Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Just loved it...just the way I would have liked to have been panned out...
Thanks👏
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amby🤗🤗Sorry for late reply😳Just came back from college

What an OS! Brilliant👏👏Its too Good! 😃

Perfect portrayal of RaYa in this OS! I loved how she came back in KM and played smart with Niharika😃Lovely Sherni in your OS!

I want more of RaYa romance in the next part if you are writing it!😳Its you guys in the forums whose OS make me smile!

A beautiful creation on your Part!😃Keep it Up👍🏼

PS- I will reply on your other OS very soon!

Thanks for the PM!

Love,
Mayu

NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow Di that was super good👏
how can u say it isn't good or we may not like it?
I really loved it, in fact i was pissed off the way they showed PK and her carelessness towards Ram, how i wish CVs get some ideas from such talented writers!
Thank You di for such a fantastic and emotional OS!😳
PunyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: azk92

You too. PM me if you want any specific scenes rewritten.  I think I've covered most of them from the time the whole Natasha drama started.  I mean I have like 7 or 8 different versions of their reunion already haha.. Hopefully one of them actually happens 😆.  And I already have an idea for the promo one which I will get to sometime tomorrow, hopefully before it's aired.  Don't worry too much about it.. I'm sure they're just trying to recreate the Jan 10th episode.  The day they both sign the papers, that's the day I'll be worried. For the time being, it's just to attract viewers into watching it.

Hey, thanks! I don't have any specific requests. I am grateful for what all you write and share with us. I have bookmarked quite a few of your OS already. I love them all. You are a fab writer.. just like a good cook.. na kuchh zyaada na kuchh kam.. 👏everything is balanced in your takes and that is the reason I love to read you.

And regd the Promo, it was really unsettling.. but yeah, you are right. No use getting hyper. I have ranted and rambled quite a lot since last night. Will save my energy now.😊