OS: May 14th episode - how it should have been... - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys,

So... I'm sure you all know how pissed off and disappointed I am with today's episode and Priya and Vikram's behaviour and if you don't then let me tell you I AM NOT HAPPY!😑😑

Here is somewhat of what I would have liked to see.  I know it's not the best, Sorry, I wasn't even going to post it but i feel like writing this stuff down makes me less angry haha πŸ˜› so you guys have to bear with it πŸ˜†.  Hope you like it anyways, and don't forget to comment/like!

Enjoy!

Priya: Mr. Kapoor, iss tarah se?

Vikram: Hmm. Jab se tum gayi ho, uss ne apne aap ko kamre mein band kar ke rakha hai.  Na kuch khata hai, na kuch peeta hai.  Yahan tak kisi se baat tak nahi karta.  Aur toh aur, Ram ne office jaana bhi band kardiya hai.  Pata hai pichle kuch dinon mein uss ki office na aane ki vaja se company ko croron ka nuksaan hua hai lekin uss se koi farak nahi padta.  Andar hi andar ghut ta jaa raha hai.  Tumse door reh kar apne aap ko bahut badi saza de raha hai, Priya.  He's really missing you.  Aur'

Before Vikram could finish what else he was going to say, Priya had gotten into her car and taken off.  She had heard enough.  She couldn't do it anymore.  She couldn't hurt him anymore than she had.  She hated herself for putting him through all this.  There were other ways to deal with this situation.  Besides, seeing Ram's condition and the fact that he hadn't gone to the office in 3 days, Niharika would eventually call Priya back.  But she couldn't let Ram suffer anymore waiting for Niharika to call her. 

Priya got lucky when Niharika called her just as she was near Kapoor Mansion.  She stopped the car on the side of the road so she could talk properly.  

Priya: Jee Mummyji Pairi Pauna.

Niharika: Uh Priya, mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai.  Tum mujhe abhi mil sakti ho.

Priya: Abhi main thodi busy hoon, phone pe bata dijiye kya baat hai.

Niharika: Ram tumhe bahut miss karta hai, tum waapas ghar ajaao. 

Priya: Accha? Toh aap ka beta mujhe miss kar raha hai toh aap ko meri value samaj mein aagayi? Aaj who mujhe miss kar raha hai lekin kal woh mujhse nafrat kar ne laga toh? Phir main kya karungi? Mujhe bhi apna future safe guard karna hai.

Niharika: Kya chahti ho tum?

Priya: Jo bhi companies hai, kisi bhi tarah mujhe un ke 51% partner bana dijiye.  Agar aap yeh karne ke liye tayyar hai, toh phir main aajaungi. 

Niharika is silent on the phone.  She is thinking.  Well at least this way she'll still own 49% of each of the companies, and Ram Kapoor will still be bringing in the money.  If she doesn't agree, Ram isn't going to come out of his shell, the business is going to go downhill and everything will be ruined.  20 years of hardwork down the drain.  So maybe for now, it's better to accept this deal and soon she will create a situation where Priya will transfer everything back to her and get her kicked out for good or poison Ram's mind against Priya, saying she married him for his money.  This is just one battle lost, not the entire war.  

Niharika: Haan theek hai, mujhe manzoor hai. 

Priya closes her eyes and smiles a little.  She starts driving again and reaches KM.  From outside, she calls the landline and tells Bansi Kaka to send aloo parathas up to Ram's room.  She quietly enters the house and walks up the stairs to Ram's room.  She tries to open it, thinking it's locked, but finds it unlocked.  Ram had closed the door after talking to Niharika but had forgotten to lock it.  She opens the door and gasps at the sight in front of her.  The room was pitch dark.  Ram was sitting in bed with the covers half on him, holding on to the photo frame from his bedside table and looking straight ahead, lost in his own thoughts and memories of Priya.  He didn't move when she came in the room.  He didn't even turn to look who it was.  He was tired of his family knocking on the door and coming in.  He just wanted his Priya back.

Priya closed the door behind her and stood there watching Ram, who still hadn't moved.  He was clutching the photo frame to his heart.  Priya's eyes filled with tears as she realized what she'd done to him.  She should have come up with another plan.  There had to be another way of dealing with Niharika that didn't include hurting Ram so badly.  She could not bear to see him in this state.  As she came closer, she saw the dried tear marks on Ram's face too.  His eyes were swollen and slightly red.  She sat on one knee on edge of the bed and took the frame from his hands.  Ram finally looked to see who it was.  She put the frame down, took his head in both her hands and held it to her chest.  She caressed his hair and his cheek soothingly.  Ram put his arms around her waist and broke into sobs.  As she held him, she rested her cheek on his head and tears were flowing from her eyes too.  

Ram, in between sobs: I'm sorry, Priya' I'm really sorry'. 

Priya held his face in her hands and made him look up at her.  As she looked into his eyes, she saw fear, pain and regret.  She wiped his tears with her thumbs and shook her head.

Priya: Nahin Ram, I'm sorry.  Meri vaja se aap ne apna yeh haal bana diya hai. 

She held his head to her chest again, and continued to caress his head, his hair and his cheek.  They sat like that for a few minutes, when there was a knock at the door.  Ram let her go.  Priya kissed him on the forehead and let him go and wiped her own tears.  She walked over to open the door and saw Bansi Kaka standing there with the trolly of food.  She took it from him and closed and locked the door. 

Priya brought the trolly near the bed and sat down on the edge of the bed. 

She took the plate of aloo parathas and took a piece and fed it to Ram. 

