Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

NEW ABHIYA OS- fanaa, tere pyar mein

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
hii frnds i always wanted to write this OS. its about post leap confession of abhiya (ie when pia got her memory back).i was deparately waiting for that scene and CVs ruined that scene. so i have wriiten an OS on it in the way i wanted it to be happen. check it out n do let me know how it is??

i have made it a long one. so may be u'll find it boring. sorry in that case.
😳

OS- FANAA, TERE PYAR MEIN

Abhay was walking here n there, restlessly, in the raichand mansion. He was sure something bad was going to happen. But what???😕 All he could think was about pia. He was hoping nothing bad will happen to her because after that incident when that dog jeh😡 attacked her, he was scared. Yes abhay raichand, a vampire, one of the most powerful creature on the earth was scared…scared of loosing  the only ray of light in his dark life, his beloved , his pia……his most precious thing whom he loved more than anything, more than his life , more than himself.

Suddenly he got a vision where pia was in some dark place sweating heavily, continuously screaming out his name. He opened his eyes with jerk and shouted piaaa……….no nothing will happen to you…I m coming. His phone rang at that moment n he took it reluctantly. A voice informed him that pia has become unconscious in the emergency room of her clinic. The voice introduced herself as a doctor, a past life regression therapist.

Moment stopped there only for abhay. He was dumbfounded by that phone call. His fear were coming true…not only pia was unwell but probably she must have remembered all the events of last 1 yr. nevertheless he didn't had time to think about it. He has to go…his pia needs him right now. So he ran in his superfast speed n reached there in no time.

Doctor took him to emergency room.

Dr.- I think we went too far. We have crossed such a boundary which was denied by her unconscious mind or may be something else thats why pia is in this condition…I have never seen such case before in my life…I think she went too deep in her past.

Abhay-how could you Dr.….how cud you do this?? Why you endangered her life. Why??

Dr.- I know I m at fault but I had already warned her of consequences but she didn't listened to me. And this is not the time to discuss all this. Right now we have to save her. I called you because she was continuously taking your name and I found ur no. in her cell. So plz tell me if u can help me or not??

Abhay- I will try. But I need some privacy. Plz leave us alone.

Dr.- but pia…

Abhay- don't worry, she will be fine.

Dr- as you say. She went outside leaving abhiya alone in that dark room.

Abhay- why pia why??? Why you did all this?? Why you don't listen to me ever??? Now see what you have done.jin yaadon se mein tumhe durr rakhna chachta tha, tum unhi yaadoin mein ulajhh kar reh gayi ho…..ab mujhe tumhari yaadein lautaani padengi….aur koi raasta nahi hai mere pass.

He wentr near her n set beside her. He saw her lovingly n put took her hands in his then he leaned forward n kissed her forehead with all the love he had for her. Pia stirred a little. She was getting a glimpse of her past. Abhay continued to kiss her forehead to make her remember all the incidents.

At his last kiss she screamed once again….abhay….no plz don't do this…I don't want to forget u…I love u abhay….n tears started falling from her eyes but she still didn't wake up. On the other hand abhay was also crying tears of blood. He was sure that now she remembers everything but will need some time to gain her consciousness.  He needed to talk to her. He knew she will have lots of questions in her mind which needed answer and now he can't escape it anymore. His mom n dad were gone to meet superiors to discuss about the growing tension between raichands n khuranas so right now his house will be perfect place for them 😉.So he decide to take her to raichand mansion .He carried her in his strong arms and proceeded towards his destination.

After reaching raichand mansion he put pia on his bed and went out to bring some water for her. Meanwhile pia opened her eyes and found herself somewhere else. She stood up, her head was spinning she tried to recall what happened to her and as soon as realization struck her, she fell again on bed in shock. She couldn't believe she remembered everything. She relived all their beautiful moments and then their separation n tears made their way out of her brown eyes. She suddenly become angry…very angry…how could he do that to her…how can he wiped away her memory. She wanted answers. She looked up when she heard the sound of door opening and found him with a glass of water. He came near her n said- pia r u all right??

She was fuming in anger n wanted to give him a tight slap for taking away her memories and pushing her away like this. But all she could do was crying hard in frustration n hugged him tightly as to never let him go again. Abhay couldn't take it anymore and hugged her too. She was crying badly like a small child and was continuously mumbling between hiccups- why …why you did this abhay?? Why you left me? Why you took away my memory? Why?

When she got no answer she pushed him away and shouted – give me the damn answer. Why you did this??? Abhay came near her and placed his hands on her shoulder which she jerked away. And shouted don't touch me. You have no right over me MR. ABHAY RAICHAND.  You wanted to throw me out your life na??  Her last statement made abhay  lost his temper. He shouted- shut up….jus shut up. Thats what you think about me?( He came forward and hold her from her shoulders firmly and shaked her vigorously). How come you even think like this….you know very well why I did this. Then also you r accusing me of not wanting you. Let me tell you MISS PIA DOBRIYAL…there nothing in this world which I want more than you…. Cause I LOVE YOU…love you more than anything else this world.

