Bollywood calling for Barun Sobti & Kavi Shastri?

Posted: 11 years ago
TV hotties Barun Sobti and Kavi Shastri are set to star in a film together.

Both Sobti and Shastri have enjoyed fame on the small screen and its time now to turn their attention towards the big screen. Sources confirm that Barun and Kavi have been signed on for the film 'Main Aur Mr Right' which will also have actress Shenaz Treasurywala as the female lead.

Directed by Adeeb Riyas, 'Main Aur Mr Right' is a romantic comedy that tells the story of a young girl who's a thorough perfectionist and is in search of her Mr. Right. Music for the film has been composed by Bappi da himself who has produced many chartbusters in recent times.

Barun Sobti is riding high on the success of 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon' where he plays a character called Arnav. This film also marks his debut in Bollywood. Kavi Shastri has played cameo roles in films like 'Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge' and 'Love Aaj Kal' and this will be his first big break in Bollywood.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Bollywood-calling-for-Barun-Sobti-Kavi-Shastri/articleshow/13095155.cms
In the acting department Kavi is gonna eat those two non-actors alive.
i m guessing Shenaz Treasurywala is also a part of script writers ... last time she acted in Love ka The end and also wrote the Screen play of the movie 

then movie is surely a flop 

Originally posted by Nitu_TheTwisted

who are these *people* ?

yaktarsπŸ˜†

SORRY posted in wrong topic
Edited by -Baljit- - 11 years ago
I so miss the classy actors and the original BW masala of the 90s - Baazigar, Darr, Mohra, AAA, Dastak, Anjaam...

I really don't like the people now. And especially when they have people like BS and what not trying to make it big on screen.
Barun Sobti is actually a much better actor than a lot of people in Bollywood, and so is Kavi Shastri. I haven't heard of the female lead so cannot comment on her.

Why is it that when actors from tellywood try to transition to Bollywood they are looked down upon but star kids and models are not given the same treatment? At least telly actors have some experience.
Barun Sobti is going to be in Bollywood movies?? Before that there was a rumor abt KSG doing a movie??
If these rumors are true...then someone shoot meπŸ€”

Kavi Shastri will rock this movie and whoever said he's gonna et the other 2 alive is so right πŸ˜† I'm excited ONLY for him. <33333

Everything else sounds meh..and I doubt BO prospects also..par I gotta watch for Kavi. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†Edited by chocolover89 - 11 years ago
I love Barun but this movie sounds so stupid and I have a felling it's good to be a big flop.