Bade Acche Laggte Hai

lessons Ram should learn from Karthik

celebeli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I just thought n these lines and my thoughts are there for u all.
Karthik Sharma a young handsome guy of Sharma family who falls in love with Natasha.
He marries her after fulfilling his commitment to his di.
Strong character.
Faces all domestic issues and falters only when he has to take sides .coz things were domestic.
But he is the most underplayed and underestimated character of story.
Unsung hero
When the time of crisis came for his wife he rose like a knight in armour to talk with her to remind her of their love and to convince her that he as a husband is always there with her .
He was very sad after NAts kidnap and suicide attempt
He never hesitates like Ram to express his love about his wife in time of crisis calls Priya and asks her to let him c Nats when she refuses goes himself to meet her
Boldly takes the decision to live seperately with his wife leaving the family he loves
He understands his preferences and fixes his priorities well
He knows that his wife the woman he loved and married is his first responsibility who left his entire family for her made all adjustments and easily tells her too that he knows about her pains and just chids that why didnt she tell him b4? he would have truste her only and pacifies and soothes the very hurt and deserted Nats from every side and shes back in love with life.
Indeed Karthik is a better husband than Ram.
Waitng for a confrontation between Ram and Karthik Natasha and waiting to see the realisation in Ram that how a husband supports his wife when she need him despite Natasha being wrong.But i dont think it will happen now as the story has taken a stereotype turn.After seeing this he may realise what he has done to his wife.
I question----
Whether Ram understands meaning of being a husband ?When he stood besides Priya against his family?
Ashwin case was not connected with family.
Necklace case was also believed by him only when Priya showed him proof.He just bandaged the situation.
BC scare was totally unconnected with family.
He couldnt even strongly express to Nih tht he wants to meet Priya b4 flight and also wants to c her on video chat.
True they had not consummated till that time but did anybody knew that ?They kept on behaving just like husband wife everywhere.
Last two episodes are just continuation of that attitude.
Only time he said about Priya was holi day and Patch up day of Aye Nats that too in a very subdued tone.
Ram is possessive about Priya its true coz he got jealous of Ronit but why doesnt he share all his life with her its strange coz he expects and has now commands all his righta as a husband.
He just says I dont want you back,hes expecting that his wife should follow him but turns a lameduck when his turn comes to support her
Was just bailing out her parents was enough action not for a single moment he bacame the son in law of Sharma family for his wife.
He names a company the only thing he has for her but refuses to trust her just once.
Karthik trusts Natasha despite all her shortcomings and here Karthik excels as a man of commitment for his wife till now.
Hope the cvs dont make his character a nose dip again coz the character indictes example of husband's nature towards his wife.
Priya deserves that kind of husband.
This is where Karthik took over Ram in last few episodes.
 Ram should firmly tell Niharika to bring Priya back at any cost to kapoor mansion as a mother in law.AND OPENLY EXPRESS WHAT HE FEELS FOR PRIYA IF HE IS A MAN OF COMMITMENT,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
U r right dear . I love ram but also angry on him why he always trust his mother. He love priya so why he have not trust on her love. I know in the show ram trust priya but after seeing the proof against niharika   but its neccessory to saw proof. Vo ek baar priya pe trust nahi kar   sakta . Kartik iss baat me ram se age hai.                      Its not full    fault of ram but he should learn more from kartik. And ram baby please its time for action. And make your fan shock.Edited by Nany - 11 years ago
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ram's character has been butchered but i will never agree that karthik is better husband than ram NEVER ram didnt throw priya out as karthik did to nuts,ram always stood for in-laws even in DV case he gave them mail n karthik said that he vil leave his family for natasha wen his father was ill being the only son it is his reaponsibility to take care of dem 
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic post dear. Really fantastic. Loved the way u analysed.
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont agree that Kartik is  a better husband than Ram.
Ram is immature in love and could not express his love to Priya. Every action of his during the BC scare and afterwards showed how much he loved her. 
 Its just that he has this fixation for Niharika who took over post his father's death and mother's desertion. He realized that here was one woman who will not leave him. Thats why so much of attachment to a step family as he starved for love..his eyes need to open up thats all,
He is a short tempered man who throws words without realizing its implications. Even Priya understands this and didnt take offence when he asked her to leave Kapoor mansion. She has used this as an excuse to leave Ram
While I agree the CVs are showing Ram as a mother's boy, I feel he is a truly loved character..a perfect match for the fiery Priya. He will definitely come around and realize the mind games Niharika is playing.

