Punar Vivah

Amazing amazing Amazing Today

VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys Nothing more than what i told is today Episode.AMAZING...😍

AarYa Scenes just fabulous...👏

wow YASH he will handle his family beautifully😆.He handle Arti well, Kids well he is the best😆

Ha hahaha loved the way Arti prayed god for Asnh first day and YAsh seeing ..when she turned and saw him omg that was cute😊

Just fabulous Aarti becomes quiet in front of YASH.i loved Aarti.she is so sweet.bechari fas Gayi hai Yash ki Daman mein😆..

Today i liked all the scenes and dialogues but particularly when yash speaking with Ansh and consoling him says a line seeing Arti"Jo mein Decide Kartha hun us se peeche nahi hatha hun"

GURU, Ks and kids did wonderful job, particularly Guru and KS am,azing today
No precap...
Edited by gururocks77 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Originally posted by: gururocks77

Guys Nothing more than what i told is today Episode.AMAZING...😍

AarYa Scenes just fabulous...👏

wow YASH he will handle his family beautifully😆.He handle Arti well, Kids well he is the best😆

Just fabulous Aarti becomes quiet in front of YASH.i loved Aarti.she is so sweet.bechari fas Gayi hai Yash ki Daman mein😆..

Today i liked all the scenes and dialogues but particularly when yash speaking with Ansh and consoling him says a line seeing Arti"Jo mein Decide Kartha hun us se peeche nahi hatha hun"

GURU, Ks and kids did wonderful job, particularly Guru and KS am,azing today
No precap...

Ammmaazzziiinggg epi wth awsemmm n fresh script..i m just loving Punar Vivah😳
Veena apna Yashuuu bharam wala hai yaar..he has an attitude ..OMG love the way Aarti pati ji k agay khamosh ho gai...eagerly waiting 4 twr's epi😳
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yash rocked! His last dialogue to aarti and the way he handled Yash- PERFECT!
its so true..Yash finally says what we all hv been saying for so long- Aarti needs to stop being over possessive of Ansh.she doesn't realize that she is making things difficult for the kid with her behaviour! Unless Ansh learns to cope with problems, he will never be able to stand up in life, and believe me this has to start from an early age.I loved absolutely loved the scene where Yash says aap abhi Palak ko chidhao! and then he asked achcha laga? Who says Yash is not a good parent? he was great today! and the girls , also didn't mind because Yash handled the situation so beautifully.
I know the girls will take time to bond with Ansh, but its gonna happen . And all thanks to Yash for starting the process and taking the initiative or else the kids would never hv bonded!
Originally posted by: desikimsam

No precap. :(

hmmm yess no precap ..bt dont wrry yarr its a surprise 4 us tht we goona watch moreee cute scene tmrw b/w ArYa😳
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
today's episode rocked in particular GC And ks...
Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

its so true..Yash finally says what we all hv been saying for so long- Aarti needs to stop being over possessive of Ansh.she doesn't realize that she is making things difficult for the kid with her behaviour! Unless Ansh learns to cope with problems, he will never be able to stand up in life, and believe me this has to start from an early age.I loved absolutely loved the scene where Yash says aap abhi Palak ko chidhao! and then he asked achcha laga? Who says Yash is not a good parent? he was great today! and the girls , also didn't mind because Yash handled the situation so beautifully.
I know the girls will take time to bond with Ansh, but its gonna happen . And all thanks to Yash for starting the process and taking the initiative or else the kids would never hv bonded!

m agree wth u cmpletly..nw yash is no more Mute Kaboter😊...he knws reeeli well hw to taclke the prblm..he is right n i ana cngragulate to cv's as well they are cnveying good msg for those parents like aarti jo more possessive hoti hain apny kids ko ly k inhi ki waja sy smtym kids cant b soo strng so they fail to solve their prbz on their own😳smtym we shld left situation on the child so we shld shw cnfident on them so they can live a healthy life😊
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhiya_crazyluv

Veena apna Yashuuu bharam wala hai yaar..he has an attitude ..OMG love the way Aarti pati ji k agay khamosh ho gai...eagerly waiting 4 twr's epi😳

😆.bya dear i so loved arti when she goes quiet for yash lines.she is so sweet😆
Originally posted by: gururocks77

😆.bya dear i so loved arti when she goes quiet for yash lines.she is so sweet😆

hmmm n yash'z muscles was soo kool...😳he is tooo cute ..cute wrd b chohta hai yaaar😊
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

yup ria arti should leave Ansh to be independent😊
Just wait and watch Yash will teach Ansh how to survive in this competion world
so so loved Guru today he was dreamy😍