Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

-MAANEET FF- FOREVER WITH YOU- PT 98 PG 69 - Page 11

bina_a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
rote piya ko mana hi liya geet ne!!! he already agreed i guess...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bina_a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you've updated after such a long time. great.
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I so wished this FF was complete. I really loved every bit of it. In fact m reading your stories since 4-5 days now. First one was Loving Laments, then Saathiya (which sadly was discontinued again) and now third is Forever With Your. And i genuinely loved all the there stories. Loving Laments made me cry buckets. Specially first thread, it was rather depressing seeing Maan searching Geet crazily for 5 years n Khushi missing her Mom. But of course despite not showing Geet's side of story more i could feel her pain too. I really hated Maan for his carelessness and taking Geet for granted. When she did nothing but only and only love him beyond limits, selflessly and unconditionally. The fact that he even ignore Geet's pregnancy n special moments related to Khushi made me tear up. But he did got his punishment. In fact he himself punished himself by asking to leave him which she did. That one moment of life took everything from him. And Geet, that woman even after getting humiliated came back with him without even questioning him once. Her love was something else altogether. And loved Khushi to death. She was cute n adorable. Maan though did continued doing mistakes even after bringing her back. But good thing was he was learning from them. Over all it really a good read.

Even Saathiya was good. Maan n Geet getting into arrange marriage cos their family promises. But responsibilities n their own dreams coming into their way letting them take a decision which later was difficult to follow since they fell for each other in such a short span. It was a cute, soothing FF. Wished it was completed though. I so wanted to read their journey n how they pass each tests thrown their way by their fate.

And coming to this FF, its just my favorite among all. Loved Geet n Maan to death. Both were instantly clicked n attracted. Their love story, marriage, family problems, Geet's past, Sameera, Geet's health, Insecurities, Fear, everything was described so beautifully. I cried a lot of times in this FF too. Geet's past was horrible. The fact she still suffered for that so long n cant be cured is something made me hate Brij n his mother. But loved Maan's protectiveness n possessiveness towards her. She indeed became the center of his world. He could actually do anything for her n to any level. And you are really good in romantic scenes i must. All those mushy mushy moments in every FF were nice n cute. And happy that Maan's dad project worked n also their are being blessed by the coming baby. Maaneet's journey was no less than roller coaster ride. Which had fun, thrill, excitement, anxiety, fear; everything in a package. They are friends, lover, husband n wife, and now going to be parents. The way their relationship progressed was awesome. And also just loved Geet n Vicky's relationship. And even Maan silent relationship with Vicky, Annie and Mom. But yeah its true he changed cos of Geet. Else he would have been still lost in his own world n miseries. But then its better late than never. And all is well thats end well. And of course i hated Sameera. Fine i agree she loves n feels jealous n hurt seeing him with someone living so happily n enjoying his life. But that definitely dint give her any right to be so rude n mean with Geet, always taunting her. It wasnt Geet's fault that Maan fell for her so madly n deeply. Wish she was bit a mature n understanding. And also that love cant be forced. It would have been better she had try living her life anew n find someone who can love her back as much rather than creating unnecessary problems in Maaneet's happy married life. But then i guess expecting so much from her is also little too much. She doesnt have the guts to speak in front of Maan but comes to show her bravery in front of Geet. And now when i thought at least her pregnancy will go smooth, even here there so many hurdles already. I really feel for Maaneet. They just simply cant get one happiness in their life without any obstacles or pain. They just have to get them after going through hell lot of pain. I so want to know how her pregnancy stage will go. Maan is right on his place. His anger is right. She should have told him about the risk. In fact both have the habit of hiding things from other. Be it Maan for Geet's happiness or Geet for Maan. Seriously both are made for each other. But damn you have stopped this FF at a wrong time. I so wish you come back n continue this story.

I really loved reading all 3 above stories i mentioned. Only full of maaneet n no one else. The twists n turns are also always great which just made me curious more. Really really hoping for your come back.

-Sanjana!
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
he is really angry on her.
superb update
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😭 she gone missing? please update...
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
waiting eagerly for next part...waiting to see how maan copes up with geet's pregnancy and help her...
dhrastimaan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
loved it please updated part 99 soon
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
welcome back..
awesome update...
maan is showing his anger he is worried for geet...
geet is feeling guilty...for hiding but she has her own reasons...
bhasha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Where r u???its been so long..plz update...
taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome Update

Maan is only concerned about Geet
at the moment both are right in their own place
but Maan surely does not want to risk Geet's life
and right now his anger is justified but they need
to talk ignoring the situation will not go away