IPKKND OS: Life Is Beautiful (The Message) - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
I agree with u. No matter wht u always need a good circle of friends. In my opinion people like shyam shouldn't exist as dey are not even worth dey hve no humanity den hw cn dey call themselves a HUMAN!!! This os indeed gives a really horrific and sweet message. Horrific because of wht shyam or anyone lyk him cn do and sweet becos of d frens lyk arhi, akash and payal. Totally loved it. Really sad to hear abt d guy and his mum who died. Bullying is indeed a very serious crime and no one should suffer becos of it. Nywayz thx for dis beautiful os and for pming me xx
i loved it. It really had a beautiful message. IPKKND had hit a nerve with the suicide track with me as well. One of my best friends suffered from depression and tried to commit suicide. she got help and she's much better now but they way that IPKKND portrayed suicide really dissapointed me. Anyways.. this was amazing.
I totally agree with you about this topic. I just caught up on the episodes and I am very unimpressed with the CV writers. Suicide is such a terrible terrible thing, and so many cases are reported in India of it, whether it's for grade pressure, marriage life pressure, or even family pressure. Bullying as well is another big reason. I like serials to pass good messages to the Indian viewers, serials are meant to be a way to remove good taboos and better society, however, IPKKND has no message, or any such aim. I'm not bashing the show, but I 've started to watch other shows which show stuff with substance. While I do hate the current track and previous ones as well, I can't resist not watching it for the sake of Barun. But if trends like this uphold, I am going to reconsider.

By writing an OS on such a sensitive and relevant topic you really touched me.
 i did not like the episode which aired on Friday - 4th May  it may have been a filler  to the CVs but honestly I felt it to be wrong and insensitive making  a mockery of  suicide and an attempt to be funny it was very wrong  part of my work is dealing with  children who attempt suicide  it was a bad move on the cv and also  derogation of the characters  it was not nice loved your os well written and beautifully done loved that she helped him in the end but reporting him in the first place would have been smarter loved the os loved the cute moment between arnav and khushi and nk and payash loved the os perfectly done 
Brilliant message and i loved every bit of it 👏👏👏 Absolutely adore NK's character and couldnt deny the fact that friends are a ray of hope in our life 😊

Loved it !!!
Beautiful message and I agree with you completely! I had been bullied in elementary schools by a couple of real female dogs and during school I would always have a fake smile reassuring everyone that everything was ok. But there were 3 people that were always nice to me and with them I was at ease. People really need to spread the message that the victim of bullying is not at fault and they should tell anyone they can about it.
LOVED IT...
GRET MESSAGE...I TOTALLY AGREE
GREAT JOB👏
the ending dialogue was sweet :D...nyc shott :D