Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saruu. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
That was brilliant!!
The message is really clear in your writing, I loved it :)
BTW, the song thingy you put there, life's beautiful I think, you can see the picture on it, and the guy in the far right reminded me of Zain Malik from One Direction!!
I actually screamed, ZAIN!!!! You have another song and you didn't tell me?!
And then I quickly pressed play.
and was like oh.
It's not One Direction.
I know.
Don't tell me.
I am whacked.
(seriously, I have so many friggin crushes, that I won't be able to fit them on one page. Seriously. But if you want, I can :) )
Oh and yeah, you better continue!!
It is a great OS :)Edited by AussieChick - 11 years ago
karisma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘that needed to be said! The message. 

πŸ€—

boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow! This was.. brilliant! I loved it! Excellent writing. :)
maddieee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing FF😊 a very good msg n totally agree with u
Nrp77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Just read this and it was a good piece of work!!!  The fact that your OS has a message to relay is an added bonus.  

It's always sad to hear about anyone being abused or bullied, but it's even worse to know that some actually feel they have no place to turn.  

Thinking about bullies and abusers really gets my blood boiling...  If these fools understood the ramifications of their actions, maybe bullying and abuse wouldn't be so prevalent in our society.

Anyhow, I really just wanted to say this was a great read!!! πŸ˜Š
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OS. #3 - Comment # 3- Time: 00:10.

This touched a cord. It really did. I had a best friend who killed herself, I didnt know what to do or how to do it, she never told me she was bullied neither did she tell me that she was stugfling but every day she went home and cut herself as a aresult and then one day she died. She was just gone and I balmed myself so much because I couldn't be the best friend she wanted me to be, I couldnt be there for her. I havr just cried again and this OS reminded me off her, it reminded me off the good times we shared.

This was so maturely handled. I cannot describe to you in words how I feel about this.

*muffled cry*

-Aashifa
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
adorable!! and so beautiful and meaningful!! random but it is amazing!! i love it!!:D
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Hi Rafa!

This is long overdue...and I seriously am disappointed in myself for not reading this beautiful story until now.

You made me cry, you biotch! I hate you! Well, maybe not, I actually love you for writing this. It's just that I look ugly crying!

All jokes aside, I know bullying, have had experience with it. When it is happening, you do feel alone, like you don't have anyone to protect you, and after a while you stop protecting yourself too.

But we are never alone, are we? We just need to get out of that blackness and realize that.

Thanks for writing this rafa, it is much needed.

PS: I still hate you...maybe.
Okay I read this and this was so sad,
I hate it when people who think they are popular decide to pick on someone they don't know. It's just plain wrong. 
I hope people stop watching bullying happening and act on it because bullying is a serious issue. 
As we grow older we become wiser and I for one am glad to see people that used to be like this turn into wonderful people.
I love this rafa it's seriously an awesome piece of writing.
thebubblespop12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just today, in all honesty, I was thinking about your one-shot. Thank god I found it!!!