Bollywood calling for Barun Sobti & Kavi Shastri? - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Don't wanna be sound rude to fans of Barun. But this boy can't act at all. His look will may be work in his serial but don't ecxept he will make a bang entering in Bollywood.  

Originally posted by .SB.

The thing with SRK and Vidya was they worked very hard to reach and make a mark in Bollywood successfully..

@bold
totally agree with you on this...

i don't know about vidya, but SRK was determined to get into bollywood and he followed his motive even when he was doing a tv show. he used tv as a medium to get closer to his ultimate objective which is films whereas nowadays tv stars are not fully focus with what they really want. they're totally confused with their future altogether 
barun is a much better actor than most of bollywood! idk if the movie will do well, it could hav if they casted a better actressEdited by Satina - 11 years ago
Originally posted by .Achebe.

I don't really think Telly stars can ever make it big on the silverscreen. They might get some powerful role as the supporting actor but a role that would give them a sure shot entry in the A-Listers is highly unlikely plus their personality lacks what it takes to be a bolly actor. I think I would say I like them as Telly stars in their roles but as bolly actors I am not too sure. 

i disagree ...all depends on luck, kind of launch ,  right decisions after first movie

latest Super Hit Movie Vicky Donor has TV Actors only ... Ayushmann Khuaran ( roadies winner , then to earn some money did small side role in ekta show Kayamat , then MTV and hosting and now bollywood ) , Yami Gautam did 2-3 TV serials 

and ofcourse SRK , Vidya , Rajeev 
Barun is actually a great actor, he's just told to be really stiff-looking in IPK I guess. But I don't understand what will happen to IPK after he's gone for a while, he's like the engine of the show that drives fangirls lol. And Kavi Shastri is one of the best things that happened on TV, he's sooo daaarn immensely talented<3  Love these both actors but I wish they picked a great script, it doesn't sound very nice :( 
i will watch this movie because of barun sobti he is so cute the best ever love him so much
Kavi is amazing! I loved him and miss him as Rohan! Plus, he has such a kind heart and is a humble human being. I still remember when he answered my comment on his facebook page. He's such a sweetie pie!

He's so gonna steal the spotlight b/c he's greatness with his hotness and accent and good sense of humor and so much more!
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

I love Barun but this movie sounds so stupid and I have a felling it's good to be a big flop.

I hope not. I really want kavi to be huge. He totally deserves it. Plus, he has been away fro way too long--I don't want this project to be his last. I really wish YRF gave rishta a second season or even made it a film. 
Kavi is sooo talented! I miss Rishta.com!

Barun is also very talented, if all his critics have seen all his shows and the variety they'd understand. He hasn't only played the angry young man.
good for them...hey GC also has 1 movie na in punjaabi     , any idea vo kab aa rhi hai  nice ,all tv actors wants to go bollywood