•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Priya may come back to KM on Niharika pleading drama .. and Priya may think that all is well.But I feel Niharika will repeat the old game .. she will knit a web again around Priya to prove her immoral and Ram will believe this time as he has a history of it .. Ashwin was different as he sounded too weak to fight Ram's persona ... but this time I think Niharika's evil mind will work even more sharp..

Kyonki iss bar woh Priya to sirf Ram ke ghar se nahee balki dil se bhi nikalna chaati hai .

Edited by kavmuks - 11 years ago
Priya is too sharp to get caught... Plus she knows Niharika's history and games well now... Never fear!
Hi, read ur post. Even I was thinking the same. But this time Priya will also be smart to catch up Niharika moves. I read the article where Ayesha and Siddharth will fall in love. This girl cannot fall in love with some other guy is it. Why for this leech?😭😭 Anyways Priya is a sherni she will overcome all the hurdles.😊😊
no other option... just have to wait & watch !!!
U dont worry.priya know the nature of niharika.now priya will create a web to niharika.
nhiii aisaaa nhi hosaktaaa...

Priya is too smart and the protagonist of the serial.. So, obviously she wont fall far such traps!

Dont fear when the sherni is here!

priya is smart...now she will not give any chance to nih ...which create harm in raya relation...