Kanchi Kaul’s Fan Club - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
Welcome To Kanchi Kaul's Fan Club!!!

Lets start with some lovely pics of her. These are my personal favourites 😳

(I just love this pic of her 😳 😳)

(OMG I just love her smile!!!!)

(Here she is dressed as a bride just for ME)

Kanchi plays the bubbly 18 year old teenager,Ananya/Anu in Ek Ladki Anjaani Si.She has done an Indian movie too,Woh Tera Naam Tha.In real life shes only 24,so young,so beautiful and such a great actress 👏 👏 Kanchi loves to shop and once she did so much shopping that she didnt have enough money to even buy a bottle of water 😆 She recently turned 24 on the 24th of May 😛

No matter how much I praise her its just not enough.So who wants to join this fan club? 😉

Members:
Aryan(Me!)
Samera
Reepz
Anjela
Puja
Iqbal21
Mehak
peterpanofindiaEdited by Aryan~Bhai~MBBS - 17 years ago
count me in aryan bhai, i think her acting is gr8 in ek ladki...
Great so now theres 2 members so far 😛

AryanEdited by Aryan~Bhai~MBBS - 17 years ago
Thanks Reepz I have added u 2 the list 😃 Ok I think now we should start discussing Kanchi,ummmmmm lets talk about her acting 😛

Aryan
hehe cheerz bro hmmm her acting iz obviouisly superb which iz y we watch her lol...her facial expressions make me belive that shes not acting but its real n luv it when she smiles o yeah n luv the way she talks.... wotd u guys say??
Thanks 4 the pics Anjela 👍🏼 Thank u Puja 😃 Kanchiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 😳 😳 😳 I believe that Kanchi is the best actress on Sony 👏 👏 👏 and she is one of the best actresses on TV 👏 👏 Its amazing that shes only 24 but still she can act soo good 😛

AryanEdited by Aryan~Bhai~MBBS - 17 years ago
yehhhhhhhhhhhh i love kanchi too she is really pretty,love the way she toks n her smile is good and she acts well.
Thanks 4 joining guys 😛 I wish Kanchi could see this fanclub and see how much she is loved by her fans 😳

Aryan