Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hey frnds...today @8 pm...ram sakshi
aane wale h discovry channel k show
inside indian television me...so dnt frgt
to watch...hv nice night with suprb
couple...gudnight...

Sorry if posted earlier...

Guys u can watch the repeat @ 3PM today ie 5th May 2012 on discovery channel...Edited by Pinky.Raya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
shit! I missed it coz of power cut off issue.. If u find youtube link of this show then plz share it, ok Pr?
Saisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx 4 sharing.but i didnt watch
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i had watched the show(Actually mumma was changing channel and i got a glimpse of RK and i was like Mumma stop, stop, stopπŸ˜†)

the program was "Inside Indian Television"(Can be wrong too, sorry!πŸ˜†)
i didn't watch it whole, but basically they were telling about how Indian television developed, all about Ekta's show like Kyunki.., Kasauti, Kahani, Bandini, BALH, and many others...then thr were interview of famous celebrities like Ekta, SRK, Ronit Roy, Ram, Sakshi and many others

what Ram said-- Indian television has changed a lot in these 10-12 years, proud that i am a part of this industry(and some parts i missed )

what Sakshi said--women do get a lot influenced by daily soaps, like they'd buy sarees and jewelries we wear in the show, and she said that ppl participate in reality shows to get 15 minute fame(don't know if i missed out something) 
Pinky.Raya thumbnail
Guys u can watch the repeat @ 3PM today ie 5th May 2012 on discovery channel...
catsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What are they doing in DISCOVERY channel? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Let me guess?

1. They might be giving a LIVE DEMO on Paraphila.
2. Ram might be shown in the Elephant Safari
3. Sakshi in TRIBAL woman of Indeeya.
Pinky.Raya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phunsuk_Wangdu

What are they doing in DISCOVERY channel?🀣

Let me guess?

1. They might be giving a LIVE DEMO on Paraphila.
2. Ram might be shown in the Elephant Safari
3. Sakshi in TRIBAL woman of Indeeya.

<div></div>

Who the hell ru ?
cutie88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nancy_NUTS

i had watched the show(Actually mumma was changing channel and i got a glimpse of RK and i was like Mumma stop, stop, stopπŸ˜†)

the program was "Inside Indian Television"(Can be wrong too, sorry!πŸ˜†)
i didn't watch it whole, but basically they were telling about how Indian television developed, all about Ekta's show like Kyunki.., Kasauti, Kahani, Bandini, BALH, and many others...then thr were interview of famous celebrities like Ekta, SRK, Ronit Roy, Ram, Sakshi and many others
hmmm...πŸ˜†for me..my mom was the biggest fan of sakshi..she watched her rajdhani some years back..and became her fan..then i also started watching sakshi shows with my mom and became her fan...now me and my mom both watching balh...πŸ˜‰

what Sakshi said--women do get a lot influenced by daily soaps, like they'd buy sarees and jewelries we wear in the show, and she said that ppl participate in reality shows to get 15 minute fame(don't know if i missed out something) 

salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
tfs !!! btw is there any links... i dont have discovery channel in my home...   :(
Pinky.Raya thumbnail
Originally posted by: salsaly

tfs !!! btw is there any links... i dont have discovery channel in my home... :(

I too m searching for it dear. I will get back to u as soon as possible..