Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Amby

Mujhe rulane ki kasam kayi ho kya?? This was another masterpiece. Exactly how I imagined it to be!! Now that would have left the essence of the story. πŸ€— Group hug dear!! Beautiful!!
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mem1

Thanks for helping us with the dreams. Honestly, your OS 's make much better dreams than the show does! This one was soo good. πŸ˜³

Awww thanks! πŸ˜³ I'm glad you liked it πŸ˜Š
azk92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SriB

Dil ko choo liya Amber. Very sweet and touching. And you were right very shortπŸ˜›But still beautiful. Short and sweet actually 

Sorry it was short.. 😳It was like in the middle of the night and I had just written the really long other one and this one was in my mind and I just had to write it down haha.  I was going to go through it and add more but then I got lazy and just posted it.  

I'm glad you liked it though!! 
Promise, next one will be longer.. I already have ideas from todays episode πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
azk92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fosla

Amby

Mujhe rulane ki kasam kayi ho kya?? This was another masterpiece. Exactly how I imagined it to be!! Now that would have left the essence of the story. πŸ€— Group hug dear!! Beautiful!!

Jee haan.  Everytime I start writing, I think aaj Angie ko kaise rulaun. LOL
If this happened in real life, I would stop writing and start watching carefully πŸ˜†It would be soo good!! Oh well. we can always dream right πŸ˜›
I'm glad you liked it! 

πŸ€—