Priya, softly: Ram, aap ne teen din se kuch nahi khaya hai.  Aap please kuch khalijiye warna aap ki tabiyat kharab ho jayegi.

Ram held her hand to stop her. 

Ram: Tum ne khaya?

Priya looked away and didn't answer.  Ram understood that she hadn't eaten either.

Ram took the piece from her hand and fed it to her.  She fed him with her own hands until he had eaten properly.  Then she ate herself.  After they had finished eating, Priya made Ram lie down back in bed.  She sat on the edge again and caressed his head and his hair until he fell asleep.  Then she got up and turned to go change when she felt Ram hold her hand.  She turned back and looked into his eyes.     

Ram: Priya, tum mujhe phir se chod ke toh nahi jaogi na?

Priya's eyes again stung with tears.  She came close to him, shook her head and kissed him on the forehead.  

Priya: Nahin Ram, kabhi bhi nahi.  Ab main aapko chod ke kabhi nahi jaungi. 

Ram: Jaldi aana.

Priya wiped her own tears again, nodded and went to the changeroom to change into a nightgown.  When she came out, Ram was still awake, waiting for her. 

She got into bed beside him and laid down looking at the ceiling.

Ram: Priya...

Priya turned and looked at Ram.  She knew what he was going to say.  Without saying anything, she came closer to him and put her head on his chest.  She could feel and hear his heartbeat.  She hadn't heard it in days and right now, it was unsteady.  Almost like he was still afraid.  Ram closed his arms around her and kissed her on the head. 

Priya was still awake.  She couldn't stop thinking about how much she had hurt Ram.  She hated herself for what she had said to him, for how much pain she had caused him in the last few days.  He really meant it when he said "Main nahi jee paunga tumhare beger".  He had stopped living in the last 3 days that she had left.  Her eyes overflowed with tears all over again and fell on Ram's chest and went through his kurta.  He felt them.  He lifted her head and made her look up at him. 

Ram: Priya, kya hua? Tum ro kyun rahi ho? Ab bas, aur nahi.  

He wiped her tears.

Priya couldn't tell him anything.  She couldn't tell him it was all Niharika's doing.  She wasn't even sure if he would believe her.  She had to play it smart now that she was back in the house.  She silently promised herself and him that she would never walk away from him and leave him there with the evil.  She would find another way to expose Niharika that didn't involve being away from Ram in any way.  She couldn't put him and herself through all that pain again.

Priya: Kuch nahi, bas aise hi' 

And with that she put her head back on his chest and held him tight.  He wrapped his strong arms around her again and they both fell asleep, after many long sleepless nights.  They hadn't slept in each other's arms in weeks.  Priya felt secure in Ram's strong arms.  She knew he would be there for her always.  Being in his arms right now gave her more strength to fight Niharika.  She would win this.  She had to.  

I know everyone's wondering why they didn't talk more.. I felt like it wasn't really necessary at this point, she just needed to come home and see what he had done to himself and take care of him.  They can get to the talking part tomorrow when Ram is feeling better πŸ˜Š Sorry if you didn't like it.. Will try to write a better one next time! πŸ˜³

Edited by azk92 - 11 years ago
πŸ‘πŸΌYou are amazing, now this is what I was expecting, it is perfect.. really.. Lovely.. so beautiful.. πŸ‘ superbπŸ€— a big hug to you., send your story to BT CVS, really enki akkal ghas khane gayee hai.. 
Agree with u fanRaya... Infinite times better than what CVs are showing... Its pleasure to read ur update than to watch BALH... Need to send ur version to CVs to make them realize where they are making mistakes?????
Originally posted by fanraya

πŸ‘πŸΌYou are amazing, now this is what I was expecting, it is perfect.. really.. Lovely.. so beautiful.. πŸ‘ superbπŸ€— a big hug to you., send your story to BT CVS, really enki akkal ghas khane gayee hai.. 

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! 
I was kind of scared to post this one πŸ˜³

Originally posted by PURVIVA

Agree with u fanRaya... Infinite times better than what CVs are showing... Its pleasure to read ur update than to watch BALH... Need to send ur version to CVs to make them realize where they are making mistakes?????

Thank you! 
lol i think the CVs think we're stupid and are just trying to drag it out.. That's why... but Yeah honestly, today I was beyond pissed off, the most i've ever been.  I could rant about this forever haha πŸ˜³
Beautiful Amber. And I agree with the above  comments  too, CVs should take ideas  from you. .and Dear, we the readers decide wether it's good or not and it's excellent,so dear keep updating and don't worry at all that they re not good because they are amazing. 

di... awesome... love it... are cv's ke dimaag me ye sab kyu nahi aathaa...         i loved this OS more than the episode...     ...di , i also believe words r not that much important... bas ek dusre ko understand kar na zaroory hoti hai... 

thanks a lot di... love u   

Originally posted by SriB

Beautiful Amber. And I agree with the above  comments  too, CVs should take ideas  from you. .and Dear, we the readers decide wether it's good or not and it's excellent,so dear keep updating and don't worry at all that they re not good because they are amazing. 

Thank you so much! 
lol i know but still.. can't help it sometimes haha πŸ˜³ but thank you so much for all your encouragement πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
Originally posted by salsaly

di... awesome... love it... are cv's ke dimaag me ye sab kyu nahi aathaa...         i loved this OS more than the episode...     ...di , i also believe words r not that much important... bas ek dusre ko understand kar na zaroory hoti hai... 

thanks a lot di... love u   

Awww thank you soo much Saly!
love you too!! πŸ€—
Awesome AmbyπŸ˜ƒ...thanks for the PM...beautifully written...keep it up πŸ‘πŸ˜³