Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys, today is your lucky day, lol.  Here is one more OS for you all.  Sorry, I know its really short.  It's after the precap in Mondays episode.   Hope you all like it!! Don't forget to comment/like!

Enjoy! 

Ram following her out: Priya.. Priya meri baat toh suno.  Priya tum is'  Priya what are you doing? Tum iss tarah ghar chod ke kaise jaa sakti ho? Priya, let's talk about it.  Priya'.

Ram follows her out of the house.  She gets into one of the cars and tells the driver to take her to the Sharmas.  Ram follows her in his own car.  When Priya reaches the Sharmas, she tells the driver to go back to Kapoor Mansion.  She waits there.  As soon as Ram comes in his own car, he gets out of the car and Priya runs to hug him.  He holds her tightly.  After a couple of minutes, Ram pulls her back a little bit and sees tears in her eyes. 

Ram: Yeh kya hai Priya, and wipes her tears.

Priya: Ram, I'm sorry ke maine ab bhi aap ko itna kuch kehdiya.  Lekin Niharika ko yakeen dilane ke liye, yeh sab kehna pada.  

Ram pulls her close, their faces inches apart, and looks into her tear-filled eyes and shakes his head: Nahin Priya.  Main jaanta hu ke tumne sirf Niharika ke liye yeh sab kaha.  Humein yeh sab karna padega, Priya.  Niharika bahut khatarnak hai.  Jab tak uss ki sachaai duniya ke saamne nahi aati, who hume chain se jeene nahi degi. 

He pulls her closer, into another hug.  They stand in the parking lot, hugging for a few minutes.  Neither of them wants to let go because they know this will be their last hug until they can take care of Niharika for good.  Ram tries to pull Priya back, but she just wouldn't budge.  She tightened her grip around him and wouldn't let go.  Finally, Priya loosens her grip and lets Ram go.  He still holds her close, and leans his forehead onto hers.  She can feel his warm breath on her face.

Ram: I love you Priya, don't ever forget that, tum apna khayaal rakhna, aur hum bahut jald ek saath honge.

Priya, with tears in her eyes again: I love you too Ram. 

They hug one last time, and then Priya turns around and goes towards the building.  She turns back one last time and gives a slight wave, with tears in her eyes.  Ram watches her go.  As she is walking away, he feels his eyes stinging from tears.  When she is gone, he gets into his car and breaks down fully, sobbing and slamming his fists on the steering wheel.  Why was this happening? Why did he always have to go away from the people he loved? Why couldn't he just be happy for once?

Edited by azk92 - 11 years ago
wow aisa show mein hota toh kiya baat hotiπŸ˜‰
Very touching ...thanks dear...😳
Wah Amby. Aaj toh hum logon ka bumper offer hain. Angie bhi khush ho jaayegi yeh padhke. 🀣
Originally posted by ravichitra

Wah Amby. Aaj toh hum logon ka bumper offer hain. Angie bhi khush ho jaayegi yeh padhke. 🀣

Sacchi baat hai didi...πŸ˜†
how nice Amby, kash aesai hota, really it's awesome, continue baby
Very nice Amby.. Keep it coming..
woha Amby Di, kya baat, kya baat,kya baatπŸ‘πŸ‘
aise ideas aap logo ko hi kyunaate hain?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Wow,its super dear. Ram know about niharika its give us some relief.
thank u sooo much 4 this lovely os... i love it a lot... hope to c this in the episode tooo... love u...  πŸ€—