Bade Acche Laggte Hai

If you realy hate nih then read = spark turn in to fier =p.12

Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
*priya yelled *=ram dont leave me please ,i love you ram so much love please come back to me ,she will kill me and that time priya open her eyes.

Her eyes are swollen and read and suddenly she ran out from room and go to the parking and drive to the km . And she drive car madly, crazily and in this she wipe her tears and mumble something.

And   after one hour she reach to km gate and   before   she enter someone hit car with her   car0priya unconcious and the man pick up priya and    make   sit her in car and   drive away to km,and   away   from her death.          

=guys tell me its good or not . If good then i'll   continue or not then onoter write another ff to bore u. Vese bhi muje sabko pakana acha lagta hai
part = page no.
1,2 =1
3=2
4=page 3
5=page 5
6=page 6
7=page 8
8=page 10
9=page 12Edited by Nany - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
res..

me first

will come back

its gud dear... do continue...

pls make it bit loner... and if possible make it in lines... instead of big paras...

its simpler to read...

waiting for next part
Edited by fan_forever - 11 years ago
sammy_108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me scndd
its good cntue soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by sammy_108 - 11 years ago
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this is really nice and interesting!!..do continue pls๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sonakshi-grp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice story.plzz continue..
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
plz continue for ff we will never say no we want more and more๐Ÿ˜†
Nany thumbnail
Part=2                          (priya and man who pick priya they both reach same place and man again pick up priya and reach to her room and make her lie.                                   

*man*=aunty me priya   ko le aya.                                
*krishana and shipra*= thanks vikram .is bar   hamne priya ko bacha   liya lekim har bar nahi bacha sakte.                                         

*nuts*=ye sab meri vajah se ho   raha hai.                                   

*ayesha *=nuts ye time esi bate karne    ka   nahi hai and she hugs her and all family member see at them wet eyes and smiles at that time priya wake up and shout ram...and neha hold   her but priya    cry loudly   and see at vikram   and   move towards him   and   slap him.                                

*priya*= tum muje yaha kyu le aye muje   vaha   jane kyu nahi diya and caught him from color.                                          
*vikram* =niharika ne tume dekh liya hota to maar deti tume.                                              
*priya as a mad*=   vikram   vo muje kuch nahi   karegi.   Ram hai   na muje bachane ke   liye   vesebhi ram muje bula   rahe hai and try to go.but   vikram hold her and   yelled   priya ...                                        

*vikram*=priya   shambhalo   apne   apko . Its 6 month and we dont know ram is live or dead .we dont know what niharika do with him because he know her truth .   Ram ko mar dala hai niharika ne and hearing this priya move                                                    

*priya with stern voice*= vikram you are mad ,ram kese mar sakte hai vo jinda hai he call me for help. And say   listen vikram ,vikram ram muje bula rahe hai,ram me aa rahi and she become unconcious and all run to   her with teary eyes.    

Precap=priyas entry in km.Edited by Nany - 11 years ago
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice post sister...lekin Ram ko kuch hone mat dena behen...suspense zaroori hai...will wait for next part...๐Ÿ˜Š
Nany thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Nice post sister...lekin Ram ko kuch hone mat dena behen...suspense zaroori hai...will wait for next part...๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks bhai
Lavi_961 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice one.. Pls continue soon.. <3 <3