Pia (still crying)- then why you pushed me away from yourself abhay. Why you took away the right to remember my most beautiful  moments from me. Why you didn't believe in our love???

Abhay (in stern voice)- because I didn't wanna loose you. Whatever happened to you was because of me….because of my cursed life…and didn't want to ruin your life. Sid, maithili all were after your life because I came in your life. You were supposed to be my light but my cursed life brought darkness to you.  I wanted you to remain safe n live your life happily instead of crying for me.

Pia (trying to reason)- you wanted me to be safe….how can you forget it was you who saved my life from every danger…its because of you I m alive till now….and you think I can live happy life without you?? You think I was happy without you?? I forgot everything…it all seemed good to other people but only I know…how I cried at nights….feeling as if some important part of me is missing….only I know how it feels when you longed to fill the void in your heart but couldn't find that person….don't even remember his face.

Abhay(frustrated)- pia you r not understanding….i m a monster…. Tell me can you live with this beast (reveals his fangs)

Pia (scared a little to see him like this but didn't budge away in fact moved closer to him and held his collar in her hands)- ABHAY RAICHAND..i  m not scared of you. You cannot push me away like this by showing this beast. I had accepted you with your true identity. I love you and this beast is also the part of you so how can I hate him. And as far as I know you are not a monster….you have much more humanity than any human and I have seen it when you saved me  and my family many times.

Abhay (not accepting defeat)– pia … we r different ,we r not made for each other. I will always protect you but can't be with you.

Pia (irritated) – oh stop it abhay….i don't need your pity I need your love. And I don't care if we are different….all I know is I can't live without you. We both are incomplete without each other. And our love is strong enough to face any hardship…we can survive any problem till we are together abhay. Plz ….plz don't push me away….i need you and I know you need me too…so plz stop fighting with your feelings. Trust our love abhay.

Abhay opened his mouth again to say something but pia shut him up with a kiss. She kissed with all the love she had for him. Abhay didn't respond for few moments but ultimately gave in and responded with the same love n passion. They kept kissing for what seemed an eternity n pulled apart when pia was in need of air. She was breathing heavily but saying continuously – plz abhay don't push me away. I can't live without you. I love you. I will die if….but before she could say further it was abhay this time who shut her mouth by a kiss. He kissed her hard, sucking her lips n licking and biting them in between as if trying to make her forget everything else. Meanwhile his hands were moving on her back caressing her and pulling her more close while pia's hands were gripped around his neck and her fingers playing with his hair. They parted after some time.

Abhay- don't even dare to say something like that….i know I m dead but if anything happen to you I will die again…you r my life pia…you are my everything.

Pia- oh abhay I love you. Don't ever leave me again.

And they continued their kissing session with growing intensity. After kissing her lips abhay moved down to her neck leaving trail of sweet kisses. He was continuously mumbling – oh pia I love you so much….i missed you terribly….it was very difficult to stay away from you when you were in front of me all the time…I was tired of this fake hatred.

Pia (passionately)- then show me abhay….how much you love me….we stayed apart for one year..now make it up to me for it….no more fake hatred…no more staying away….only love…no one is gonna  stop you today… show me how much you love me.

Abhay who was already on edge due to all emotional trauma they went through, these words were enough to encourage him to break all the barriers and cross all the boundaries to make pia his.

He continued kissing her harder n harder and his hands didn't stop exploring pia's body….and pia's moans were making him more crazy. He lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bed.

BACKGROUND SCORE:-

Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho Saari Jannatein Mere Saath Ho - 2

Tu Jo Paas Ho Phir Kya Yeh Jahaan Tere Pyar Mein Ho Jaaun Fanaa

Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho Saari Jannatein Mere Saath Ho

Tu Jo Paas Ho Phir Kya Yeh Jahaan Tere Pyar Mein Ho Jaaun Fanaa

Abhay put her on bed and came on top of her after removing his jacket. He continued kissing till her lips were swollen n red. He leaved her lips so that pia can breathe but started kissing her neck passionately  making pia moan his name. He removed her top n licked her cleavage sending pia into ecstasy of never felt emotions. Then he shifted his attention towards her navel and kissed her there and all around her waist. Pia was so overwhelmed by these beautiful feeling that she couldn't stop few wet drops from escaping her eyes. All she could felt was-

Tere Dil Mein Meri Saanson Ko panah Mil Jaaye

Tere Ishq Mein Meri Jaan Fanaa Ho Jaaye

Pia looked in his eyes which were full of love, desire n longing for her n this filled her heart with same passion and she started to remove his shirt, first she tried patiently but when few buttons took more time she grew impatient and almost ripped his shirt n rolled him down and kissed on his chest, neck and shoulders.

