enough-is-enough=swaron-ASAP

shaani2209 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Here's My Point...
Till today we have not seen any progress in tracks of the present cast of 11 people...

This show started with new faces, new talent and they all worked hard and made their mark in tellywood...
Suddenly from Nowhere and for no reasons we see one character taani in picture who is now hogging all the possible screen space..
Personally I dont at all like Vrinda's acting and the way Taani's character is portrayed. its all nonsense..But still we SwaRon fan's tolerating her...and now was this less????
THAT
Now from Nowhere with no reasons at all 2nd character is re-entering. I mean Why the Hell is he even needed here??? We Swaron fans are watching the show with the hope that we will get swaron together soon and not to see what what problems they go through...So stop showing only Problems between them... 
Okay CV's if ya'll are thinking that since we all hated Shivam's character Lavin did a good job...then then then ya'll are wrong CV's...
1stly there was no impact on the majority of audience by shivam's character.
2ndly i personally dint like shivam because Lavin Gothi's acting was not at all appealing to me..but still tolerated him because somewhere we knew that his track would end...BUT no ya'll are enjoying giving us nightmares Shivam aka Lavin Gothi will be back in D3..
Please spare us CV's...we are not interested.
CV's ya'll have such a Good Talent with ya'll and ya'll are getting new horrible ones and dumping on us. i mean wat are ya'll upto????...
In anyway cant ya'll use the people ya'll already have to deliver good tracks to us???
Humble request here CV's...Please use Messy,Archie,Amar,Bharat,Sam,Priyanka,Vinti and Alisha for good tracks instead of just using them for those fillers and those advert promotions...
Does that even make sense that ya'll get new entries and royally sideline the talented ones ya'll already have???

With first entry ya'll lost Kriyansh fans and i guess with second one ya'll want to lose swaron fans too..is it so????
if YES then go ahead and see the consequences...
and if by any chance NO then make SwaRon confession and get proper progress in their track ASAP...
as soon as i see shivam affecting SwaRon again in wrong way...D3 chapter closed for me...  
Edited by shaani2209 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shaani, I totally agree with you...We SwaRon fans have had enough...I tell you, SwaRonians can be the new epitome of patience...I mean what haven't we tolerated up to today just in the hopes that we will get SwaRon together soon !!! When D3 was going through a tough phase, we were the ones who stood by them even though let's face it, the SwaRon track wasn't that great at that time either...Still,we showed our support for the whole D3 team !!!

We gave Tanni a chance but she's just getting irritating now days...And we haven't even gotten used to having a new face in the show, that now, we hear such a " HAPPY " news...Shivam a.k.a Lavin Gothi is coming back to D3, and that too for GOD knows how long !!! I don't mind having Shivam back as long as it brings something good for SwaRon...But if he's just there to create more trouble and as a way for Palki to drag the SwaRon confession even longer, then we're not going to tolerate that !!!

Seriously. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!! All SwaRon fans do is cry and cry even more for SwaRon !!! We fool ourselves every time a new problem arises between SwaRon by saying that this will help move forward their story...But it hasn't moved an inch the past one year...in fact, the tiny progress that did happen also has gone back to zero now !!! That's it...We fans aren't going to be Dumb and wait much longer !!! WE WANT A SWARON CONFESSION NOW !!! If we see the current SwaRon situation getting even worse thanks to Shivam's re-entry, then we're done with D3 and SwaRon !!! I'll say goodbye to SwaRon for good if that happens !!!
shaani2209 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ABBY92

Shaani, I totally agree with you...We SwaRon fans have had enough...I tell you, SwaRonians can be the new epitome of patience...I mean what haven't we tolerated up to today just in the hopes that we will get SwaRon together soon !!! When D3 was going through a tough phase, we were the ones who stood by them even though let's face it, the SwaRon track wasn't that great at that time either...Still,we showed our support for the whole D3 team !!!

We gave Tanni a chance but she's just getting irritating now days...And we haven't even gotten used to having a new face in the show, that now, we hear such a " HAPPY " news...Shivam a.k.a Lavin Gothi is coming back to D3, and that too for GOD knows how long !!! I don't mind having Shivam back as long as it brings something good for SwaRon...But if he's just there to create more trouble and as a way for Palki to drag the SwaRon confession even longer, then we're not going to tolerate that !!!

Seriously. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!! All SwaRon fans do is cry and cry even more for SwaRon !!! We fool ourselves every time a new problem arises between SwaRon by saying that this will help move forward their story...But it hasn't moved an inch the past one year...in fact, the tiny progress that did happen also has gone back to zero now !!! That's it...We fans aren't going to be Dumb and wait much longer !!! WE WANT A SWARON CONFESSION NOW !!! If we see the current SwaRon situation getting even worse thanks to Shivam's re-entry, then we're done with D3 and SwaRon !!! I'll say goodbye to SwaRon for good if that happens !!!

seriously abby till today we were full on optimistic but now what we get is new faces in the show hogging the screen space and the old cast is turned to supporting fillers and doing advrt promotions...😡
MukTi_is_Meera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly Shaani...its been so long since we have seen the entire gang dance together...have been missing those electric ShanCedon dance sequences...Sharon's dance [PLEASE CV's its been so long...fine dont give us Swaron, but at least ek Sharon dance...please!]...Alisha's bollywood masala...Bharat, Amar, Shantanu dances...ReYam fun dances...Rini and Vinti's super hip-hop [Rini is SO good...has anyone noticed? I am sure everyone has 😊]...Alisha and Archie's cute chemistry wala dance sequences...and not to ever forget...Simi's belly dancing.