Edited by Neenzoo - 11 years ago
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good analysis.. in fact 3 children of sharma family is very strong.. if you analyse the character of aysha , there are so many positivity about her.. she is been sidelined too.. they should bring the character of rishabh as he looks different.. a love angle betn aysha and rishabh will be a nice track..
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post!!👏 👏 and i agree with you Kartik took a strong decision that he will live with nuts separately as nuts is not comfortable with his family! but i don know whether he has taken this decision only for nuts or for himself too...is he a kind of a man who escapes from his own responsibilities?!!..is he not being selfish too and thinking of his own family and love life and not of his parents who raised him?🤔 i think this point is a highly debatable point!! and i don know whether based on this decision of kartik, ram's character and kartik's character can be compared!😕

At the other side...Ram is being convinced every time by his step mom and this is a really disgusting thing!! i know ram respects niharika a lot but that doesn't mean that lady will interfere in his personal matters and will tell him what to do and what not all the time and ram will allow her!!?😕 i am really not understanding what kind of man he is...
veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very cnfusing post for me actully didnt decide what could i say...ok from my point of kartik is gud bt he is not bttr than ram...both r hv sm qualities & disqualities...asi am women to mujhe to ye shi lagna chahiye ki kartik bttr husband h family se badh kr biwi ka khyal rkhta h bt i dnt agree ...achha husband hona achhi baat h pr achha hone k chakkr me sr pe mat chadao...agr nuts ki pehli hi glti pe usse support karne ki bjay thoda sa rude ho gya hota to use apni glti bhi samjh aati aur pati ki ahmiyat bhi

aur rhi raam ki baat to ha raam rude h chillata hkisi ki nhi sunta h ...are bhai 40 saal ka admi h aur 20 saalo se sirf uska wajan badha h deemag to uski ma ne roke rkha h...theek h na aa jayega line pe...jb use pta hota h ki uski glti h to he always say sorry...jo ki mardo ki fitrat nhi hoti h phir bhi wo bolta h na sorry...aur jabse usne pyar kiya h tabse priya ka khyal bhi bht rkha h...theek h ki family k aage priya ko bhi bhul jata h to wo to aisa character h ki us family ke aage apni alsi ma ko bhul gya to biwi ko to aaye abhi 6 mahine hi hue h...i defently believ it ki is track baad raamka character bttr shape me aayega...
Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: veena23

<font color="#ff00cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">very cnfusing post for me actully didnt decide what could i say...ok from my point of kartik is gud bt he is not bttr than ram...both r hv sm qualities & disqualities...asi am women to mujhe to ye shi lagna chahiye ki kartik bttr husband h family se badh kr biwi ka khyal rkhta h bt i dnt agree ...achha husband hona achhi baat h pr achha hone k chakkr me sr pe mat chadao...agr nuts ki pehli hi glti pe usse support karne ki bjay thoda sa rude ho gya hota to use apni glti bhi samjh aati aur pati ki ahmiyat bhi</font>

</div>
<div>

<font color="#ff00cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">aur rhi raam ki baat to ha raam rude h chillata hkisi ki nhi sunta h ...are bhai 40 saal ka admi h aur 20 saalo se sirf uska wajan badha h deemag to uski ma ne roke rkha h...theek h na aa jayega line pe...jb use pta hota h ki uski glti h to he always say sorry...jo ki mardo ki fitrat nhi hoti h phir bhi wo bolta h na sorry...aur jabse usne pyar kiya h tabse priya ka khyal bhi bht rkha h...theek h ki family k aage priya ko bhi bhul jata h to wo to aisa character h ki us family ke aage apni alsi ma ko bhul gya to biwi ko to aaye abhi 6 mahine hi hue h...i defently believ it ki is track baad raamka character bttr shape me aayega...</font>

u r right . Mene ram ke bare me pahte bhi likha but now point is clear . Ram aur kartik dono ko line pe ane ki jarurat hai. Ram ko apni aankhe kholni chahiye   or uski family ke bare me janana chaiye . Kartik ko uski biwi ko sir par nahi chadana chahiye ,if u love ur   wife its means not support her in wrong thing and leave family. So now kartik aur ram as a good boy jaldi se line pe aa jao. Sorry if anyone hurt.
nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neenzoo

I dont agree that Kartik is  a better husband than Ram.

Ram is immature in love and could not express his love to Priya. Every action of his during the BC scare and afterwards showed how much he loved her. 
 Its just that he has this fixation for Niharika who took over post his father's death and mother's desertion. He realized that here was one woman who will not leave him. Thats why so much of attachment to a step family as he starved for love..his eyes need to open up thats all,
He is a short tempered man who throws words without realizing its implications. Even Priya understands this and didnt take offence when he asked her to leave Kapoor mansion. She has used this as an excuse to leave Ram
While I agree the CVs are showing Ram as a namby pamby mother's boy, I feel he is a truly loved character..a perfect match for the fiery Priya. He will definitely come around and realize the mind games Niharika is playing.

Have to agree with you... Karthik has always been confident of the love he has received from his family- sisters, parents. Ram on the other hand has been forced to look at love diffferently- his mom's love was not strong enough to fight for him - his father -though he thinks of him as a demi god- loved someone else more than him. Actually Ram is also aware that his so called family are nothing but freeloaders and that they do not love him as he does them - remember that episode when Priya and Rishab unveil the statue of his father -- it is just that his promise to be a good son and fulfill his dad's wishes take precedence over his every action.
Actually up until now he is so busy dousing fires created by other people that he has not really focused on being the true husband he can actually be. JUst wait and watch - when he takes to that role - NO ONE WILL COMPARE!!!
Edited by nandinimp - 11 years ago