Users

Frequent Posters

toshisharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

😛PART 1:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2957093

FRNDS SORRY FOR VERY LATE UPDATE...

As ram was calling priya those evil people also came out to see what happened😲 and niharika was stunned to see this condition of ram, she was seeing ram in such a way that she wants to kill him😡 (pr bechari kya kre ye bhi nhi kr skti afterall use bhi pta h ki agar ram ko kuch hua tu wo bhi muuz ki zindagi nhi jee skti😆). As ram calls priya to see the things he also see niharika is standing there so he call her too 

Ram- ma plzz come n see the things of yr grandchild😉 see this is a teddybear, n here is car😃                                     

hearing the word grandchild niharika's face turns blue-black😡after seeing all the things priya hugs ram n say  I love you ram😆 I love you so much, ram replies I love you too😳(aaye haaye ab kiya hoga chutki ka) 

Niharika 'kya sid mene khuch galat suna h ya phir tumne bhi wo hi suna jo mene suna😆        

Mama ' oye sweeti mene to ram aur priya ko ek dusre se I love you bolte hoye suna kyu tune kya sun liya jo puch rhi h                                           

both niharika n sid face towards mama n see him with very tight expressions.😆                           

Ram- mom come fast plzz see the things fast bcoz I and priya has to go to the hospital for checkup.😊                             

Niharika- ya beta m coming just wait (makhann lga rhi h kyuki aur koi kaam hi nhi baccha bechari pr or waise bhi khuch aur kr bhi nhi skti😉 ) she see one or two things n said mene dekh liya beta accha h sb. 

Ram-thanks mom then he call bansi kaka n said saara samaan hamare kamre me rkwa dena. Bansi kaka nods his head. Then priya n ram goes to there room leaving that evil trio confused.😕

In the Raya's room                                              Ram- priya get ready fast hume doctor ke paas jana h tumare checkup ke liya.                             Priya- ram m bilkul theek hu mujhe khuch bhi nhi hua h aur plzz mujhe kisi doctor ke paas nhi jana plzz.                    

Ram- priya tum aaj ye kaisi baccho jaisi baat kr rhi ho mujhe khuch bhi nhi sunna  chalo jldi se tyar ho jaoo.😆                                                       

Priya- plzz yr mera bilkul bhi mann nhi h.            

Ram- accha n he come very close to priya☺️       

Priya- accha baba jaa rhi hu..                               she runs n ram smiles, he thinks priya ne muhje itni baadi khushi di h priya ke liye koi tu surprise dena  hi hoga  then he starts thinking what to do, but nothing is coming in his mind just then priya come out of the bathroom settling her hairs, ram see her n keep seeing her priya ask him what happened ram replies priya today you are looking too beautiful😛                                         

Priya ' accha Mr. Ram Kapoor earier I was not beautiful😉                                                           

Ram- nhi nhi priya mera ye mtlab nhi tha  m to bs ye bol rha tha ki tum aaj bahut sundar lg rhi ho..                  

Priya- accha accha theek h chalo ab doctor ke pas chale ya phir plan cancel.                            

Ram-priya😉                                                        

Priya- accha baba chalo 

She holds ram's hand and both come out from their room.                                                           

In the way there is complete silence in the car, it is a difficult for ram to bear this silence, he then put his hand on priya's hand, she first see ram n then put his head on his shoulder n said ram doctor sb khuch theek tu batayege na mujhe sach me bahut dr lg rha h ram hugs her tightly n said khuch nhi hoga yr tum itna daro mt or dekhna hamari bhi ek choti si doll hogi bahut sundar si bilkul tumahari tahra nhi ram ladki nhi cut sa ladka hoga.😆                                            

Ram - nhi ladki                                                    

Priya -mene aapse kaha na ladka hoga dekh lena                                                                     

Ram- accha baba theek h tum jeeti or m hara bs khush                                                                 

priya smiles n ram also both of them hugs again  ram see a shop n get an idea to surprise priya'

Precap- in the cabin ram n priya was sitting infront of doctor, doctor have the reports in his hands, priya is tensed ram holds her hand tightly, doctor first see in the report then see both of them very hardly.                                                                                              

Edited by toshisharma - 11 years ago
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice update 👏...got to read some positivity and happiness in your OS 😊...thanks a lot sister.. 😳