Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
^^ What is it about?
I hope it does well for Barun and Kavi!
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ArHi.

Barun Sobti is actually a much better actor than a lot of people in Bollywood, and so is Kavi Shastri. I haven't heard of the female lead so cannot comment on her.

</div>
<div>Why is it that when actors from tellywood try to transition to Bollywood they are looked down upon but star kids and models are not given the same treatment? At least telly actors have some experience.

Hypocrisy at its best especially when TV actors are million times enter than the laloos we have today 🤢

Really really love both Barun and Kavi thought hope this movie works even though I can't stand the actress Edited by Tani91 - 11 years ago
Wasn't Kavi Shastri in the TWIST song from Love Aaj Kal? I think he's a better actor than most of Bollywood actors. He did a decent job in Rishta.com show. Lets see how he does in Bollywood.

But Barun Sobti🤢
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
i did catch few episodes of Rishta .com on YT  and the guy was really good .just loved him and shruthi .i wish they have season 2 about the other guy Sobti No comments😆 .he and that behna guys  are like two sides of same coin .coin is a metaphor for acting ðŸ˜‰ Edited by HakunaMatata_94 - 11 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Heat

Wasn't Kavi Shastri in the TWIST song from Love Aaj Kal? I think he's a better actor than most of Bollywood actors. He did a decent job in Rishta.com show. Lets see how he does in Bollywood.

But Barun Sobti🤢

No I don't think he was in Twist. He had a 2 sec role in LAK in the beginning though. When Saif and Deepika's characters have a "break-up party", he was one of the friends who was trying to decide what the heck you're supposed to bring as a gift to such a party, or if you're supposed to 'Congrats' or 'Sorry' 😆

He was the douchebag ex-BF in Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge of the lead girl.

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm excited for Kavi Shastri! I like that guy and hope he gets a good break in Bollywood, he deserves it. Although I have my apprehensions with this movie's BO prospects but just hope he at least gets noticed.

As for Barun Sobti ðŸ¥±. He's a non-actor, well, the only expression he knows how to give is that angry look he gives in his show. Ughhh. Why does Kavi Shastri have to get stuck with "actors" like Barun and Shenaz?
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
KAVI SHASTRI <3 <3
now that's a specimen I don't mind fangiriling on all day, all night

but I don't see him doing mainstream stuff... afraid it'll remove his charm. He's got acting chops though, no arguments there...
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

I'm excited for Kavi Shastri! I like that guy and hope he gets a good break in Bollywood, he deserves it. Although I have my apprehensions with this movie's BO prospects but just hope he at least gets noticed.

As for Barun Sobti ðŸ¥±. He's a non-actor, well, the only expression he knows how to give is that angry look he gives in his show. Ughhh. Why does Kavi Shastri have to get stuck with "actors" like Barun and Shenaz?

thats fate ðŸ˜†

but if he is able to bring out his best then i m sure he will stand out and will strike a chord .A trash film still can have commendable performance 
but i agree he has to share screen space with those 2 namunaas😆
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Kavi Shastri!?!! OHEMGEE! Yusss. Finally someone who deserves an acting break! I loved him as Rohan in Rishta.com. I don't get how that show didn't do well.

And I believe Kavi was in the Twist song.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgmeL_xuB0I&ob=av3e[/YOUTUBE]
You can see him beside Saif at 1:39 and later in the video too.

I dunno much about Barun Sobti but hey, if someone's giving him a Bollywood break, he can't be that bad, can he? It's already really hard for TV actors to get into Bollywood. Let's hope the movie fares decently for both of them!
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chocolover89

No I don't think he was in Twist. He had a 2 sec role in LAK in the beginning though. When Saif and Deepika's characters have a "break-up party", he was one of the friends who was trying to decide what the heck you're supposed to bring as a gift to such a party, or if you're supposed to 'Congrats' or 'Sorry' 😆

He was the douchebag ex-BF in Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge of the lead girl.

This is off-topic but is that Abheek from DID? Could you please tell me what episode that was? I've been trying to find a link to that for ages!