RaYA OS- Hope Shall Win!

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

πŸ€—Hello AllπŸ€—

Hope You All Enjoy The OS And Leave Your Wonderful Replies!πŸ˜ƒ

😳Dedicated To All My RaYa Fans!😳

RaYa OS- Hope Shall Win!

RaYa are sleeping together! It's night and both of their hands are entangled. Priya sleeping in Ram's arms! Ram gets flashbacks of everyone throwing him out of the Kapoor Mansion! He then remembers Priya's dialogue.

Priya: "Jeevan sangini hoon aapki; aapki humraah hoon. Priya ki zindagi aapki zindagi. Jis raah par Ram chalenge; Priya aapke saath chalegi."

Yes this is what she had said! She didn't even once question me; without uttering a word; left everything and came with me. She didn't even once let her belief in me shake her loyalty towards me. She is truly my life partner.

Ram: "Aaj tumne saabit kar diya Priya ki tum har roop main meri Ardhangini ho! Main bahut kismet waala hoon Priya ki aaj tum meri zindagi main ho. Main waada karta hoon; ki aaj ke baad main tumhe jeevan ki har khushi doonga."

But how Priya? Can I pull it of? Will I be able to be that Ram Kapoor; the heir to the Kapoor industries. Can I build up another Kapoor industries? Can I Priya? With these thoughts eating up his mind; he shuddered and this woke up Priya.

Priya: "Ram kya hua? Aap achanak se jag gaye? Sab theek hai na?"

Ram didn't want to let her know what was troubling him. He didn't want to see her sad; in pain because of him. But he knew she will catch me if I lie to her. And infact he didn't want to lie. She appreciated me for my honesty. Why should I lie?

Priya got up; pulled him in a close hug; his head fitting in her hands. Her one hand was gently wrapped around his face; while the other hand's fingers were playing with his hair; reliving of his pain; the emotional turmoil in his mind. She held him closer; and gently took his lips in a sweet kiss.

He responded with equal passion. He parted to breathe. He looked deep into her eyes. Eyes that showed the love she had for him; the trust that she had in him. She believed that they will be together whatever happens.

Priya: "Ram aap pareshan mat hoyiye. Sab theek hoga. Main hoon na aapke saath. Aapko mujhpar bharosa hai na? To bas aap apna yakin banaye rakhna aur phir dekhna aapki yeh sherni kya karti hai?"

Ram: "Priya mujhe tum par poora bharosa hai; par kya tumhe lagta hai ki main phir se Kapoor industries ko khada kar paoonga? Mujhe darr lag raha hai Priya. Main nahin jaanta ki mujhe kya karna chahiye. Mujhe ghabrahat ho rahi hai."

"Priya tum mujhse itna pyaar kyun karti ho? Kyun mere sabkuch Maa ko de neke baad; woh bhi khushi khushi; tumne mujhse sawaal nahi kiye? Kyun nahi pooncha ki Ram aapne aisa kyun kiya? Kyun Priya? Kyun?  Kyun karti ho mujhpar itna yakin. Main is yakin aur pyaar ke laayak hi nahin hoon. Tumhe dard ke siva maine kuch nahin diya hai. Kya main khood ke pairon pe phirse khada ho sakta hoon? Mujhe bataao Priya."

"Ram..." Priya whispered silently; tears forming in her eyes. She couldn't see this Man in pain. She pulled him closer and gently left a kiss on his forehead. She hugged him closer and he let himself snuggle up close to her; feeling the warmth and love of his wife.

Priya: "Ram maine aapse pehle bhi kaha hai; ki main aapki jeevan sangini hoon; jo aap karenge main use sweekar karoongi. Bas aap royiyega nahin. Aur aap keh rahe hai ki aap mere pyaar ke layak nahin. Yeh kya keh rahe hai aap? Aur Ram mujhe aap par rab se jyaada yakin hai; khud se jyaada main aap par yakin karti hoon."

"Ram aapne hi kaha tha na ki Kapoor industries ki neev isi ghar main rakhi gayi thi; to bas; ab hum bhi hamari nayi zindagi ki shuruat isi ghar se karenge. Hum is ghar ko naya kar denge; ise makaan se ghar banayenge; aur dher saari khushiyon ke saath ismain khushi se rahenge."

"Ram aapne hi kaha tha na; is ghar main dadi ma dadaji ke saath rehti thi; jab unhone apna pehla contract sign kiya tha; yahi ghar hame taakad dega Ram. Isi ghar se hum nayi dooniya basayenge Ram."

"Ram mere liye ye maine nahi rakhta ki aap Ram Kapoor hai; mere liye aap mere pati Ram hai. Aur dekhna Ram; hum in haalatom se ladhenge; aur jeetenge bhi. Bas Bhagwaan par vishwas rakhe. Woh bas hamari pariksha le rahe hai. Aur agar unhon hamari rah main kaante boye hai to; un kaaton par chalne ki himmat bhi denge ."

"Ram aap ab so jayiye. Bahut raat ho chuki hai. Kal ek naya savera hoga; ek naya din aur ek nayi umeed! Kal se ham sirf aage ki sochnge. Jo ho gaya so ho gaya. Ab baaki sab kuch bhool ker; apni Priya ki ankhon main kho jaayiye aur so jaana Ram."

Priya said with tears in her eyes. Ram slowly wiped them; and he slept in her arms; snuggling more to feel her love!

Do leave your precious comments! They really mean a lot to me!

So guys how were it? I hope I have lived up to the standards of all the RaYa fans!

Positive criticism is always welcome!πŸ˜ƒ

Please press the like button!😳

Love And Luck Always!

Mayuuu 

Edited by -Mayu- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
res.. im going out..going to read on my cell but i will be back to comment!!! 

*edited*

😳You made me cry yaar! This was fantastic! What a beautiful conversation.  You depicted Ram's pain soo well and Priya's support.  Omg.  Rula diya! πŸ˜­
πŸ€—
I can't wait for the next one! Amazing! I don't even know what more to say.  I was soo speechless after reading this... 
Continue/write another one soon!! πŸ˜³

Edited by azk92 - 11 years ago
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

di... u have presented pati patni ka pyaar really v well... loved the way they stood with each other... & their conversation is superb... i really loved it v much... love u di... πŸ€—

here is a pic 4 u di... hope u lyk it !!!

thank u so much di 4 this... now i'll go to slyp & i can slyp peacefully... gudnyt di... πŸ€—

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mayuu another wonderful update ...you made my day yaar
its turly awesome, the love between wife and husband you penned down it amazyinglly ...
keep coming them ..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
vinan2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsm update yarr very emotional thanx fr pm
viny_queen thumbnail
nice os awasome πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it's awesome love it, please continue soon
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome story πŸ‘ - very emotional one too 😭...thanks for the PM 😊...really loved it πŸ˜³
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful conversation between Ram and Priya.

πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘

TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hope they will never introduce leap trackkk...