What do i/we want? Arhi Arhi Arhi

Posted: 11 years ago
Today the show moved (well atleast it didn't stagnate completely) as far as the plot is considered... and yet i find myself dis-satisfied... just last week i was cribbing that all i want was for the show to move forward in someway... and it did today... we're finally going somewhere... Did i think Khushi going to Shyam was the dumbest thing? Actually no... i was actually fine with that because that is exactly something that Khushi would do...(considering her  ott behavior tendencies) Is Shyam being a great bad guy? Yes... Everything was alright today from the story pov(ish)... but... i didn't like it all... Why? What's making me loose interest in the show? i obesses over this show for the better part of my day... Arhi is all i think about day and night... 

I just miss Arhi...

i miss the slight teasing smirk Arnav sends Khushi's way...

i miss Khushi blushing at his close proximity... 

I miss the mysterious wind that blows... 

i miss the way their eyes constantly sought eachother... 

i miss the way Khushi trembled when Arnav came close to her...

i miss the way Arnav couldn't stop thinking about her...  

If i say i watch this soap for the story i'd be lying... i watch this for Arhi and i miss them...
It's that simple...And i think the audience does too... the lack in TRPs being a blaring proof... 

Yes i know most of you're going to say i'm being silly and shallow... well go ahead but i'm mighty sure you guys miss Arhi too... 
Edited by Firebolt - 11 years ago
Really? Nobody has anything to say? 

So many views?No comments?😭 

( i have learnt from a trusted source that this is an infallible method to get comments..😆)

#ForeverAlone
do u think arhi will be romantic just after their confrontation abt MU!!! c riously?????? we all miss their arhilious scnes but as the saying goes after a storm comes a calm..so  beleive in the characters and cv's and after the whole MU is cleared up u'll get tons of t!!!! HAVE PATIENCE! actually i am liking the intensiy in the show than the OTT!
Originally posted by pieryrose

do u think arhi will be romantic just after their confrontation abt MU!!! c riously?????? we all miss their arhilious scnes but as the saying goes after a storm comes a calm..so  beleive in the characters and cv's and after the whole MU is cleared up u'll get tons of t!!!! HAVE PATIENCE! actually i am liking the intensiy in the show than the OTT!

I just said i missed these things... oh i'll wait... the question is how long? This IMAO is not intensity.. yesterdays episode was intense yes... today not so much...  
I agree! I miss Arhi too! 
They were the reason I watched the show, the chemistry, the attraction.. Now when I watch it, it's more like, get it over with... Move on... Just killing time until they actually show some sweetness brewing between the 2. In light of what they show tight now, even the previous cute scenes dont seem to have the same sweet impact that they used too.. ðŸ˜•
this is what happens after marriage
no breeze, no mystery, no blushing, no intrigue
that is why i was against their marriage. ðŸ˜†
Edited by serialjunkie - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Sjm15

I agree! I miss Arhi too! 
They were the reason I watched the show, the chemistry, the attraction.. Now when I watch it, it's more like, get it over with... Move on... Just killing time until they actually show some sweetness brewing between the 2. In light of what they show tight now, even the previous cute scenes dont seem to have the same sweet impact that they used too.. ðŸ˜•

@Bold Same here 

When you are going to throw logic outside the window.. at least do something that'll appeal to the audience.. is all i'm saying,...
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Word!

The essence of IPK was Arhi... (yes i am using past tense 'cause i see no Arhi.. no love what so ever..  not even proper denial..)
Originally posted by serialjunkie

bloody marvelous you stole my lines...I was just gonna say that...no breeze (come to think of it there was none b4 too ...ermm oops was not talikin about me sorry)...no blushing...

and if you fall no one catches...

just end up with roughing and tight holds and two min stares and then move onn ...next...dont talk either...just argue...and dont listen too just listen to the other person oh wait and you talk to the other person...and yes confess to the 'other' person...
i have same problem..i cant take all serious serisou..i was the only one favoring OTT khushi..
i can bear 1-2 episodes ..not whole month..