Bade Acche Laggte Hai

SS: After monday's Precap added part 3 on page 4

shonuz_mom thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey all, 
This is my first attempt at writing. Let me know if you guys like it and then I will continue.
Part 1:
Niharika calls Priya. Priya has been waiting for her call. Priya answers the phone.
Priya:Sasu ma pairi pouna.
Nih: How are you? I am so sorry Priya, that I asked  you to leave this house. Pata nahi mujhe kya ho gaya tha, ki main  tumhe acche taraha pehchan hi nahi saki. Please Priya mujhe maaf kardo aur ghar wapas chali aao.
Priya: Mein janti hoon sasu ma, mujhe ghar bulane ke peeche aap ka koi matlab hai.
Nih: Tumne thk socha hai Priya, mein apne bete Ram ki bhalai chahati hoon. Kya karoon, jabse tum gayi ho, uska kisi mein dil nah laga raha. 
(Priya is happy hearing this) So uski khatir mein tumhe ghar bula rahi hoon.
Priya:Thik hai main aajaongi
Nih:Mein Ram ko bhejti hoon tumhe yahan lane ke liye.
Nih called Ram and gave him the good news. Ram couldn't believe his ears. He grinned ear to ear and left immediately to get Priya back home where she belonged , with him.
Ram reached Priya's building and got out of his car. He rushed into her building. He met the lady from Priya's building who had first predicted that Ram and Priya belonged together, 
lady: Oh Ram ruko lift aa rahi hai,
Ram: Nahi mein sedhiyon se chadkar jaounga. 
He ran up the stairs. He reached Sharma house and waited for a moment to get his breath back and then knocked on the door.  Shipra opened the door and welcomed Ram, and then called for Priya. Just then Sudhir walked into the living room. Ram immediately touched his feet 
Ram: Papa, Ma, I am really sorry for what I did. I should have atleast listened to you and tried to go to the root of the matter before taking any action. I know I have wronged you as well as Kartik and I hope you will find it in your heart to forgive me.
Priya almost had tears in her eyes, but she held them back. Soon Priya and Ram were on their way to KM. Ram was desperately looking for words to start a conversation, but couldn't find any.
 On reaching KM, Rishab was there to welcome Priya, he informed her that dadi wanted to meet her. She went to meet Dadi. Ram went to their room.
Dadi: Priya puttar tu agayi, rab ka lakh lakh shukriya. Mera Golu tere bagair bilkul akela ho gaya tha. Ab use chod ke mat jana.
Priya: Aap chinta na karo dadi mein nahi jaoungi unhe chodke.
Dadi : Tu ja aab aaram kar le thak gayi hogi.
Priya leaves and goes to their bedroom. Ram has changed into his PJs and is standing by the window. She goes straight to the dressing room and changes into her night gown. She comes into the room. Ram is on his side of the bed, their eyes meet. Priya gets under the covers.
Ram: Priya..
Before he says anything Priya says:Goodnight Mr Kapoor. She turns her back towards him and closes her eyes. Ram moves closer to her and puts his hand on her shoulder and tries to get her to face him. 
Priya: So jayeye Mr Kapoor, raat bahut ho gayi hai.
Hearing this, Ram moves over to his side of the bed and now both are lying with their backs towards each other. Priya is thinking about all the thngs she said to him in the past 2 days. She remembers how rude she acted right now and tears start flowing thru her eyes and a sob escapes her mouth. Ram hears this and moves closer to her again. This time he slides his arm around her waist and pulls her closer. She is now resting against his chest. She turns to face him. He wipes away the tears from her face. 
Ram: I am so sorry Priya. I wish I could take away the pain I have caused you and your family. But please try and forgive me. I am ready to do anything to make this pain go away, but please don't cry. You know I can't bear to see you with tears in your eyes. 
Hearing this Priya couldn't control herself anymore and she hugged him. He hugged her back. They stayed like that for a while, then Ram loosened his grip and looked into her eyes as if to ask her permission to kiss her. He saw the same desire in her eyes and he leaned down and planted a kiss on her cheek and moved on to her lips, and they shared a passionate kiss. Then they made passionate love that could only compare to the C night.
They slowly drifted off to sleep. 
Edited by shonuz_mom - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful dear. Portrayed their emotions and the scenes very well.
shonuz_mom thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ravichitra

Beautiful dear. Portrayed their emotions and the scenes very well.

thanks Chitra. 

princessphulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aweosme supab...lovely...wish raya reunitw soon...we see our lovely raya again.
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

dear !!! u write so well... i'm so touched... really... y havent u written b4... u r a talented writer... pls take ur tym & present lovely updates 4 us in future... big thanks frm bottom of my heart to u... here is a thank u pic frm me... hope u lyk it... !!!

thanks a lot dear !!! 🤗

SweetEtika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You wrote very well dear.
Lovely and emmotional update.
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it dint seem like it was the first time you wrote something...lovely...cud have made it a bit more long...feel like reading more n more ..dats y...do write more often...👏👏👏
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
woww its lovely yaar ,you penned down so beutifully their emotions
thank you..keep coming them more

Oneandall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If only it would happen like this on Monday.

Good one and great job!
rnvdbhavani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
 very beautifully written... awesome yaar... pls updates karthi raho...😊 👏 👏 👏