Bade Acche Laggte Hai

who want ram in raging mood again

princessphulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
as we see when ram was in raging mood trp was high...after that trp dip a littile...

so i want to ask fron raya lovers who want that raya on ranging mood again...do u think it will help trp buster...as we see ram in devdas mood on precap...do u want again ram in raging mood...if yes then how...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly? Does it have to be extreme? 
I'd love it if we have balance! Didn't we love him, when we he handled Ashwin Fiasco so well, and in In BC scare?
I'm sure, we fans would love more if there is balance.. If I don't want to see a mama's boy, I don't want to see him raging either!

And if we have to, He'd better be raging against those who deserve it, what about Sid, for starter..!😃
Edited by Priya_Fan - 11 years ago
pink27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priya_Fan

I'd love it if we have balance! Didn't we love him, when we he handled Ashwin Fiasco so well, and in In BC scare?
I'm sure, we fans would love more if there is balance.. If I don't want to see a mama's boy, I don't want to see him raging either!

And if we have to, He'd better be raging against those who deserve it, what about Sid, for starter..!😃

Well said..agree with you.
princessphulwa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priya_Fan

well said totaly agre with u...we also want ram as tough...but for thouse who deserve it...like his evil family...he should now stop  beliving blindly on his family...& also punish his family member if they do wrong...

as ek bar to family ke vajay se raya relation khatare me par gayi thi...phir nahi hona chahiye...
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
CVs are you listening ????? We have such superb ideas here CVs that you can put to good use in the show. We don't mind if you use the ideas here I am sure all will be more than happy