get home later today! 
wohaa Di, great great great!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
i really wish CVs have something like this in store for us todayπŸ€”, but really no expectations! 
m happy to read ur OSs then watching episodes these days,sacchi!!
ahhh,...finally i am at peace,...found something that i really want to read...was soothing...super luvd it
I wish Ram believe Priya in show too...Good one... u solve problem too easily
Superb.. I've bcm ur fan...:-)
I am Speechless.. Yes its hard to believe coming from the bak bak queen as Lakhi calls me but..

awesommmeee!!! i wish sab itni easily solve ho jata... love ur take yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