Sensational South

Prithviraj to play J C Daniel

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Prithviraj to play J C Daniel

Ammu Zachariah

Popular Mollywood director Kamal will now turn producer, in partnership with producer Ubaid, with his next — Celluloid. The film is said to be based on the life of ace director late J C Daniel.
    "Though Daniel is known as the father of Malayalam cinema, nobody recognised his talent while he was alive. The movie is about the struggles he went through during his initial days," says Kamal.
    While Prithviraj plays the role of J C Daniel, the director is still on the lookout for a fresh face to play Rosy, who was the director's first heroine.

Prithviraj

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing 😃
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks Chal didi for sharing the news..👏
😆 My GK is very bad.. Had to read who J C Daniel was..Bad bad bad
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bulls-eye

😆 My GK is very bad.. Had to read who J C Daniel was..Bad bad bad

Dont worry Deepa i can make u improve ur GK dear..😆😆😆

J. C. Daniel was the first film-maker from Kerala, India. He produced, directed, wrote, photographed, edited and acted in the first film made in Kerala, named Vigathakumaran meaning the Lost Child. He also established the first film studio in Kerala, named The Travancore National Pictures. It was near the present Public Service Commission office, Pattom, Trivandrum...He is considered as the father of Malayalam cinema.The Government of Kerala instituted the J. C. Daniel Award as a part of the Kerala State Film Awards, to honour lifetime achievements in Malayalam cinema.

But my point is will Prithviraj suit tat legend role..😳 coz he has great built fit body and how can he play such a role..😕

This content was originally posted by: SweetyGreen

Dont worry Deepa i can make u improve ur GK dear..😆😆😆

J. C. Daniel was the first film-maker from Kerala, India. He produced, directed, wrote, photographed, edited and acted in the first film made in Kerala, named Vigathakumaran meaning the Lost Child. He also established the first film studio in Kerala, named The Travancore National Pictures. It was near the present Public Service Commission office, Pattom, Trivandrum...He is considered as the father of Malayalam cinema.The Government of Kerala instituted the J. C. Daniel Award as a part of the Kerala State Film Awards, to honour lifetime achievements in Malayalam cinema.

But my point is will Prithviraj suit tat legend role..😳 coz he has great built fit body and how can he play such a role..😕

Thanks!!
Well of all the actors in the M industry, he is the only one thin enough to carry off this role to suit a person who loses everything financially and lives a hard life with his dreams.
Anywya, should give Prithvi critical acclaim and maybe a State award 
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bulls-eye

Thanks!!
Well of all the actors in the M industry, he is the only one thin enough to carry off this role to suit a person who loses everything financially and lives a hard life with his dreams.
Anywya, should give Prithvi critical acclaim and maybe a State award 

U r most welcome Deepa dear.. my pleasure..😊 hope i made u improve ur GK..😆😆

hmmm exactly Prithviraj should be appreciated for the role..👏

KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing chalhov...

@sweety : thanks sweety dear for extra info...actually mee too dont know about J.C.daniel...
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: karthi173

Thanks for sharing chalhov...

@sweety : thanks sweety dear for extra info...actually mee too dont know about J.C.daniel...

U r most welcome Karthi dear.. my pleasure..😊

So i improved even ur GK..😆😆