Itne talented log baithe hain...aur pata nahi kya Taani and Lavin ke peeche parhe hain...DIL and DANCE have been royally ruined by the CVs
NikiBh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Shaani Di Amazing Post 👏
Agree Its High Time Now !!
SushmitaSS thumbnail
CV's are making me hate Vrinda.. initially fr me she use to be someone jisko dikhaana hai dikhao nahin dikhaana na dikhao but now...damn I HATE HER..I REALLY DO..GOD Bless VRINDA FROM THE OUR ANGER the CV's are responsible for this. I mean d3 toh theek hai uske baad bhi agar Vrinda kisi aur show main dikh gayi ...I WOULD NEVER EVER FOLLOW THAT SHOW and dnt insult the word actress by associating it with VRINDA 🤢

Coming to Taani...she is dumb lame...and nothing cv's show now will change that cz we already hate her now. KR fans will never accept this girl over shakti and KR fans ka dose who dnt like shakti woh bhi will never choose Vrinda over Shakti and SwaRon fans toh are already frustrated and on the urge of quitting this show and by showing taani over Sneha and over SwaRon...they will lose out of SwaRon fans too. CZ ab hadh ho gayi hai . 

Edited by SushmitaSS - 11 years ago
rockingal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hum btake thak jayenge par kuch effect nahi hone wala... Disappointed yet again.
Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shaani2209

Here's My Point...
Till today we have not seen any progress in tracks of the present cast of 11 people...
ohh girl tell me about it...progress bhaiyya wo kya hota hai.
This show started with new faces, new talent and they all worked hard and made their mark in tellywood...
Suddenly from Nowhere and for no reasons we see one character taani in picture who is now hogging all the possible screen space..
Personally I dont at all like Vrinda's acting and the way Taani's character is portrayed. its all nonsense..But still we SwaRon fan's tolerating her...and now was this less????

see lets not go in her acting tangent ...mera muh mat khulvao sirf galiya nikalengi...she don't even exist for me...

THAT
Now from Nowhere with no reasons at all 2nd character is re-entering. I mean Why the Hell is he even needed here??? We Swaron fans are watching the show with the hope that we will get swaron together soon and not to see what what problems they go through...So stop showing only Problems between them... 

ohh you mean nonactor & dancer lavingothi...bhaiya wo aake bhi kya ukhad lega...jab pehele aayatha to kya kar liya tha swaron progress me

Okay CV's if ya'll are thinking that since we all hated Shivam's character Lavin did a good job...then then then ya'll are wrong CV's...
2ndly i personally dint like shivam because Lavin Gothi's acting was not at all appealing to me..but still tolerated him because somewhere we knew that his track would end...BUT no ya'll are enjoying giving us nightmares Shivam aka Lavin Gothi will be back in D3..

shivam jo chahata hai wo pata hai...rofl rofl rofl...🤣🤣.
he was suppose to be villain but he cracked me up every tym with his non acting skills...cv pls spare us tht torture...itna hasne ki takat muzmai nahi hai...pls

CV's ya'll have such a Good Talent with ya'll and ya'll are getting new horrible ones and dumping on us. i mean wat are ya'll upto????...
In anyway cant ya'll use the people ya'll already have to deliver good tracks to us???

its nothing new cv always gives us royal kachara & we have to bear with it.do i hav any option...

Humble request here CV's...Please use Messy,Archie,Amar,Bharat,Sam,Priyanka,Vinti and Alisha for good tracks instead of just using them for those fillers and those advert promotions...

they have made billboard out of talented actor specially messy & sam...one with bomb comic tyming...

Does that even make sense that ya'll get new entries and royally sideline the talented ones ya'll already have???

tanha was side line from day one god knows when they will get their dues...

With first entry ya'll lost Kriyansh fans and i guess with second one ya'll want to lose swaron fans too..is it so????
and if by any chance NO then make SwaRon confession and get proper progress in their track ASAP...

words its almost yr & still we have one stagnant plot...we rally want swaron confession..i lost my patience way back...i am just watching it for tanha...nothing eles.
as soon as i see shivam affecting SwaRon again in wrong way...D3 chapter closed for me...  

hai here is my comment in black one.
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaani2209

Here's My Point...

THAT

Shivam ko Taani de do ... he can take Taani and leave us in peace . 😆
Jokes apart , BRILLIANT post Roshani ... 
Its SUCH a shame ... when our d3 ppl worked SO hard and suddenly door gaaon ki padosi aake saara LIME and LIGHT le jaaying .. yeh ka baat hui bhai 😕 Plz thoda toh insaaf karo ! 

And the Shivam character was not impressive at all ... mujhe bilkul bhi appealing nahin laga .. normally negative characters mein bohot damm hota hai .. but this Shivam is like ... puncture tyre ... no damm . I really dont want to see him in D3. Ufff I dunno why they are bringing him back when the character is neither needed or wanted 🥱
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
bang on post rosh..i just completely agree wid u...d actors who r inmensly talented who worked for whole 1 years r used as brand prmotoers...n kal ki aai hui ladki taani is eating up all d screen space...y matlb y????i think its a show D3 nt 'taani ki kahani' bt all of a sudden aaisa lag raha hai ki its nw taani ki kahani... :/ d CVs has raise  our expections coz ppl like TanHa r delivering piwer pack performance n nw one new comer,non-actor comes n takes all d limelught..sorry i cnt bear dis...taani thik nai thi jo dey r making re entry of shivam's character...OHhh SHITtt situatn for fans...NONE OF USWANT SHIVAM/GOTHI...d same thing apply to gothi also...he is aso a non actor n dey stands no near  in frnt of other casts...CVs please pay attetn wat v want...V WANT SwaRon ASAP...n VWILL TOLERATE SHIVAM FOR LONG TYM...a big NOOO for shivam...taani is f9 coz she is der for rey...