Jitne Paas Hain Khushbu Saans Ke

Jitne Paas Hothon Ke Sargam

Jaise Saath Hain Karvat Yaad Ke

Jaise Saath Baahon Ke Sangam

Jitne Paas Paas Khwaabon Ke Nazar

Utni Paas Tu Rehna Hamsafar

Tu Jo Paas Ho Phir Kya Yeh Jahaan

Tere Pyar Mein Ho Jaaun Fanaa

Abhay was feeling content after a long time. It was very difficult for him to see his love in front of him everyday but maintain distance from her. All these days he longed to touch her, feel her, hug her and kiss her and now when finally he got this chance he didn't want this moment to pass ever.

Rone De Aaj Hamko tu Aankhen Sujaane De

Baahon Mein Lene De Aur Khud Ko Bheeg Jaane De

Hain Jo Seene Mein Qaid Dariya Woh Chhoot Jaayega

Hain Itna Dard Ke Tera Daaman Bheeg Jaayega

They got rid of their remaining clothes. Abhay rolled her down so that he could be on top of her again. He pinned her hands  on the bed n kissed n licked every curve of her body. He sucked n bite at all her sensitive spots giving her hickeys n making pia groan n moan his name again n again with passion.

Jitne Paas Paas Dhadkan Ke Hain Raaz

Jitne Paas Bundon Ke Baadal

Jaise saath saath Chanda Ke Hain Raat

Jitne Paas Nainon Ke Kaajal

Jitne Paas Paas Saagar Ke Lehar

Utne Paas Tu Rehna Hamsafar

Tu Jo Paas Ho Phir Kya Yeh Jahaan

Tere Pyar Mein Ho Jaaun Fanaa

He slowly n gently enter into her making her gasp with pain n pleasure both at the same time. She dig her nails into his back and pulled him more closer. Finally they were feeling satisfied n complete after long time as they have become one in all senses.

Adhoori Saans Thi Dhadkan Adhoori Thi Adhooren Ham

Magar Ab Chaand Poora Hain Falak Pe Aur Ab Pooren Hain Ham

After few hours abhiya were resting on bed cuddling to each other. When pia said-

Pia (apprhensively)- abhay promise me u'll never leave me again.

Abhay (assuringly)- I promise pia. I'll never leave you or push u away from me. Whatever will come in our way, we'll face it together. Our love will overcome all the difficulties n hardships. (kissed her to mark the new beginning of their love story).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it???😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
a really beautiful OS 👏
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just one word perfect.
I loved it to the core.
From beginning till the end, it was just mindblowing.
U showed abhay's love, care and passion for piya beautifully.
The whole os send me too my dreamland. U just reminded me of pkyek and it's golden memories.
Abhiya love making session was just hot and passionate.
The song selection was just perfect.
I loved the way u described everything.
u are a amazing writer.
thanks for the pm.
It was just beautiful dear.
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing & beautiful  os😍 Edited by abhiya_pkyek - 11 years ago
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aww that was so beautiful..the love making scene did not even contain a figment of lust within the writing..my hands did not shake but my heart warmed up..it was so beautiful...not sexy or hot..and i have not felt this on a sex scene after along time.
Anj_01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..dishu..

a really beautiful OS 👏

thank u so much dear😊
bubble_ thumbnail
That was a really beautiful OS Anjali..😊
Really loved it..😳
and the song was just perfect for them..😍

Edited by qwerty-sonu - 11 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rmuk

Just one word perfect.  aww thank u so much 😊
I loved it to the core. glad u liked it😛
From beginning till the end, it was just mindblowing....thanks for such wonderful compliment😳
U showed abhay's love, care and passion for piya beautifully...glad u feel like that😊
The whole os send me too my dreamland. U just reminded me of pkyek and it's golden memories.
Abhiya love making session was just hot and passionate...awww.😳😳😳
😳 The song selection was just perfect...thanks a lot😊
I loved the way u described everything...
u are a amazing writer. ...its such a big compliment😳
thanks for the pm. ur welcome😃
It was just beautiful dear.

...thanks once again for lovely comment😳
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Tat was beautiful Anjali 😍 It was at its explosive best 😃 I so wish we had such a confrontation rather than the ILU ILU session we got in the show 😳 Atleast here Pia got angry n frustrated n demanded answers from Abhay whereas in the show she was calm as hell. Loved it 👏
Anj_01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhiya_pkyek

amazing & beautiful  os😍

thanks a lot dear🤗😊